SELECT CONTENT

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Andrew Poole: 29, Los Angeles, CA. Originally from the SF-Bay area. Graduated Whitman College in 2006 with a B.A. in History. Currently works as a Media Solutions Strategist for Facebook in their LA offices.

his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrew
his LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-poole/4/5a2/ab4

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Andrew3

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Andrew4

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 pm

I believe we see him on the suit team on the group date last night.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:04 pm

He's cute!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

^^ Yes. :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:28 pm

I like him, cheeky smile!

His gallery:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/22/andrew-poole-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:51 pm

sophienette wrote:I like him, cheeky smile!

His gallery:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/22/andrew-poole-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Thanks for his gallery sophie.  His brothers are sure good looking!!  wow
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 am

His gallery:

Thank you! Smiley

Gosh.... these genes..  :Drool: 

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Brothers

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:17 am

chloep wrote:

His gallery:

Thank you! Smiley

Gosh.... these genes..  :Drool: 

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Brothers

Quick glance and I thought the one in the white tee was Simon Cowell.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:08 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

(He changed his FB layout and started following two new sites)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Don't tell me Cody's still there, but he's not?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:19 pm

^^ We simply don't know whether he is there. My guess is not. Head over to the general contestants thread, you see I did some math. Smiley

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Definitely eliminated:

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Aaa10

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+11
Catdwoman50
stuckinsc
momoftrips
california90
SafronSahara