SELECT CONTENT

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Yet, still no Cody selfie?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:22 pm

^^ Since his profile is public I doubt he'd dare to post a pic.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Andi doesn't seem to like guys with cute smiles. Too bad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am

nd4reality wrote:Andi doesn't seem to like guys with cute smiles. Too bad.

Lol... As soon as she booted Brian the super cutie or Josh the hottie, you bet, im out  😆 . Lets see whether Andi use a broken guy radar or not  giggling (personally I always thought Jilly had used the broken one on Her season laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 2vl8mxk
Credit GHEpis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXeiltfFklg#t=11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:52 pm

He's cute. And he does resemble Pace from Dawson's Creek.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Already looks like Lucy making friends w/the new guys.. laugh out loud.

Lucinda Aragon ‏@lucyaragon  30m
That time when @andrewdanapoole let me shoot him with my potato gun. Love my new friends! @PatrickJags http://moby.to/69c4qd

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 pm

He made it to CH's "5 TO WATCH" list:

Andrew Poole, 30, Culver City, Calif.:
"Cocky, confident media marketer. He loves living life fast. He's a big car enthusiast. The big question is: Will he slow down long enough to really give this a chance?"

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Andrew10

Bachelor Bio

Who do you admire most in the world and why?

My father, because he raised a strong family, built a business, and remains a good father and husband.
Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
Mysterious. I've been told I am mysterious and kind of like the title.

What is the longest relationship you have been in, and why didn't it work out?

2.5 years. Too young/still had lots of life to live.

I hate it when my date....
Doesn't ask me any questions about myself/talks about herself incessantly.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
Flying -- to explore, feel freedom, speed.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Alicia Florrick
‏@SydneyHibbs   Andrew from the bachelorette, legit coincidence pic.twitter.com/BkbElF6qyc

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 A2z0h1

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Sorry, but this guy gives off a huge douche bag vibe and his squeaky voice, nope no, please let him leave!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:30 pm

So apparently the whole Marquel vs Andrew fight (highlighted in the promos) stems from Andrew telling Marquel, that the only reason he is still there is because he is black...

Real classy, Pacey.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+11
Catdwoman50
stuckinsc
momoftrips
california90
SafronSahara