SELECT CONTENT

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:32 pm

So Andrew is the plant this season (wink).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 pm

chloep wrote:So apparently the whole Marquel vs Andrew fight (highlighted in the promos) stems from Andrew telling Marquel, that the only reason he is still there is because he is black...

Real classy, Pacey.

Maybe, he is. He doesn't even get a 1 on 1 date that we know of.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:So apparently the whole Marquel vs Andrew fight (highlighted in the promos) stems from Andrew telling Marquel, that the only reason he is still there is because he is black...

Real classy, Pacey.

Maybe, he is.  He doesn't even get a  1 on 1 date that we know of.

Ali F said that he was a friend of hers from Facebook (Andrew) but she hasn't claimed him lately  giggling 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:57 am

Watch about 430 in to see what Andrew is all about

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:06 am

The comedian they are mentioning, Jonny Loquasto…I am friends with his parents, and I have met him. He is so funny!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 am

Very interesting.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andrew Poole - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+11
Catdwoman50
stuckinsc
momoftrips
california90
SafronSahara