SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:53 pm

A few Q&A's.

Are the BIP contestants allowed to watch The Bachelorette (in some way) while filming the show?? Especially for the contestants on this season??

Also, how realiable do you all think RS is about the rumored contestants? I say so, because I figured they'd want Andrew (instead of Marcus) because he was in the 5 to watch and him and Marquel dont/didnt get along.

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Is Marcus_grodd Instagram handle authentic?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 5:21 pm

chl has the links at the start of this page.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Thanks. Seems like the old one is deactivated, could he have just started the Marcus_grodd Instagram account up, it's been up for I think 6 hours now.
How do we verify these things. I liked what I saw of him this last episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 5:32 pm

Perhaps someone else can help you out with that. If you look upthread somewhere folks were discussing a fan account being setup.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 5:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:A few Q&A's.

Are the BIP contestants allowed to watch The Bachelorette (in some way) while filming the show?? Especially for the contestants on this season??

Also, how realiable do you all think RS is about the rumored contestants? I say so, because I figured they'd want Andrew (instead of Marcus) because he was in the 5 to watch and him and Marquel dont/didnt get along.

No, they will be on that island filming and not being able to watch anything.  

I hope he's wrong, but the more people 'not getting along' the better to the power that be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 6:51 pm

atem wrote:

I hope he's wrong, but the more people 'not getting along' the better to the power that be.

Are they filming BIP now or when do they start? I don't want Marcus on that show. I'd also love to watch him every week but jeez don't people get eaten alive...especially someone like Marcus? Call me a fool but I'm still holding out that the spoilers are wrong or better yet he is the Bachelor.  :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:  I really really really want for RS to be wrong. :Nod: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:

Are they filming BIP now or when do they start?  I don't want Marcus on that show. I'd also love to watch him every week but jeez don't people get eaten alive...especially someone like Marcus? Call me a fool but I'm still holding out that the spoilers are wrong or better yet he is the Bachelor.  :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:  I really really really want for RS to be wrong. :Nod: 

They are going to the location on Saturday and starting filming a few days later.

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 86669110 Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

They weren't on BP.... I'd guess the same goes for BIP... Keep in mind filming only takes place for 3 weeks(on one of those weeks we won't even get a new episode- so they'll only miss the 5th and 6th episode)...

I "answered" that q in the BIP thread. Smiley
Andrew is not gonna be on there... Marquel wasn't the only one he didn't get along with but it was M (unfortunately) who had the toughest time keeping his disdain to himself)... IMO, Marcus is going to be on.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 pm

chloep wrote:

They weren't on BP.... I'd guess the same goes for BIP... Keep in mind filming only takes place for 3 weeks(on one of those weeks we won't even get a new episode- so they'll only miss the 5th and 6th episode)...

I "answered" that q in the BIP thread. Smiley
Andrew is not gonna be on there... Marquel wasn't the only one he didn't get along with but it was M (unfortunately) who had the toughest time keeping his disdain to himself)... IMO, Marcus is going to be on.

Why do you believe he's going to be on? Do you have insider info?

Won't they technically be missing the 3rd, 4rth, 5th, and 6th episodes because they leave this Sat.?

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue May 27, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 9:04 pm

It just makes sense to me that he would be on, which is both disappointing but awesome. He's my favorite so I'm happy I'll get to see him for a few more weeks in the summer, but it just kind of shows me he's certainly into extending his few minutes of fame, especially because it seems like there might not even be some sort of money prize at the end of it.

He's gorgeous, young at 25, seems to have a really confident, but yet unassuming personality - he'd be great for a show like this, so it just makes sense to me unfortunately.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:I fear for him if he is on BIP..

It would be nice to see him but at the same time, he doesnt fit in with any of those people. Id rather he not..Plus, Ashlee...

Im disappointed, but hes 25 and is going to have a 3 week pay vacation having fun. I don't see anything else coming out of it, hopefully. Rolling Eyes 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin