SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Will be BIP be finished filming before MTA?

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Will be BIP be finished filming before MTA?

Yeah and by then they will just announce whose part of the BIP show to explain why he's not there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:A couple of avi's if anyone wants...

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 9443ab5f-8f98-4a23-bf79-4b758fab6ba2    Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 6c3922be-38a6-4f29-9a53-788f5eef3bcb

Those are great, thanks Litta!

His shy laid back nature is very sweet. He appears to be a thinker, and not rush into anything.  I can't see him as a player at all. A player cheats, and flirts with girls, uses them, etc. We would have heard from the ladies if that was the case. I could be wrong, but in the past, these things always eventually surface.

Well apparently they have. That radio announcer says she hooked up with him and found out he had a girlfriend after the fact...so he cheated.

It is early days yet. If there is dirt about any of them it will start coming out soon as the MOT guys get weeded out and the regular viewing public gets to know the more serious contenders. Since the ratings tanked last night, you know tptb with throwing them to the wolves to get people stirred up.

Yes this correct. I live in Dallas and heard it. He has quite the reputation here. Not surprising at all that he will be on BIP.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm

So Dylan, Marcus, Marquel (if so/and etc.) will be at MTA?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 9:37 pm

eversotrue wrote:So Dylan, Marcus, Marquel (if so/and etc.) will be at MTA?

Good question!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Yes. They will be done by then. MTA will be shot around the 27th (of June).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Atem - great choice on the Avi.

I thought the purpose of BIP is for relationships to form.
What sort of relationship is relatively young Marcus going to have with the likes Clare Michelle Money Ashley and Sarah. Not even close in age. The others are older also.
tptb must be on crack or something.

I can see none of those ladies listed in the spoiler thread as potentials for him. At all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 27, 2014 11:34 pm

nd4, Maybe it's going to be his audition for The Bachelor gig? I imagine they'll be looking at a few of the BIP guys as potential leads.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Maybe but I doubt it.

Too many things in my head not adding up.

Someone will emerge with the kite flying picture soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 27, 2014 11:40 pm

tigertiz wrote:nd4, Maybe it's going to be his audition for The Bachelor gig? I imagine they'll be looking at a few of the BIP guys as potential leads.

tiger, that thought crossed my mind as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Atem - great choice on the Avi.

I thought the purpose of BIP is for relationships to form.
What sort of relationship is relatively young Marcus going to have with the likes Clare Michelle Money Ashley and Sarah. Not even close in age. The others are older also.
tptb must be on crack or something.

I can see none of those ladies listed in the spoiler thread as potentials for him. At all.

I know! if he's going to be on it, I won't complain, but I don't want him to hook up with any of those girls. If you're going to have him on, give him someone cute that might suit him to have some fun with. Was actually looking forward to BIP until I saw those rumoured lists. Now, not so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm

^^ Let's wait and see... Especially on the girl's side.... I feel there are 1-2 fan faves missing.. To many no-names, IMO.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+67
FLChica
Isabel123
ImeldaMarcos
Retiredswimmom
Admin