SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* Empty *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:27 pm

All screen caps and analysis in this thread!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 am

Since this has yet to be used maybe others are not interested in analyzing SC or it is being discussed in another thread.

I went to the SC thread that Litta mentioned (thanks Litta) and was able to figure out 2 things:

1)
I notice in the Premiere that one of the ITMs during Andi's talk with Josh when she is talking about whether he is genuine or not was shot at a later date.  I originally thought it was after the season, but she wasn't that tan so I wasn't sure.  Then I saw this SC and realized everything in the Premiere ITM I saw was different was the same as from her Mime GD ITMs.  I don't have a SC to compare the two (maybe someone from the spoiled side has that SC from the Premier I am talking about), but the only thing different is her dress and the fact that her hair is all on one side.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* 15xlkk10

I actually find the timing of this very interesting.  It appears that it was filmed at some time when she was doing her Mime ITMs the first day after her first 1on1 with Josh and during a date where she is not seeing Nick actively participating in the GD.  Maybe it's just a coincidence, but seems curious to me.  A changing of the tides perhaps? Seems this is the time when TPTB realize they somehow need to make it a close horse race, when in reality it was not. It is also possible I am reading way too much into this.

2)
I forgot about the pic of Chris in the fields with Andi so he must be in the F4.  I originally posted it was either Chris or Brian in the F4, but it must be Chris.  IMO the only reason he would get to the F4 at this time over Brian is if he is the "secret admirer" and she decides to keep him over Brian because of it.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 am

OK, another SC to look at if anyone is interested.  Let me know if you agree.

Andi, saying "she feels like maybe she was so wrong" and "it's so hard" and lastly "sorry it doesn't happen".  Before the last quote she said off screen "it's a failytale for a reason cause it doesn't happen" and could be edited to look like she said it all at the same time, but it does appear that she has the same sobbing voice and was indeed saying it during that ITM.  IMO this ITM was from the GD cocktail party in Italy next week.  She is wearing the same thing in both these SC.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* 5cd4a010

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* F4c40410

On the GD are Brian, Marcus, Josh, JJ, Dylan, and Chris.

She is very upset and I'm not sure who it could be about.

Could it be whatever Chris lied to her about has her this upset?  I'm just not sure she cares about him enough.  I would think she would be angry, not sobbing.

Could it be about Dylan or JJ?  Again, no way would she be this way over those two.  If they had that much of an affect on Andi we would have seen that in previous episodes.

That leaves us Marcus, Brian and Josh.  From the previews we see only apparent strife between Josh and Andi when he is questioning her "why do you feel like I'm hiding something from you?" and she said "I don't know what you feel".  We don't know the true order of those quotes, but maybe at some point she is afraid that Josh is going to leave, or one of the other front runners?
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:22 am

GG, I agree that she doesn't seem that invested in that group of guys but remember-- TPTB also had Ali angry about Frank (I know, some may debate this one), Ashley sobbing over Bentley and Des distraught over Brooks just weeks before they chose the loves of their lives... I know it looks like it involved one of the top 3 but if it truly does, I think it will be something that in real time is different from how we're reading it. The only example I can think of right now is Ashley letting Ben go. The caps made it look FAR worse than it was and when we saw it, it was like-- a mountain out of a molehill. I think it might be something like that-- an editing diversion.

ETA-- it could be Chris lied about what he said re: Nick (that maybe we didn't see). Maybe Andi asks they guys about it in the lie detector test...?!? So, it could involve Chris but be about Nick?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:40 am

GG, regarding your first post-- point #2, I haven't seen the sc of Chris in the field and it could mean he gets a HT. I wouldn't have thought he would-- it looks to me that she cares more about Brian than Chris. I see her only as a friend with Chris. Is there anyway it could be a farm in Italy that he and Andi stop at? Maybe Chris begins to say he's head over heals and she feels like she's led him on....the "fairytale just doesn't happen"...? I could see her getting upset with herself-- that she's led someone on and she promised herself she wouldn't be that way.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:41 pm

I wondered if Chris saying something about he was hoping she didn't have to hear about it was not actually about him but about something he knew about someone else. I'm wondering if it about Nick. If it was something that made her not want to take Nick forward, that would cause her to be really upset I think. I wouldn't be upset about Nick leaving but it seems like she would. At first I thought Andi saying at the end of the preview that she couldn't take someone to next week that she was talking about whomever she is upset about but the more I looked at it, she appears to be wearing sleeves in that clip, not a sleeveless dress. So either it is after the group date party and she talks to someone separately or it is during her dinner with Cody and she is letting him go because she doesn't feel the same way he does. I'm voting for the dinner with Cody.

I agree GG that it does seem a bit spliced where she is crying. I want to watch it again and see what I hear. I'll have to check out what you are talking about in the first cap you posted. I'm glad to see someone sleuthing the caps. I'll try and join you.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Peppermom wrote:I wondered if Chris saying something about he was hoping she didn't have to hear about it was not actually about him but about something he knew about someone else.  I'm wondering if it about Nick.  If it was something that made her not want to take Nick forward, that would cause her to be really upset I think.  I wouldn't be upset about Nick leaving but it seems like she would.  At first I thought Andi saying at the end of the preview that she couldn't take someone to next week that she was talking about whomever she is upset about but the more I looked at it, she appears to be wearing sleeves in that clip, not a sleeveless dress.  So either it is after the group date party and she talks to someone separately or it is during her dinner with Cody and she is letting him go because she doesn't feel the same way he does.  I'm voting for the dinner with Cody.

I agree GG that it does seem a bit spliced where she is crying.  I want to watch it again and see what I hear.  I'll have to check out what you are talking about in the first cap you posted.  I'm glad to see someone sleuthing the caps.  I'll try and join you.

Peppermom, that was my point in my earlier post too (-- it could be Chris lied about what he said re: Nick (that maybe we didn't see).... So, it could involve Chris but be about Nick?). I could see her being upset letting someone go (like Cody) who she thinks is one of "the nicest guys in the house"--isn't that how she described both Chris and Cody? If either of them start saying how much they care for her and that they see a future with her, I could see her being really upset. I know that prior to the start of her season she was optimistic in getting to know everyone, being fair to everyone and not leading anyone on. When she realizes that all these things are a necessity in this show (like what went on with Juan Pablo), it is a bitter pill to swallow.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Peppermom wrote:I wondered if Chris saying something about he was hoping she didn't have to hear about it was not actually about him but about something he knew about someone else.  I'm wondering if it about Nick.  If it was something that made her not want to take Nick forward, that would cause her to be really upset I think.  I wouldn't be upset about Nick leaving but it seems like she would.
This is what I think too, I think she'd be really upset over Nick, he declared his feelings for her on their date, which went really well. We know she likes him a lot, she liked what she heard/felt and gave him the rose. She heard something from Chris later on about Nick and she lets him go sometime before the rose ceremony. I don't know, I'm not good at this sleuthing thing, but it's fun reading what you all think. With the edit, no telling how it'll really go down. 

I don't see her being upset over Cody (no romantic feelings there)...at this point only Nick & Josh, whom she has way deeper feelings for. If she's that upset over anyone else, the edit is horrible! :yes: 

Does anyone have the screencap of Chris, I'd like to see it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Lost17 wrote:
 If she's that upset over anyone else, the edit is horrible:yes: 

This is what we've known for a long time, isn't it Lost?!?!  giggling

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

rofl  How true about the edit!  I have a couple pics of Chris but they are still on my computer at home.  I'll try and post them later.  It is funny to me how closely all of the non-spoiled posters are seeing things so similarly.  Either the edit is really leading us in the wrong direction or we are getting good at this.  Since I'm in agreement with most of you we are probably wrong.  I ususally am. hehehe

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Peppermom wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

rofl  How true about the edit!  I have a couple pics of Chris but they are still on my computer at home.  I'll try and post them later.  It is funny to me how closely all of the non-spoiled posters are seeing things so similarly.  Either the edit is really leading us in the wrong direction or we are getting good at this.  Since I'm in agreement with most of you we are probably wrong.  I ususally am. hehehe

I was thinking the same thing peppermom; one or the other for sure! giggling

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Well we don't really know who is right and who is wrong till the FRC is over and done with.
So keep plugging away - at least you guys don't keep saying "Well RS says this or that" or "Person X (whomever rs as spoiled) and Andi ..... (insert future perfect scene here)" when we haven't reach the end yet.

I am so posting non-spoiled next season again laugh out loud. Last season (JaunP) was fun so I'll be here next one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff