SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 11 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Great info about the rainfall.  I'm just not sure we know if they are in Santo Domingo for the finale.  It may have been raining there, but not where they were at.  I will try to figure that out so we are not making incorrect assumptions.

I can't remember how filming goes.  I would think after F3 RC she would have a day off and then MTP.  If I remember right the MTP is filmed the same day, but made to look like different days as the parents change clothes. Then does she have a LCD #1, LCD #2, day off, and then FRC?  This would make the finale a 5 day period.  Does that sound right?

The show premiered on 5/19 so I would think she had to be back in the states maybe a week before?  Let's say she flies back on 5/12.  Give her 3-4 days after the engagement and that would put the FRC around the 8th or 9th.  That would make filming for the finale started around the 4th or 5th.

Using your rainfall info the MTP would have been filmed on a day with no rain.  That would match with the sc from the MTP as Andi/Nick kiss on the couch you see shadows, when Andi/Josh kiss at the car you see the sun on his back, when they show her mother the foliage behind her is basked in sunlight, just as it is when they show Josh talking.

They may show the LCD in an order different that when they were filmed.  I doubt we will be able to tell who is 1st and who is last.

For Nick's date when we see the jeep it has been raining at some point.  Maybe even a day or two before, but we know it had rained recently enough that the road was not completely dry.  However, that day the sun is peaking through the foliage so at that very moment it is not cloudy, but it could be partly cloudy or cloud up late.  We don't really know.

For Josh's date we know that it is cloudy and raining at least a little bit during the day portion.

When she is leaving the hotel it is raining for sure.  Much harder than during her date with Josh.  You an see the rain falling in the puddle by the pillars of the hotel. Makes me think that may be the date you show with the most rain, the 8th. With Josh's LCD on the 7th (some rain) and Nick's on the 6th (no rain)?  The only thing not making sense with that is the dirt road on Nick's date was wet.

If Nick's date is the last and after the day with the most rain it would make his LCD on the 9th, day off the 10th and FRC on the 11th.  I think that is too late for her to spend a few days with her F1 and get back to promote the show.

Let me try and figure our where they are at in case it's not Santo Domingo.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 11 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:03 pm

The FRC was reported to have been on May 9th.  yes 
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 pm

WOW you guys are having a blast in here sleuthing without being spoiled, it's so cool to read you.
I come here everyday.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:13 pm

GrahamGal wrote:... the deleted scene were he was kind of mocking Josh and his family (of note, it appears ABC has since removed that deleted scene from their website).  Snipped for brevity
GG--I don't recall seeing this deleted scene, could you tell me more about it?!?  

I am so impressed with you and AT! Great sleuthing!  yes

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Amazing!!! I wish I was part of all this! Awesome work!

goteam 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:15 pm

You should review the hourly rain in the weather archives.  I did that before, and found it inconclusive whether it was day before or day of FRC.  (see weather underground http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/MDLR/2014/5/9/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

There was a thunderstorm at 2 pm the day before the rose ceremony, and light rain at 1 and 4 the day of FRC at La Romana.

So could be either day she is in the car with wet windows.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:56 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:... the deleted scene were he was kind of mocking Josh and his family (of note, it appears ABC has since removed that deleted scene from their website).  Snipped for brevity
GG--I don't recall seeing this deleted scene, could you tell me more about it?!?  

I believe it was in Brussels. It showed Nick and Brian. Nick was talking and Brian in VO was talking about how he didn't like Nick and doubted he even knew his last name. But the part that got me was that he said "I think we can agree that Josh is not good for Andi (Brian did not say if he agreed or not)" Then he went to to talk about how he would marry Andi on a mountaintop. Then they would go with Josh to one of Aaron's FB games and he would throw a few TD passes. Then he would introduce Josh to there dog Murray. That's what I remember. Obviously he was saying it somewhat in jest, but to mock someone's family just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And obviously he knew he was being filmed. Obviously ABC thought better of the deleted scene and at some pointed deleted it from their website.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 pm

jlccaz wrote:You should review the hourly rain in the weather archives.  I did that before, and found it inconclusive whether it was day before or day of FRC.  (see weather underground http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/MDLR/2014/5/9/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

There was a thunderstorm at 2 pm the day before the rose ceremony, and light rain at 1 and 4 the day of FRC at La Romana.

So could be either day she is in the car with wet windows.

Thanks for the link. I notice that you had it set on Cabo Engano. Is that near the FRC? I was just going to try and see if the SC of the FRC and hotel were in Punta Cana because I was searching coastlines and came a cross an image of Eric that was from his Global Odyssey and place #47 was DR where he had a lot of pictures posted from Punta Cana. There is an airport there so it could be a place they filmed. Anyway, if that was where the FRC and LCD were then they rain had rain on 5/4 and 5/7, and thunderstorms on 5/8 and 5/9 (according to the weekly tab).

Wait so the FRC is in La Romana? That is closer to Santo Domingo. So my Punta Cana hunch was wrong. I think I am getting confused. Back to the drawing board. I said location sleuthing is not my forte. laugh out loud scratch 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Casa De Campo is in La Romana, I believe.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:03 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

I believe it was in Brussels.  It showed Nick and Brian.  Nick was talking and Brian in VO was talking about how he didn't like Nick and doubted he even knew his last name.  But the part that got me was that he said "I think we can agree that Josh is not good for Andi (Brian did not say if he agreed or not)"  Then he went to to talk about how he would marry Andi on a mountaintop.  Then they would go with Josh to one of Aaron's FB games and he would throw a few TD passes.  Then he would introduce Josh to there dog Murray.  That's what I remember.  Obviously he was saying it somewhat in jest, but to mock someone's family just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  And obviously he knew he was being filmed.  Obviously ABC thought better of the deleted scene and at some pointed deleted it from their website.

Interesting... I don't think I saw that. Thanks for the description. Not very nice of Nick!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

I believe it was in Brussels.  It showed Nick and Brian.  Nick was talking and Brian in VO was talking about how he didn't like Nick and doubted he even knew his last name.  But the part that got me was that he said "I think we can agree that Josh is not good for Andi (Brian did not say if he agreed or not)"  Then he went to to talk about how he would marry Andi on a mountaintop.  Then they would go with Josh to one of Aaron's FB games and he would throw a few TD passes.  Then he would introduce Josh to there dog Murray.  That's what I remember.  Obviously he was saying it somewhat in jest, but to mock someone's family just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  And obviously he knew he was being filmed.  Obviously ABC thought better of the deleted scene and at some pointed deleted it from their website.

Interesting... I don't think I saw that. Thanks for the description. Not very nice of Nick!

I think this quote sums up this season for me as far as Josh vs Nick.

Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud. ~ Unknown
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Interesting quote--
I've been thinking about the letter but haven't seen any opinions on what everyone thinks it is. I'm wondering if the letter is from Nick and either he is asking her for another chance or he is upset and is telling her why she "was wrong". I think he wrote the letter because it is easier to confront someone in writing if you have been embarrassed. Remember, he said that he didn't want to talk with anyone for about 6 months after his last breakup. I'm wondering if this is his way of having the final say.
What are everyone else's thoughts?

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff