SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 22 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:GG, you may want to look at the couch in Andi's room with GMA's preview this morning plus with her crying scene in the previous one plus Nick's LCD.  Love to know what you think.

Yes - the GMA preview provides some additional evidence suggesting that Andi sends one guy home before the FRC. But there could be a trick with the audio from that preview because I don't think it matches the video. I don't think that's Andi's room - I think it's Nick's room (all kinds of decor matches up with Nick's LCD room) and in the beginning of the preview we see her leaving his room after sending someone home, not departing her room before which is what the audio would make us believe. The editors do this trick all the time.
I agree. I went back to Andi's room on the FSD and, unless they moved her which doesn't make sense, she's in Nick's room.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 22 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:GG, you may want to look at the couch in Andi's room with GMA's preview this morning plus with her crying scene in the previous one plus Nick's LCD.  Love to know what you think.

Yes - the GMA preview provides some additional evidence suggesting that Andi sends one guy home before the FRC. But there could be a trick with the audio from that preview because I don't think it matches the video. I don't think that's Andi's room - I think it's Nick's room (all kinds of decor matches up with Nick's LCD room) and in the beginning of the preview we see her leaving his room after sending someone home, not departing her room before which is what the audio would make us believe. The editors do this trick all the time.
I agree.  I went back to Andi's room on the FSD and, unless they moved her which doesn't make sense, she's in Nick's room.

Yes Pander, I agree they are just messing with the VO putting it at the time she is at Nick's place so you think she has just awoken with this idea and is going over to let one guy go. What you see is her leaving the guys place when you think she is going to his place. We know that couch is Nick's and there is no way she would be staying in the same type of room as he is. To me she is likely in more of a villa on the property. Its likely her place when she steps outside to "contemplate" where you see the pool and the other view when you are looking into a villa/house. The villa/house we see could be CH when she goes over to discuss her decision like they usually do for TV, but the couch and the place she is leaving belong to Nick.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 pm

[quote="GrahamGal"]What you see is her leaving the guys place when you think she is going to his place.  We know that couch is Nick's and there is no way she would be staying in the same type of room as he is.{/quote]

Yes - the SC analysis I've seen over on the dark side is compelling that the first few seconds of the GMA preview were of Andi in Nick's room - the same room where the LCD and gift scene were shot. There are matches on about 6 different objects in the room (wall decor, glass bottle, bowls on shelf, couch, etc). That's not her room - it's Nick's.

To me she is likely in more of a villa on the property. Its likely her place when she steps outside to "contemplate" where you see the pool and the other view when you are looking into a villa/house.

She is staying on the property but quite far away (it's a big place and a car would be necessary to get from her villa to Nick's suite). You're right that some of the scenes with the pool are her villa. The timeline is all shuffled in this preview; they show the end first and then how she got there.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 pm

I did the couch match, but wasn't able to sleuth out the actual room. I noted the table/chairs and plant matched, but were just at different angles and lighting. Good to know the "dark side" has matched 6 objects.

Can't wait to look at some of the sleuthing on the other side once this is over. Some people are amazing and I find it fascinating how they can figure out all these locations.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm

GrahamGal wrote:I did the couch match, but wasn't able to sleuth out the actual room.  I noted the table/chairs and plant matched, but were just at different angles and lighting.  Good to know the "dark side" has matched 6 objects.

Can't wait to look at some of the sleuthing on the other side once this is over.  Some people are amazing and I find it fascinating how they can figure out all these locations.
Well I've been amazed with what you did do and without all the tools available.  clapping! Hope you'll be here next time so I can sneak in and watch some more.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff