SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 20 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Lucas15 is going to be bringing over the new finale preview and posting it in the new thread created for the finale in the no spoiled section.  That's why I love to watch the previews because a lot of parts in these extra previews don't make it to air.  I'm not sure that comment will.

Not 100% sure I know which thread that is - trying to find it so I can post the link.

When you enter the non spoiled section of the forum there are 4 threads on top and 3 threads below. The very first thread of the bottom section is a thread that has MTP, LCD, and FRC in it.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion* - Page 20 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:26 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Lucas15 is going to be bringing over the new finale preview and posting it in the new thread created for the finale in the no spoiled section.  That's why I love to watch the previews because a lot of parts in these extra previews don't make it to air.  I'm not sure that comment will.

Not 100% sure I know which thread that is - trying to find it so I can post the link.

When you enter the non spoiled section of the forum there are 4 threads on top and 3 threads below.  The very first thread of the bottom section is a thread that has MTP, LCD, and FRC in it.  
Here's the link:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2501-bachelorette-10-andi-dorfman-episode-10-mtp-lcd-frc-july-28-14-no-spoilers
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Jeepers wrote:Before you all watch the new video .. I am curious as to where you all stand .....

Btw kiddos to all of you unspoiled folks Smiley

Hi, Jeepers!  :WAVEY: 

If you've read our previous posts spread in many "unspoiled" threads, we are unanimous with our F1 pick!
We're all amazed by that fact that we felt we're either #TeamIdiots™️ (grahamGal), if we're wrong or #TeamEinstein™️ (In2Deep), if we got it right! I was #TeamTooGoodToBeTrue™️ (me!  Hugesmile ). late in the game! I was WW™️ (WishyWashy) till episode 9. "Win or Lose", we had so much fun being unspoiled this season! It's all Love, love, love here in our side of the forum!  group hug 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 pm

As they say .. It takes a village LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:Before you all watch the new video .. I am curious as to where you all stand .....

Btw kiddos to all of you unspoiled folks Smiley

Since many are out and I am about to be myself I will give you a sense of the collected group of non-spoiled posters.

For those that post I think everyone thinks she picks Josh. There were times during the earlier part of the season where some thought it was Nick or Marcus. Others, like me, always thought it was Josh. Things really started to shift to Josh right after their first 1on1 and a few hit a road bump with them during the lie detector GD, but after their 2nd 1on1 I think most had no doubts. Some even really like Nick, but they see andi's heart it with Josh. Cari was the last one to plant her butt firmly on the Josh train, but she's firmly on it now. We don't call her WW for nothing. Cari was wishy washy between Josh and Nick for most of the season.

A few times I thought we may have some Nick, Chris or Marcus non-spoiled fans that maybe didn't want to post, but I told them to please post as I like opposing viewpoints and we were all feeling the same. Unfortunately we never got any lurkers to come out.

At least in 2 DAYS we will know if the non-spoiled group is #teamidiot or #teameinstein. Can't wait!
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:56 pm

GrahamGal wrote:At least in 2 DAYS we will know if the non-spoiled group is #teamidiot or #teameinstein.  Can't wait!

Because I am spoiled I will adamantly refuse to vote on the hastag usage in terms of which hastag is appropriate on any basis of being correct or incorrect. But what I will say is that I have enjoyed posting her the last couple of days more than I have enjoyed any posting anywhere in a very long time. Instead of irrational fandom (I think she picks XXX because I love XXX) or arguments over whether information is a spoiler or a foiler, the group here has focused on watching the show, the story the edit is telling and the body language of the participants. To be able to do that immersed in a sea of spoiler information is nothing short of remarkable and on that basis and that basis only I think you here are all genius.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:At least in 2 DAYS we will know if the non-spoiled group is #teamidiot or #teameinstein.  Can't wait!

Because I am spoiled I will adamantly refuse to vote on the hastag usage in terms of which hastag is appropriate on any basis of being correct or incorrect. But what I will say is that I have enjoyed posting her the last couple of days more than I have enjoyed any posting anywhere in a very long time. Instead of irrational fandom (I think she picks XXX because I love XXX) or arguments over whether information is a spoiler or a foiler, the group here has focused on watching the show, the story the edit is telling and the body language of the participants. To be able to do that immersed in a sea of spoiler information is nothing short of remarkable and on that basis and that basis only I think you here are all genius.
 I agree as I've said before I have truly loved coming here. It's without all the noise. I've learned so much also on the edits and BL and you, guys, are genius in my book. Next season I probably will be spoiled but I'm sure I'm going to be checking in here regularly to get your points of view. I'm certainly a fan!  rock 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Thanks lucas and pander!  Actually, not having all the spoiler info is sort of a huge relief to me.  I love watching body language for the strongest clues.  They can't fake that!

Jeepers, I do think it was probably Josh all along, too.  For me, it started episode 2 with him touching her face to keep him from rambling and cemented for me on their second 1-1.  The 3 biggest clues, and I'm surprised none have to do with kissing, were:

1. The way he bear hugged her and didn't let go on their second 1-1  
2.  Her face when he told her he loved her on their second 1-1.
3.  On their HTD, when she wiped his tear as he saw his family

Real unscripted moments that just rang true.  Thank goodness tptb kept them in.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 pm

I didn't really care for Andi most of the season--she reminds me of DeAnna too much. I didn't like Josh at the beginning, either...I think the edit came down far too much on the "jock" side and didn't share enough of his multi-faceted personality. Through the season, I think it all shook out just right--it has to be Josh at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing their post-season media rounds...he may soften her in just the right ways.

And I would have picked Chris for myself. Good thing I'm already married to an Iowa sweetheart!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:19 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I didn't really care for Andi most of the season--she reminds me of DeAnna too much. I didn't like Josh at the beginning, either...I think the edit came down far too much on the "jock" side and didn't share enough of his multi-faceted personality. Through the season, I think it all shook out just right--it has to be Josh at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing their post-season media rounds...he may soften her in just the right ways.

And I would have picked Chris for myself. Good thing I'm already married to an Iowa sweetheart!

That is what I see and the main reason I see Josh as the perfect fit for Andi. He brings out the softer, fun loving side of Andi that she tries to hide from everyone else. It also seems as if he is the only one that really was able to stand up to Andi without her getting her feathers ruffled. Most of the guys seem to scared to call Andi out, but Josh never backed down. I think he can handle Andi and seems to love doing it. I just see her stepping over anyone else. If she choses Nick tomorrow I will be shock, but of course will wish them the best.

Chris is sweet for sure and if he is the next Bachelor I will wish for him to find his happiness. His lifestyles is not for everyone, but he has so much to offer and will make some woman very happy.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thanks lucas and pander!  Actually, not having all the spoiler info is sort of a huge relief to me.  I love watching body language for the strongest clues.  They can't fake that!

Jeepers, I do think it was probably Josh all along, too.  For me, it started episode 2 with him touching her face to keep him from rambling and cemented for me on their second 1-1.  The 3 biggest clues, and I'm surprised none have to do with kissing, were:

#3 is my absolutely favorite moment of these so far. How something so simple can say so much.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

GrahamGal wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Thanks lucas and pander!  Actually, not having all the spoiler info is sort of a huge relief to me.  I love watching body language for the strongest clues.  They can't fake that!

#3 is my absolutely favorite moment of these so far. How something so simple can say so much.
She wiped his forehead after they dance in DR.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 Screen Caps Analysis *Discussion*

+32
Northstargirl
Mirzam
gurlbrit
Lucas15
lstiff