SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Another wifey fan pic

becky ferrell ‏@bflygirl3606  
Shoe shopping at Northpark.
You never know who you will see @clmgiudici  #darling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Lol. I love when guy's post pictures with him.
Hastings Ruckle ‏@domcensale 1m
#wheresourrose @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/sEsgY8bCzB
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@Motyka10 56s
Worked out with Sean Lowe from the bachelor haha

‏@FFlippa 1m
Worked out with Sean Lowe from the bachelor... I guess you can saw that's pretty frat

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Oooohhhhh he's all sweaty.and um yea....

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Looks like some crazy woman is marrying Fleiss

@fleissmeister: Might need some advice from @SeanLowe09 @jason_mesnick @ryansutter and @JP_Rosenbaum before this weekend...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:48 pm

I'm ignoring that tweet about Fleiss!

Love this description of Seanie.

@jmac2189: Saw @seanlowe09 from the bachelor at my gym laugh out loud, the guys a tank and trains like an animal #madrespect #thebachelor

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 pm

motheroffive wrote:I'm ignoring that tweet about Fleiss!

@jmac2189: Saw  @seanlowe09 from the bachelor at my gym laugh out loud, the guys a tank and trains like an animal #madrespect #thebachelor

Or this one.
@FFlippa 56s
Sean Lowe is actually an animal like he's using 120 and I'm just chillin there with 80's... Like laugh out loud @ me

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Looks like some crazy woman is marrying Fleiss

@fleissmeister: Might need some advice from @SeanLowe09 @jason_mesnick @ryansutter and @JP_Rosenbaum before this weekend...

Oh dear. I'm sure he has some redeeming qualities, but no, just no.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I'm ignoring that tweet about Fleiss!

@jmac2189: Saw  @seanlowe09 from the bachelor at my gym laugh out loud, the guys a tank and trains like an animal #madrespect #thebachelor

Or this one.
@FFlippa  56s
Sean Lowe is actually an animal like he's using 120 and I'm just chillin there with 80's... Like laugh out loud@ me

I seriously love both these tweets about our Seanie! And still trying to recover from the picture.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 am

The TV better not break while hubs is gone.

@clmgiudici: The Profit. What a genius name for this show.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 am

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And they're on daddy's side of the bed, I believe! Did I day awwww?

@clmgiudici: My goodnight kisses go to Furball 1 and Furball 2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 am

HI..i was wondering...does anyone here know the link (the working one) for the former Access Hollywood interview vid featuring SeanCat, Chres and Melissa R?...would appreciate so much if you could kindly PM me or just put it here  Praying . TIA!  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:HI..i was wondering...does anyone here know the link (the working one) for the former Access Hollywood interview vid featuring SeanCat, Chres and Melissa R?...would appreciate so much if you could kindly PM me or just put it here  Praying . TIA!  Smiley 

Looks like the videos are no longer available. I tried the link on page 27 of our media thread and they don't work any longer. I know the AH videos don't stay up too long.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje