SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Sean it too funny, doesn't he understand that woman and their shoes is not an open subject.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
I just told @clmgiudici she should throw out some of shoes. She tried to stab me with a fork.

He's lucky he didn't get the butcher knife.

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:Haha, Sean commented on Cat's latest IG pic that he's "begging her to follow" him. laugh out loud

Too cute not to post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh Sean.  Hugesmile 

Thanks for all the updates as always!  bestbud! 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Catherine's Seattle trip started.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ddsmom17 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm

JUST MET CATHERINE LOWE IN SEATTLE!!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Glad she arrived safely. I knew she was traveling this afternoon/evening. I hope she has a blast in Seattle with her sisters/mom/Lola and her friends too. And how nice of her to leave Sean to do some packing and moving. Hope she left a list of where to put stuff.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks to the young ladies for letting us know that Catherine arrived safely.

And I hope it's a looooooong 'honey do' list!

Ps: she looks adorable.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:49 pm

I think Sean's planning to work some magic while she's gone.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 am

#NationalSiblingDay from Monica

tealorini

National Siblings Day redux. Here's to India who loves to make weird faces in every photo.

and the little girl in the front middle with the bathing suit on would grow up to marry her blond hunky prince on national TV.

tealoriniBringing it back to 1990 for national sibling day
And since India isnt in this picture, we got these comments
catherinegiudici Double whammy toward India, eh? Smiley
tealorini Double whammy? That's not her in the space age sunglasses? @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 am

sorry to ask..is catherine the middle child or the last one of the three siblings?
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:52 am

zackzugen wrote:sorry to ask..is catherine the middle child or the last one of the three siblings?
She's the middle child. It goes Monica, Catherine, India.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 am

Cute pictures. Love to see the family together. Sisters need to get together and three beautiful girls in one family too. All this talk about national sibling day is promoting me to call my "big" brother in New York again today. How lucky at my age to still have a caring big brother to love.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Unless one of you is Katelynn or Mallory, we are big losers..

@scarletgoldshop: The winner of our $50 giveaway to shop C. Lowe is @KatelynClapper! Email us [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scarletandgoldshop The winner of our $50 giveaway to shop C. Lowe by Scarlet & Gold on April 29 is @mallorymwalsh! Please email us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to claim your prize. Thank you to all who participated. Check back soon for more giveaways.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Would have been nice for a active, " in the know" supportive forum member to win the S and G giveaway!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje