SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:46 pm

umngirl wrote:Note to self: never look at Cat's pinterest board while hungry. #NowStarving

But I did learn one of Sean's new favorite dishes thanks to her comments.

umngirl 10000 plus congrats! You go girl!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:50 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:Note to self: never look at Cat's pinterest board while hungry. #NowStarving

umngirl   10000 plus  congrats! You go girl!

Lol. I totally missed my 10,000th. I was gonna do something cool. Let's just pretend my flashback post from yesterday was my 10,000th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:

umngirl   10000 plus  congrats! You go girl!

Lol. I totally missed my 10,000th. I was gonna do something cool. Let's just pretend my flashback post from yesterday was my 10,000th.

That was such a great post, Works for me pussycat!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Congrats on 10,000 posts, umngirl.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Splish Splash: A Honeymoon Latergram by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 pm

SeanCat convinced me to jump on the Breaking Bad bandwagon...maybe I should try Game of Thrones now!

Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 am

What is Sean's new favorite dish?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 am

Barbrn78 wrote:What is Sean's new  favorite dish?

Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna looks to be Sean's new favorite. Boy, she has some tasty recipes in there and the girl loves her cheese. I can definitely see taking down some of these recipes as cheese is a downfall of mine too.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

Thanks! I love cheese also!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:49 am

Macswife8 wrote:

Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna looks to be Sean's new favorite. Boy, she has some tasty recipes in there and the girl loves her cheese. I can definitely see taking down some of these recipes as cheese is a downfall of mine too.
I thought that comment about her husband's favorite was from the person who originally pinned it and Catherine just didn't edit it out. But I'm not totally sure.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

I thought that comment about her husband's favorite was from the person who originally pinned it and Catherine just didn't edit it out. But I'm not totally sure.

You know after I wrote that I was afraid of the same thing so I went back to it and clicked on it and she did make a note that it was his new favorite. I'm going to have to try it and many other of these recipes. It's only 8am here and I'm craving lunch and dinner now.  giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:25 am

I repinned some of her recipes too and a lot of her 'dranks' and i got thirsty! Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje