SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom April 7th 2014, 10:47 am

Macswife8 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:What is Sean's new  favorite dish?

Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna looks to be Sean's new favorite. Boy, she has some tasty recipes in there and the girl loves her cheese. I can definitely see taking down some of these recipes as cheese is a downfall of mine too.
I thought that comment about her husband's favorite was from the person who originally pinned it and Catherine just didn't edit it out. But I'm not totally sure.
I'm going to have to try it and many other of these recipes. It's only 8am here and I'm craving lunch and dinner now.  giggling 
Haha, same here. Everything looks delicious. :Drool: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis April 7th 2014, 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sheer simplicity #dior #camerondiaz by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 April 7th 2014, 12:21 pm

Her Monday, heart is so pretty,
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper April 7th 2014, 2:02 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:What is Sean's new  favorite dish?

Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna looks to be Sean's new favorite. Boy, she has some tasty recipes in there and the girl loves her cheese. I can definitely see taking down some of these recipes as cheese is a downfall of mine too.
I thought that comment about her husband's favorite was from the person who originally pinned it and Catherine just didn't edit it out. But I'm not totally sure.
I'm going to have to try it and many other of these recipes. It's only 8am here and I'm craving lunch and dinner now.  giggling 
Haha, same here. Everything looks delicious. :Drool: 

Indeed. Was looking at some of them late last night. So many yummy looking peanut butter with chocolate recipes, that I so want to make and at the same time know that I so should not.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 April 7th 2014, 3:02 pm

Guys what is Catherine's pin interest handle? I use to know it.
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil April 7th 2014, 3:04 pm

gayamcsnuggs

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis April 7th 2014, 3:10 pm

Inspired by today's (look she loves) Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom April 7th 2014, 3:46 pm

Butter_Scotch77 wrote:Guys what is Catherine's pin interest handle?  I use to know it.
It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom April 7th 2014, 3:50 pm

@clmgiudici: The wait is almost over...an exciting surprise will be revealed tomorrow!
@clmgiudici A hint: Less (baby emoji), More (envelope with a heart emoji)
And scarletandgold instagrammed this:

scarletandgoldshop: We will be making our big announcement tomorrow night! Here's the final hint: Everyone needs a pop of color in their life. What could it be?

Last edited by sweetfreedom on April 7th 2014, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl April 7th 2014, 3:55 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
@clmgiudici: The wait is almost over...an exciting surprise will be revealed tomorrow!

How funny all the Twitter people think that she's revealing a pregnancy!

I guess Scarlet and Gold Shop moved up the reveal--they just posted a picture on IG that Cat recently liked (sorry--can't bring it over), with the caption: "We will be making our big announcement tomorrow! Here's a final hint: Everyone needs a pop of color in their life. What could it be?"

Hmmm...

(Thanks for bringing it over Sweetfreedom)
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom April 7th 2014, 3:59 pm

Baygirl wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

How funny all the Twitter people think that she's revealing a pregnancy!

I guess Scarlet and Gold Shop moved up the reveal--they just posted a picture on IG that Cat recently liked (sorry--can't bring it over), with the caption: "We will be making our big announcement tomorrow! Here's a final hint: Everyone needs a pop of color in their life. What could it be?"

Hmmm...

(Thanks for bringing it over Sweetfreedom)
So funny, I didn't see your post and was editing mine with the scarletandgold info at the same time. Great minds..  Smiley 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl April 7th 2014, 4:03 pm

My guess: she's designing greeting cards or some type of stationary...

(and yes Sweetfreedom...great minds think alike!)  Hugesmile
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje