SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Come on hubs, how's about a pic of the girls with the caption "missing mommy" or better yet, a selfie with all three of you. K? Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 pm

lipsis wrote:Come on hubs, how's about a pic of the girls with the caption "missing mommy" or better yet, a selfie with all three of you. K? Thanks!

Pretty please!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Come on hubs, how's about a pic of the girls with the caption "missing mommy" or better yet, a selfie with all three of you. K? Thanks!

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that. Although I imagine Lola is off pouting because mommy is gone, probably in her part of the closet so it smells like her.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 am

umngirl wrote:

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that. Although I imagine Lola is off pouting because mommy is gone, probably in her part of the closet so it smells like her.

If Sean moved her clothes over to the new house he is in deep Lola doo doo.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

For sure! There's always her pillow. Although then Cat would probably need a new pillow. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

For sure! There's always her pillow. Although then Cat would probably need a new pillow. Lol

Poor Lola girl. I think I'm sadder for her than for Sean that Catherine is away.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 am

OMG CATHERINE #SoCute #BachelorFans @justinel3 @catherinegiudici #mariners by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 am

At the Mariners game. Field pic, no peeps.

@clmgiudici: Go M's! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: #AllHailFelix

@clmgiudici: Witnessing King Felix do werk. #gomariners #seattle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And fun fact:

@trendinaliaUS: 3 verified accounts helped to turn #AllHailFelix into a Trending Topic. These accounts were: @MLB, @clmgiudici & @Mariners — #trndnl

@clmgiudici: My feet hurt from exploring today. God Bless Seattle Smiley

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:21 am

Sorry I can't bring it over now but Catherine tweeted a cute pic of her and India at the game.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:22 am

@clmgiudici: Witnessing King Felix do werk. #gomariners #seattle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 am

Just met our hometown girl @catherinegiudici !!! #seattle #pnw #mariners #thebachelor by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:35 am

I know it comes with the territory but I can't imagine how many fan pics Catherine had to take today! She's such a good sport about it, especially when I'm sure all she wants to do is have fun with her family/friends.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje