SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by blessed66 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 pm

They are confirmed for Friday and Saturday they might do something in the morning but it is not yet confirmed.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Regarding their festival appearance, I find it very hard they could do the parade on Saturday seeing as it's in the afternoon. They need to be in Wisconsin for the 6 p.m. service. The closest regional airport is 35 miles away in Rockford, IL. MKE, Madison, O'Hare would be even farther. Not to mention that the festival itself isn't right near an airport either. With all that said, I can see them doing things on Friday and then leaving Saturday morning so they can get there for the speaking engagement on time.

The parade is Friday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Regarding their festival appearance, I find it very hard they could do the parade on Saturday seeing as it's in the afternoon. They need to be in Wisconsin for the 6 p.m. service. The closest regional airport is 35 miles away in Rockford, IL. MKE, Madison, O'Hare would be even farther. Not to mention that the festival itself isn't right near an airport either. With all that said, I can see them doing things on Friday and then leaving Saturday morning so they can get there for the speaking engagement on time.

The parade is Friday.

Then what's the Chevrolet: Grand Feature Parade listed for May 3rd? Do they have the same parade two days in a row?

Friday I can definitely see them attending the fireworks display/fest at night, the parade, and maybe even the coronation of Queen Shenandoah.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

The parade is Friday.

Then what's the Chevrolet: Grand Feature Parade listed for May 3rd? Do they have the same parade two days in a row?

Friday I can definitely see them attending the fireworks display/fest at night, the parade, and maybe even the coronation of Queen Shenandoah.

I missed the Saturday parade. Sorry. I'm with you. I dont see how they can be there both Friday and Saturday and still make their Saturday committment in WI.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

The parade is Friday.

I missed the Saturday parade. Sorry. I'm with you. I dont see how they can be there both Friday and Saturday and still make their Saturday committment in WI.

Agreed. They can't do anything other than perhaps a morning function on Saturday before they need to leave. The church event in Wisconsin has been booked for awhile now so it takes priority I'm sure.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Is it bad that I hope we get pictures of them in a convertible waving to the crowd with a big ol' sign that says Sean and Catherine Lowe?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:00 pm

^Lol. Not bad at all.

I'm looking forward to their pink & green outfits, her in pink and he in green.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Thank you all so much for the many goodies of our couple. I can't imagine this is already thread 2 of #80 pages. Good job y'all. bowdown 

Sean and Catherine have quite a busy schedule coming up, but knowing these two, they are going to have so much fun, as they role with the punches. I am also looking forward to some new professional pictures of them together. One could use a new avi  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:02 pm

It's a middle fan picture, but it's cute how excited the fan is. And more stuff for the house it seems.
Whitney ‏@WRDavis1220 4m
Best BB&B trip EVER! Thanks @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici for taking a pic with my awkward, nervous, rambling self! pic.twitter.com/0TbRsW60aJ

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Hubs should save himself the trouble and just wear their credit card around his neck for at least a few weeks.  Smiley 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:38 pm

lipsis wrote:Hubs should save himself the trouble and just wear their credit card around his neck for at least a few weeks.  Smiley 

giggling He probably hears store clerks asking for his credit card in his sleep.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Ready for Fri-date Night! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje