SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 am

docnash14 wrote:Anthony is a former contestant on the Voice and the son of pastor Tony Evans (and my former neighbor)
Anthony Evans ‏@AnthonyEvansJr 5h
Thanks to my bro juanpagalavis and @mulcowatches for the release day present!!! I love my new watch!!… http://instagram.com/p/mjxq5BO1I4/
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Anthon10

Thanks for the info docnash14. It seems like these two are really good friends. Nikki's mom posted in IG a signed copy of Anthony's album and from the comment i'm assuming this was given to her by JPG.

I'm wondering what's JPG connection with mulco watches. We saw him wearing several of their watches, given Nikki and now Anthony.

jenferrell12 Jennifer
Look what I got! Signed copy TO ME! @anthonyevansjr. It's great to know the right people.
emoji #buyit #downloadit #enjoyit

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 5b0c21e6bf4611e3a67212773ddcd17e_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:40 am

Natalie Eiland ‏@NatalieEiland 3h
Dad met Juan Pablo yesterday! pic.twitter.com/Q1ddgu4HmG
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Bkxz6udIMAAs-jU
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Oh my, busy posters today! I'm loving all the pics! Thanks everyone.

The vid is just too cute!

Wasn't those the brand of watches JPG tweeted when he didn't know which one to wear?

I checked the Mulco watches website, no siting of JPG, but there is a facebook that shows him wearing one on the ATFR.

https://www.facebook.com/MulcoOfficial?filter=2

Warning, don't click the story because its all negative Enews article.  no 

With reference to his shoulder bag, this is very common in Europe. All the guys carry some sort of bag. They keep everything in there, phone, wallet, keys etc. One of the main reasons, it a lot of them drive the scooters, or vespas. It's easier to put everything in a bag rather than pockets and that tradition just carried over to everyday use. In North America it's considered feminine but in Europe it's everyday life and not uncommon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Found it, he should be a spokesperson for them!

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  Mar 29 UNDECIDED which @mulcowatches to wear TONIGHT for @poolafterdark #HarrahsResort #DOACNightlife

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Bj7xYO3CUAEZMVg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:52 pm

MLB Venezuela ‏@MLB_VZ · 2h
Juan Pablo Galavis del programa "The Bachelor", habla de su trabajo dentro del béisbol y platica con Alcides Escobar: http://atmlb.com/1i1alVZ

I haven't a clue what he is saying!!  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 BkyuYexIUAAa0as

Dayana Trujillo ‏@flakiis_21 · 37m
You guys are freaking amazing!! @JuanPaGalavis @gabyespino @jencarlosmusic love you guys! pic.twitter.com/Ngq76XuX29

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:MLB Venezuela ‏@MLB_VZ  · 2h  
Juan Pablo Galavis del programa "The Bachelor", habla de su trabajo dentro del béisbol y platica con Alcides Escobar: http://atmlb.com/1i1alVZ

I haven't a clue what he is saying!!   giggling 

If only Google had a video translator as well  giggling 
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:00 pm

"The Bachelor", habla de su trabajo dentro del béisbol y platica con Alcides Escobar:

"The Bachelor speaks of his work in baseball and talks with Alcides Escobar"

Muchacho's Chicago Family Work Venezuela Bachelor and um that's about all I got laugh out loud I'm Italian, if someone speaks Spanish slowly, I can understand enough words to get the drift of what they are saying. He was not speaking slow. laugh out loud

Somehow, it didn't matter. I'd be like, yeah, oh yeah? ok yeah, and just staring laugh out loud I have a thing for Spanish guys!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

"The Bachelor", habla de su trabajo dentro del béisbol y platica con Alcides Escobar:

Muchacho's Chicago Family Work Venezuela Bachelor and um that's about all I got lolI'm Italian, if someone speaks Spanish slowly, I can understand enough words to get the drift of what they are saying. He was not speaking slow. laugh out loud

Somehow, it didn't matter. I'd be like, yeah, oh yeah? ok yeah, and just staring lolI have a thing for Spanish guys!

JPG looks more animated when interviewed in Spanish.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Muchacho's Chicago Family Work Venezuela Bachelor and um that's about all I got lolI'm Italian, if someone speaks Spanish slowly, I can understand enough words to get the drift of what they are saying. He was not speaking slow. laugh out loud

Somehow, it didn't matter. I'd be like, yeah, oh yeah? ok yeah, and just staring lolI have a thing for Spanish guys!

JPG looks more animated when interviewed in Spanish.

I think he is much more comfortable with his native tongue and I wonder if the bad bachelor experience has made him even more cautious with English?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Bkze_1CIUAAE5Mo

Ashlie Noland ‏@AshlieNoland · 39s
@Nikki_Ferrell @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/QlOdsbY2mr

:bigsmile: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm

dacyj13
9 minutes ago
@juanpagalavis telling me about his Bachelor journey... #kcroyals #juanpablo #latergram #bachelor

http://instagram.com/p/mlMl69p3dc/#
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal