SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:24 pm

notarose wrote:
brightmi wrote:I have some exciting news to share.  I received a text from my husband that Juan Pablo and Nikki were on his flight last night.  He is a crew member with one of the airlines and they had just landed in Kansas City.  I just spoke to my husband this morning and of coarse I had lots of questions.  He said he visited with the couple not knowing at the time who they were as he does not watch reality TV. My husband is very kind and personable to everyone he meets so this did not surprise me. He said they were very very nice and even laughed at one of his jokes.  It's interesting to me how many people after meeting this couple leave with the same perception....they were kind, sweet, down to earth.  I am so happy they are just out enjoying life and having fun together.  It sure seems like love is in the air with these two!

Oh, that so wonderful!  Thank you for sharing.  Isabel posted a pic in the thread and the poster was from Kansas.  I just assumed that when she said they were on the same flight that it was a connector and that JPG didn't travel the complete leg.  
So nice to hear that everyone is left with the same positive impression of this couple. I agree, they appear to radiate loving feelings.  I think they both have that "love glow" about them and given what we know of their personalities, they are very committed to each other.  So happy for them.

Thanks for the info brightmi.... this answers my question in prior post. So glad JPG is in KC to meet Nikki's friends and family [JPG has friends in KC too based on what he tweeted the other day]. They really make a big effort to spend time with JPG's family, alone time for themselves, and now is the time for Nikki's family. It's good to hear positive comments from people who have personally met the couple vs. those with negative comments but don't personally know the couple.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm

brightmi wrote:I have some exciting news to share.  I received a text from my husband that Juan Pablo and Nikki were on his flight last night.  He is a crew member with one of the airlines and they had just landed in Kansas City.  I just spoke to my husband this morning and of coarse I had lots of questions.  He said he visited with the couple not knowing at the time who they were as he does not watch reality TV. My husband is very kind and personable to everyone he meets so this did not surprise me. He said they were very very nice and even laughed at one of his jokes.  It's interesting to me how many people after meeting this couple leave with the same perception....they were kind, sweet, down to earth.  I am so happy they are just out enjoying life and having fun together.  It sure seems like love is in the air with these two!

Thank you for sharing this, and thanks to your hubby as well! We wouldn't have known for sure that they are together in KC if you didn't take the time to post!  Hugesmile 

The best part of all this is they are doing their own thing without having to pretend for the media, like so many other couples before them. After what he went through filming, maybe this was part of his method to his madness. He didn't want to be tied to this franchise in any way after the show. He knew he and Nikki were developing a relationship, and wanted to continue without being told what to do, where to go, and what to say. I still think about Catherine telling him not to bite off the hand that feeds him, and he had no idea what she was talking about.

If they supported his decision, and were sympathetic to his decisions, it might have been a different outcome as far as the hate towards him. However, doing what he felt was right, is all that matters. They don' t have to prove anything to anyone, everyone's comments after meeting them tells it all.  yes 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why is Trista (@tristasutter ) rehashing the twitter posts from 4/3.  So far Trista responding 14 times.  She should just let it die.  Everyone has moved on.  

If you scroll down her twit feed, it's been over an hour. They really don't deserve to wake up to that.

Oh well, JPG & Nikki are happy and in her hometown ... real family hugs  :yes: 

I wondered about that too. Replying to 1 tweet or 2 is fine but 14x [so far] is getting extreme when it is now a moot topic.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Why is Trista (@tristasutter ) rehashing the twitter posts from 4/3.  So far Trista responding 14 times.  She should just let it die.  Everyone has moved on.  

If you scroll down her twit feed, it's been over an hour. They really don't deserve to wake up to that.

I wondered about that too. Replying to 1 tweet or 2 is fine but 14x [so far] is getting extreme when it is now a moot topic.

It's been over 2 hours now and she randomly tags one or both of them. Would that be considered to be "spamming"? LOL
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Trista bugs me. :yes:  As in the words of the Frozen song, "Let It Go!"  deadhorse 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:48 pm

This is one of Nikki favorite pics from LV (mine too!)

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  3m
One of my favorite pics of @JuanPaGalavis and myself from the weekend #sohappy pic.twitter.com/NpXYt1Gk4N

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Bktq4OhCMAAa0E9
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:07 pm

^^ Me also Nikki…. Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Mirzam wrote:This is one of Nikki favorite pics from LV (mine too!)

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  3m
One of my favorite pics of @JuanPaGalavis and myself from the weekend #sohappy pic.twitter.com/NpXYt1Gk4N

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Bktq4OhCMAAa0E9

Awesome photo! And good for them ...  clapping! 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Revisiting memory lane in KC
http://37.media.tumblr.com/39f953dbab0bc57936b59ad0401d0208/tumblr_n3q6ot3rpu1qjngj7o1_1280.jpg

So basically my roommate @taylorrizzle is famous now…. @nikki_ferrell @juanpagalavis #thebachelor #kc #kansascity #oklahomajoes @eric__ferrell
Taken today

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 pm

notarose wrote:Revisiting memory lane in KC
http://37.media.tumblr.com/39f953dbab0bc57936b59ad0401d0208/tumblr_n3q6ot3rpu1qjngj7o1_1280.jpg

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Tumblr_n3q6ot3rpu1qjngj7o1_1280
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Not a fan of Trista and her queen bee attitude with everything bachelor but to fair to her she is trying to make ammends

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Amberish wrote:
notarose wrote:Revisiting memory lane in KC

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Tumblr_n3q6ot3rpu1qjngj7o1_1280
Thanks Amberish!
The poster tagged Nikki's bro Eric in her post.  Wonder if he's there as well OR if JPG will be purchasing some of that hot sauce on the way out  rofl

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal