SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  56m
#LoveIt Catira RT @Nikki_Ferrell: One of my favorite pics of @JuanPaGalavis and myself from the weekend #sohappy

Maybe her brother took the pic for the fan?

see2love, I love your avi. I don't remember seeing that picture.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm

notarose wrote:
Amberish wrote:
notarose wrote:Revisiting memory lane in KC
http://37.media.tumblr.com/39f953dbab0bc57936b59ad0401d0208/tumblr_n3q6ot3rpu1qjngj7o1_1280.jpg

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3q6ot3rpu1qjngj7o1_1280
Thanks Amberish!
The poster tagged Nikki's bro Eric in her post.  Wonder if he's there as well OR if JPG will be purchasing some of that hot sauce on the way out  rofl

:yes:  2nd time date [Marlins Park and now Oklahoma Joe's]. Maybe it's Eric who took this pic. Just noticed that these two are becoming alike in their dress style in casual clothes. In the pic, both JPG and Nikki are wearing a light weight sport jacket. Also, Nikki has started wearing a sling bag  :cutesmile!: So glad to see JPG in KC and hope he'll have a good time bonding with Nikki's family.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Mark Halperin ‏@MarkHalperin  24h
Thrill of a lifetime: sitting right next to @JuanPaGalavis & @Nikki_Ferrell of @BachelorABC @OklahomaJoesBBQ in KC pic.twitter.com/Y35fL8kVjX
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 BkuMc91CIAA1foS

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 BkuNEi5CQAAFQjz

juanpagalavis Juan Pablo Galavis
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkuMc91CIAA1foS.jpg:large
BEST ribs in TOWN... emoji
2.58 pm 4/8/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 95e41accbf4f11e396a6127996f942a1_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Brooke Pfeuffer ‏@bpfeuffer416 25h
Saw Juan Pablo (the bachelor) and his girlfriend at lunch...at the Oklahoma joes gas station pic.twitter.com/YV8FQc5zZI
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 BkuG-1sIUAAhauE
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Do you realize who Mark Halperin is?

Post by Prd2brdhd Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:52 pm

[quote="Isabel123"]Mark Halperin ‏@MarkHalperin  24h
Thrill of a lifetime: sitting right next to @JuanPaGalavis & @Nikki_Ferrell of @BachelorABC @OklahomaJoesBBQ in KC pic.twitter.com/Y35fL8kVjX
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 BkuMc91CIAA1foS

Mark Halperin is a big time political writer. Senior Political Analyst for Time Magazie, and all over the political talk shows. Makes his comment "Thrill of a lifetime" all the funnier.

I've been lurking for some time. I love me some Juan Pablo and Nikki! I think somehow Juan Pablo was never himself on the Bachelor. I'm not sure whose fault that was.... I think the little clips from the Bachelorette and the ET interviews are closer to the real him. I think Nikki is getting to know the 'real' Juan Pablo and liking what she sees. I'm so sad to see how he was portrayed this season. It's so nice to read a fan forum and not have to wade through all the sickening disgusting comments I see on other social media.
Lynn

Prd2brdhd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Prd2brdhd wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Mark Halperin ‏@MarkHalperin  24h

Mark Halperin is a big time political writer. Senior Political Analyst for Time Magazie, and all over the political talk shows.   Makes his comment "Thrill of a lifetime" all the funnier.

I've been lurking for some time.   I love me some Juan Pablo and Nikki!  I think somehow Juan Pablo was never himself on the Bachelor.  I'm not sure whose fault that was....  I think the little clips from the Bachelorette and the ET interviews are closer to the real him.  I think Nikki is getting to know the 'real' Juan Pablo and liking what she sees.   I'm so sad to see how he was portrayed this season.   It's so nice to read a fan forum and not have to wade through all the sickening disgusting comments I see on other social media.
Lynn

Welcome Prd2brdhd. This may be my all time favorite couple. I also thought I recognized the name Mark Halperin.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:00 pm

rofl @ the political writer's thrill of a lifetime!

I'm glad they're there together. I love Nikki's natural look, she's beautiful!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:16 pm

That's wonderful that he is in KC. Their togetherness continues.  Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Prd2brdhd wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Mark Halperin ‏@MarkHalperin  24h

Mark Halperin is a big time political writer. Senior Political Analyst for Time Magazie, and all over the political talk shows.   Makes his comment "Thrill of a lifetime" all the funnier.

I've been lurking for some time.   I love me some Juan Pablo and Nikki!  I think somehow Juan Pablo was never himself on the Bachelor.  I'm not sure whose fault that was....  I think the little clips from the Bachelorette and the ET interviews are closer to the real him.  I think Nikki is getting to know the 'real' Juan Pablo and liking what she sees.   I'm so sad to see how he was portrayed this season.   It's so nice to read a fan forum and not have to wade through all the sickening disgusting comments I see on other social media.
Lynn

:heyyall:   starwelcome Thank you for sharing the info on Mark Halperin. Just read his bio in twitter and found his caption hillarious. No wonder some people were ribbing him about the pics. Glad he did, we get 2 candid shots of the couple. Look at JPG eating with gusto  giggling .

Continue posting, the more the merrier. I also saw the vids you mentioned just recently and i could not agree more with you especially on the bolded.
The JP we saw in Bachelorette9 is more fun and livelier than the one we saw this season. How i wish we saw more of his goofy side.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:rofl @ the political writer's thrill of a lifetime!

I'm glad they're there together. I love Nikki's natural look, she's beautiful!

Ditto  :yes: 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:24 pm

I want to know what JuanPa carries in that backpack.. Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Pia1 wrote:That's wonderful that he is in KC. Their togetherness continues.  Hugesmile

Pia1 - was it you who posted the other day wondering when JPG's going to visit KC?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal