SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 pm

JBF wrote:I thought this season would be a snoozefest. Well... parts of it still is. Yet I am kinda diggin' this Iowa farm Easter Egg hunt. Every time Find Waldo is on screen, something weird happens.

rofl  Yes you are right - I wonder if it is going to keep getting weirder?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm

HAs anyone talked about this? In CHris's recent interview with the press he says he had a date with Andi in Italy. It sounded like he meant a 1-1 date? It's in this article:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-chris-soules-id-love-ask-andi-dorfman-two-questions-16453.php

He says: " You know, I think that things go well in Italy. I know, personally -- I'm not sure how the other guys went -- but I know that I had a great time with Andi on our date. "

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm

I think he was refering to the group date and he would have had some 1-on-1 time with her on that date and he did get the group rose.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Any chance there are 3 1-1 dates? Do I remember a season in the past that has had 3 in one episode or am I just hallucinating?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Max64 wrote:Any chance there are 3 1-1 dates?  Do I remember a season in the past that has had 3 in one episode or am I just hallucinating?

But would someone be on a group date and then a 1-on-1 afterwards? But then this season is so screwy I guess anything could happen.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:16 pm

IrishGal wrote:HAs anyone talked about this?  In CHris's recent interview with the press he says he had a date with Andi in Italy. It sounded like he meant a 1-1 date?  It's in this article:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-chris-soules-id-love-ask-andi-dorfman-two-questions-16453.php

He says: " You know, I think that things go well in Italy.  I know, personally -- I'm not sure how the other guys went -- but I know that I had a great time with Andi on our date. "

This is the part that humors me the most:

But, you know, was I surprised that she kept Nick around? Watching the show and watching her interactions, I think that there's a lot there between them. You can obviously tell their relationship is growing, and I think she's going to continue to, you know, at the very least, be watchful and mindful of who Josh is.

What prompted Josh's name to be included in a discussion about Nick?

I think we are in for a very unique season. I would LOVE to see some Nick and Josh interviews to compare to this. Any available yet?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:20 pm

JBF wrote:
IrishGal wrote:HAs anyone talked about this?  In CHris's recent interview with the press he says he had a date with Andi in Italy. It sounded like he meant a 1-1 date?  It's in this article:

He says: " You know, I think that things go well in Italy.  I know, personally -- I'm not sure how the other guys went -- but I know that I had a great time with Andi on our date. "

But, you know, was I surprised that she kept Nick around?  Watching the show and watching her interactions, I think that there's a lot there between them.  You can obviously tell their relationship is growing, and I think she's going to continue to, you know, at the very least, be watchful and mindful of who Josh is.

I think we are in for a very unique season. I would LOVE to see some Nick and Josh interviews to compare to this. Any available yet?  

I thought that was a bit strange myself.  hmmm hmmm hmmm 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm

I liked Chris before but after reading the interview I like him even more. Level headed and very mature. This guy is gonna make someone very happy!  :Nod: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Who do think that "someone" will be, Rolly? *chuckle chuckle*

I feel like that second interview opened that husk a bit too far.

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:Have to add that one to my collection...

Maybe I should return to my previous post above and do some "toning down" in my rhetoric. I think I may be skeering folks here.

I don't care what anyone else says but that scene of guys walking in and the light on Chris was bizarre!  Why at that particular moment?  Why him?  

I wouldn't tone anything down, I would say most find it interesting to read.  I know I do!  :yes: 

More funny business that tickles me... and you will have fun with screencapping here.

Chris stated in one of his many (suspiciously post-show filmed) PI sessions...

"There are no mimes in Iowa... guaranteed". He gets all straight-faced.

Well... before Brian's date, Dylan asks "you love to cook, right?"

Brian responds: "I hate cooking, but if Andi was there, I would be a mime... I really would". Of course, the Iowa boy is shown here.

Actually the screencap I like the best is Marcus smiling at Brian behind somebody's elbow... right before Andi smiles at the doorway. Cody says "No food poisoning, though" and Brian responds "I'll try not to."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:36 pm

JBF wrote:

But, you know, was I surprised that she kept Nick around?  Watching the show and watching her interactions, I think that there's a lot there between them.  You can obviously tell their relationship is growing, and I think she's going to continue to, you know, at the very least, be watchful and mindful of who Josh is.

I caught that too, wondered if maybe it was a type-o, but then again, it's Josh that Andi seems to be questioning if he's straight up or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:04 pm

JBF, I totally agree with you about the editing in regards to Chris of all the Easter eggs. I went back, and re-watched all the clips with the Andi and Chris interaction on their 1 and 1 date, and every other little time they had interacted together was genuine and real. Their chemistry together was natural and comfortable like a married couple. Andi seemed more relaxed, and at ease with Chris. She was able to confide in Chris about disastrous dates,and the one clip that showed Nick comforting Andi after Eric left, showed how she didn't even want to go more detail with what happened. Thats just my sense.

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Good to see I am not the only one who saw "IT" at Santa Anita. Maybe everybody is disappointed that we aren't getting the in-your-face make-out sessions they so desire, but she still giggled up a storm. "Here's your little area... hee hee hee"

Hey! She kept Brian despite the kitchen stove being on slow-boil. So those "passionate kisses" may not be what spares the guys.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom