SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by emad0722 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 FE3755DC-2ECC-47C8-9C0F-8594CF3E5EA8_zpslxpawilw

love this bromance!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jnc2985 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:35 pm

I definitely see the chemistry between Andi and Chris. There is no denying it. In all her relationships with the other guys on the show this one is the most honest, and genuine. She is the most natural with him, and you can really see her totally be vulnerable and real with him. I have not seen her do that with others, all I have seen with the others is this physical connection, with Chris you can see a totally different side of her.

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:39 pm

JBF, what I saw at Santa Anita was a women who found the one. If you watch their interactions together while their dancing you can see she is totally smitten with him and him with her.

jnc2985

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:40 pm

emad0722 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 FE3755DC-2ECC-47C8-9C0F-8594CF3E5EA8_zpslxpawilw

love this bromance!!!

Whose the guy in the middle between Nick and Chris?

jnc2985

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 pm

jnc2985 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 78 FE3755DC-2ECC-47C8-9C0F-8594CF3E5EA8_zpslxpawilw

love this bromance!!!

Whose the guy in the middle between Nick and Chris?

I thought it might be Andrew Kimmel.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Seeing the guys together reminds me of all of those PI sessions that look suspiciously POST-show (a.k.a. LA mansion window, wooden lamp and pointy "thang").

Chris (eight different outfits matching episodes), Nick (one outfit) and Marcus (two outfits matching episodes) have them... which means... if these PI sessions really are post-show... then all three guys know the outcome and are OK with it. (Since Chris' sessions include "Andi and I 30 years from now", this would be further proof that he is F1 and Marcus and Nick are supporting him with her.) If these are NOT post-show interviews, I have to question how these guys managed to change clothes so many times in a hometown week (i.e. the only likely time after Europe and pre-FRC).

Alas... we have yet to find one of these with Josh. Then again, Andi hasn't done any either.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm

JBF wrote:Seeing the guys together reminds me of all of those PI sessions that look suspiciously POST-show (a.k.a. LA mansion window, wooden lamp and pointy "thang").

Chris (eight different outfits matching episodes), Nick (one outfit) and Marcus (two outfits matching episodes) have them... which means... if these PI sessions really are post-show... then all three guys know the outcome and are OK with it. (Since Chris' sessions include "Andi and I 30 years from now", this would be further proof that he is F1 and Marcus and Nick are supporting him with her.) If these are NOT post-show interviews, I have to question how these guys managed to change clothes so many times in a hometown week (i.e. the only likely time after Europe and pre-FRC).

Alas... we have yet to find one of these with Josh. Then again, Andi hasn't done any either.

I'm not up to speed on all the SC evidence, could it possible be to that they've already talked to Chris about being the Bachelor so he's kind of at their disposal?

Another thing that I find interesting is Andi went to Chris to ask about what was going on in the house. He was cautious in what he said but obviously she trusted him the most (or at least that's what was shown) to ask him. Didn't Ali do the same thing with Roberto?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:41 pm

I think so... pre Justin Rated R departure. Roberto also was "concerned" for Jonathan the "weatherman".

I still kinda doubt Chris is the next Bachelor regardless of his status. He does speak favorably of Josh in the interviews so he is OK with what ever happens involving him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 pm

JBF wrote:I think so... pre Justin Rated R departure. Roberto also was "concerned" for Jonathan the "weatherman".

I still kinda doubt Chris is the next Bachelor regardless of his status. He does speak favorably of Josh in the interviews so he is OK with what ever happens involving him.

Really?  What makes you think that?  Because he's f1 right!  Okay, say the spoilers are correct and Josh is f1, who do you think would be the next lead?  Marcus?

ETA I think Marcus is adorable and could make a good lead but he's only 25... Chris is older and more established.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:50 pm

I think Marquel will get it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:00 pm

JBF wrote:I think Marquel will get it.

I know he is kind of a fan favorite... wonder if TP will go down that road again after JP season.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:04 pm

JBF wrote:I think Marquel will get it.

I seriously hope you are wrong here - they would be making two mistakes in a row IMO and I would be through with this franchise completely. The only reason I am watching this season is because I really like Chris and I like Marcus. I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season and have no problem not watching the franchise anymore.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom