SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:07 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:rofl 
http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/171543/chris_harrison_says_juan_pablo

I wish I had written this! rofl

Why keep talking about JPG?  Talk about Andi and the great season in progress.

I agree 

Maybe, IMO, the tides are turning, with all the positive fan IG/tweets of JPG and Nikki, enjoying life, they don't want to look like the bad guys. In that statement alone CH made about the drinking, IMO looks bad on them. That tells everyone, they want the women to be drunken sailors and they don't want leads that prohibit drinking.  no idea Wait a minute, he was uncooperative because he didn't want women drinking and the women listened, which made things worse for them? Crazy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

What can they really say about Andi? Yeah she's filming and it's gonna be a good season. That's about it as if he gives details it could give stuff away. We are still about a month away from the season premiere so once it gets closer, I suspect the focus will shift.

And the media keep asking about JuanPa because it was controversial. They talk about the controversial seasons a lot longer after they are over.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

What can they really say about Andi? Yeah she's filming and it's gonna be a good season. That's about it as if he gives details it could give stuff away. We are still about a month away from the season premiere so once it gets closer, I suspect the focus will shift.

And the media keep asking about JuanPa because it was controversial. They talk about the controversial seasons a lot longer after they are over.

Definitely see that media would ask CH about a controversial lead between seasons but that would be when CH is on the red carpet, at a charity event, hosting in some capacity. This, however, was a prearranged interview with the majority of interview spent talking about JPG in the context of the past.In other words, both parties decided in advance to meet basically to rehash Chris' view of the former bachelor.
There was nothing new here so why bother inviting CH to frolic down memory lane? Oh wait, anything new would be positive: (in the past 45 days since ATFR) they see each other often, they have attended a few charity events, they have hung out in each other's hometowns, JPG went to a baseball game with Nikki's brother, they each attended a wedding of the others social circle, they've met some of each other's friends ... yep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:41 pm

notarose wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Definitely see that media would ask CH about a controversial lead between seasons  but that would be when CH is on the red carpet, at a charity event, hosting in some capacity.  This, however, was a prearranged interview with the majority of interview spent talking about JPG in the context of the past.In other words, both parties decided in advance to meet basically to rehash Chris' view of the former bachelor.
There was nothing new here so why bother inviting CH to frolic down memory lane?  Oh wait, anything new would be positive: (in the past 45 days since ATFR)  they see each other often, they have attended a few charity events, they have hung out in each other's hometowns, JPG went to a baseball game with Nikki's brother, they each attended a wedding of the others social circle, they've met some of each other's friends  ... yep.

You do realize CH doesn't keep tabs on what JuanPa and Nikki do right? He probably has no idea what they are up to besides they are still together.

And the questions aren't all hashed out beforehand by both sides. CH may have known the topics they'd cover, but why would he refuse to talk about the most recent season? That makes no sense. It's not like the season was a long time ago. It ended airing just over a month ago.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
notarose wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Definitely see that media would ask CH about a controversial lead between seasons  but that would be when CH is on the red carpet, at a charity event, hosting in some capacity.  This, however, was a prearranged interview with the majority of interview spent talking about JPG in the context of the past.In other words, both parties decided in advance to meet basically to rehash Chris' view of the former bachelor.
There was nothing new here so why bother inviting CH to frolic down memory lane?  Oh wait, anything new would be positive: (in the past 45 days since ATFR)  they see each other often, they have attended a few charity events, they have hung out in each other's hometowns, JPG went to a baseball game with Nikki's brother, they each attended a wedding of the others social circle, they've met some of each other's friends  ... yep.

You do realize CH doesn't keep tabs on what JuanPa and Nikki do right? He probably has no idea what they are up to besides they are still together.

And the questions aren't all hashed out beforehand by both sides. CH may have known the topics they'd cover, but why would he refuse to talk about the most recent season? That makes no sense. It's not like the season was a long time ago. It ended airing just over a month ago.

I don't realize it. Can you share how you know? CH follows him on twitter.

ETA: I'm sure more then ever they are keeping tabs on him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
umngirl wrote:
notarose wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I don't realize it. Can you share how you know? CH follows him on twitter.

ETA: I'm sure more then ever they are keeping tabs on him.

Well first off, CH has been busy filming. Also, CH mentions keeping in touch with various leads/contestants from the show. He even mentioned those he does in the Huff Post Live interview. JuanPa wasn't listed and I wouldn't expect them to keep in touch considering the tension between them last time they saw each other. Sure, he may follow him, but it's not like CH tracks everything they do or even cares. CH is very transparent with which contestants/leads he's closest to and which ones he communicates with publicly like over twitter/IG.

Now I'm sure someone or multiple people from the franchise keep tabs on them, just not CH.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 pm

I, for one, do believe JPG is on CH's radar because Juan Pablo is like a gnat up his nostril. CH just did not like JPG tampering with his sausage making, as he put it, and it irks him that JPG got the best of him in my opinion. That gives me a big chuckle.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm not talking about keeping in touch, I'm referring to your post of "keeping tabs". CH follows him on twitter, he see's everything JPG is tweeting. If he didn't want to see, he would unfollow him. He knows exactly what event's JPG is attending and who he's associating with.

CH IMO is transparent when he want's to be and is particular with which subjects he's transparent on.

He is getting paid by TPTB, he's not going to say or do anything to jeopardize his position with this franchise.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not talking about keeping in touch, I'm referring to your post of "keeping tabs". CH follows him on twitter, he see's everything JPG is tweeting. If he didn't want to see, he would unfollow him. He knows exactly what event's JPG is attending and who he's associating with.

CH IMO is transparent when he want's to be and is particular with which subjects he's transparent on.

He is getting paid by TPTB, he's not going to say or do anything to jeopardize his position with this franchise.

I follow over 200 people on twitter and couldn't tell you what events/what the vast majority of the famous people are doing. And CH, as someone who follows well over 300 people, probably misses many things in his timeline, especially with all the mentions he gets compared to someone like me.

You're right, he's not going to jeopardize his position with the franchise. Which is precisely why he will talk about the most recent season until the new one is airing and he has something else to talk about.

I highly suggest you guys listen to the whole interview with CH if you haven't already instead of just reading quotes. Here's a link: http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-/5331adaa78c90a7e44000093

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
notarose wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

My frustration is not with your point of view (apologies if it seemed argumentative rather than a debate) but with the interview.
Agree - CH doesn't keep tabs on them in terms of meeting or socializing; otherwise the franchise does
Agree - never suggested he should refuse because that makes no sense
Agree - just over a month
Agree - both knew the topic(s)
Rehash: by this I meant CH is rehashing or recycling statements he already made in interviews shortly after AFTR

As I recall, between season interviews/statements were made by CH about Ben & Brad.  I don't recall CH not speaking about what was happening in real time or spending all the time talking only about what the lead did during the season. In the cases of the other mentioned bachelors, he informed himself. Why not in this case too?

(Sean continued in the public eye because of DWTS so lots was public therefore I didn't include him above).

The Huff interview IS the one I'm referring too.  The Stir one is just a tongue-in-cheek piece that came later.

glazedover gnat in the nostril rofl 

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 pm

This is just my opinion, if CH wants to keep speaking about JPG then he should be following what JPG and Nikki or up to. He can also not give interviews until the new season, why keep rehashing how much you didn't like JPG? I just don't understand why he and in my opinion TPTB since he is their talking head, still feel the need to say crap about JPG. Let it go, it didn't work and both parties were wrong.

Nikki and JPG don't talk about CH or the bachelor anymore, I wish TPTB and CH would do the same. Just what I think, others can feel however they want.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 pm

I follow 806 people. If I want to know what CH tweeted, JPG tweeted, my Montreal Canadiens Hockey tweeted and my Daily Prayer quote, then I check those. Iget on with my day, and might go back and skim through the rest. It's not difficult to check one person on twitter.

I suggest Jason Mesnick's podcast to get an idea of how TPTB can control you and mess with your head. JPG didn't want any part of that.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly