SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:24 pm

rofl 
http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/171543/chris_harrison_says_juan_pablo

I wish I had written this! rofl

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Redo link)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:15 pm

And while Chris is busy saying what he thought Juan Pablo should or shouldn't do, he does toot his own horn and say how he thinks it "would be great TV" if he was to quit hosting for a season and be The Bachelor. Oh, Chris.
Yeah sure. CH wants to be The Bachelor because he thinks he'll be in control and that Fleiss would never ever throw him under that bus. Think again sweetheart. Fleiss will do whatever he wants. If he wants a new, younger, hipper host, he'll cast you, skewer you while getting high ratings, and then toss you out like last week's garbage. Chris who?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm

tigertiz wrote:
And while Chris is busy saying what he thought Juan Pablo should or shouldn't do, he does toot his own horn and say how he thinks it "would be great TV" if he was to quit hosting for a season and be The Bachelor. Oh, Chris.
Yeah sure.  CH wants to be The Bachelor because he thinks he'll be in control and that Fleiss would never ever throw him under that bus. Think again sweetheart.  Fleiss will do whatever he wants. If he wants a new, younger, hipper host, he'll cast you, skewer you while getting high ratings, and then toss you out like last week's garbage.   Chris who?

word 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Chris also mentions that Juan Pablo wanted to control the alcohol consumption on the show as well. He said that Galavis told women on the show, "If you’re drunk and you’re sloppy, you’re out. So don’t drink." The women listened. This doesn't show misuse of control, instead it shows how serious JP was about finding love -- not lust after too many drinks. He wanted the women to be serious because I really think he was as well.

This is what I mean when I said so many times, he was un-cooperative because, he wasn't going to say do and act the way they wanted him to. Is there something wrong with that bold?

I just read another article just the other day, CH said he wouldn't make a good bachelor because he knows what goes on, used a weird terminology. I need to find it. It might be in this thread. I'll post it when I find it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:58 pm

CH is unbelievable. 4 days ago he tweeted these:

@chrisbharrison: Great night @Rangers & best part hangin w @elvisandrusSS1 talking about our boy @JuanPaGalavis

@chrisbharrison: It was all love! RT @mrv911: @chrisbharrison @Rangers @ElvisandrusSS1 @JuanPaGalavis Don't ya be bad mouthing JP!!

Since Elvis is JP's good friend he's trying to make it appear that he's also a friend. 2 days later, he is singing a different tune, showing his true colors.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Found it.

Valid point. And while Harrison, who split with wife Gwen in 2012, says he wouldn't make for a good Bachelor (In his own words, "I have seen how the sausage has been made for 12 years now, and I helped make that sausage and so it just wouldn't work"), seeing his ex as The Bachelorette "would be amazing."

http://ca.eonline.com/news/517295/chris-harrison-not-sure-if-gay-bachelor-would-work-knows-chubby-guy-definitely-wouldn-t

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/171543/chris_harrison_says_juan_pablo

Chris also mentions that Juan Pablo wanted to control the alcohol consumption on the show as well. He said that Galavis told women on the show, "If you’re drunk and you’re sloppy, you’re out. So don’t drink." The women listened. This doesn't show misuse of control, instead it shows how serious JP was about finding love -- not lust after too many drinks. He wanted the women to be serious because I really think he was as well.

This is what I mean when I said so many times, he was un-cooperative because, he wasn't going to say do and act the way they wanted him to. Is there something wrong with that bold?

I just read another article just the other day, CH said he wouldn't make a good bachelor because he knows what goes on, used a weird terminology. I need to find it. It might be in this thread. I'll post it when I find it.

CH has said many times that he couldn't be the Bachelor because he knows too much about how the show works. He would constantly be thinking about how things would be edited, what footage they'd need, etc. due to all his time spent hosting and being a producer for the series.

JuanPa isn't the first Bachelor who either didn't drink or didn't drink much. He's probably just the first that told the girls not to get drunk or they'd leave. I know Sean wasn't a big drinker during his season, he drank a lot of water and red bull to get through the longer RC and dates. FTR, I don't think JuanPa telling the girls he didn't want them drunk as a sign he was serious about the process & finding someone. Just that he has a low tolerance for drunk people and the stupidity that follows, which is something many people have.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Found it.

Valid point. And while Harrison, who split with wife Gwen in 2012, says he wouldn't make for a good Bachelor (In his own words, "I have seen how the sausage has been made for 12 years now, and I helped make that sausage and so it just wouldn't work"), seeing his ex as The Bachelorette "would be amazing."

http://ca.eonline.com/news/517295/chris-harrison-not-sure-if-gay-bachelor-would-work-knows-chubby-guy-definitely-wouldn-t

CH speaks in meat metaphors.  All these years I thought he said "meet & greet" but all along it was "meat & greet".   :yes:  is it a language thing or a cultural thing?

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:38 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/171543/chris_harrison_says_juan_pablo

CH has said many times that he couldn't be the Bachelor because he knows too much about how the show works. He would constantly be thinking about how things would be edited, what footage they'd need, etc. due to all his time spent hosting and being a producer for the series.

JuanPa isn't the first Bachelor who either didn't drink or didn't drink much. He's probably just the first that told the girls not to get drunk or they'd leave. I know Sean wasn't a big drinker during his season, he drank a lot of water and red bull to get through the longer RC and dates. FTR, I don't think JuanPa telling the girls he didn't want them drunk as a sign he was serious about the process & finding someone. Just that he has a low tolerance for drunk people and the stupidity that follows, which is something many people have.

In other words, CH would want to control his season if he was the Bachelor. I wonder why the flip flop in statements of either being the Bachelor or not.

With regards to alcohol. I do not drink, by choice. (Because of my foolish younger days and a bad experience laugh out loud)

I don't care if I'm around people who drink. At family gatherings there's plenty of homemade Italian wine and mostly everyone drinks. However, if you're the slightest half in the bag, you repulse me, and I don't want to be near you.

Some people can have two drinks, and already they are starting to be stupid. I have no patience at all,  none, zero, so they either leave, or I do. If I was looking for love, and someone got drunk, they would be gone, in a NewYork minute. I absolutely think he said, he didn't want them drunk because he WAS looking for love, don't waste my time. I totally understand JPG statement.

TPTB love having the alcohol flowing,  which creates drunken drama. Sean had the 50 Shades of Gray Drunken Bride who he let go the first night, and called her 50 Shades of Drunk. I can understand why Sean, who doesn't drink much or at all, I don't know which, would not keep her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 pm

JPG also had the miserable drunk on week two (was it Victoria?), so maybe he decided after that that he didn't want to deal with that again. I am personally glad that he was brave enough to not want to deal with a bunch of drunk women and told them that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 pm

notarose wrote:rofl 

Why keep talking about JPG?  Talk about Andi and the great season in progress.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
notarose wrote:rofl 

Why keep talking about JPG?  Talk about Andi and the great season in progress.

I agree 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly