SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Doesn't look like you have to wait that long, umngirl.

It's hurts now Nikki but you are much better off.

Instagram by @nikki_ferrell

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Samuel10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Samuel10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Family10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Samuel15Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:12 am

Or unlike many former alum of this franchise Nikki works a real job in the real world.  Her family has an annual summer vacation, so with this and the time off to film couples therapy she may not have much time to travel.  JPG also has a daughter, so some of his off time needs to be spent with Camila. 

The lastest IG maybe trouble or maybe nothing.  I guess, I am over interpreting the SM of others and will wait to be upset when they tell me there is trouble.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 am

lipsis wrote:Doesn't look like you have to wait that long, umngirl.

Well this is interesting. Didn't think another potential clue would come this quickly.

Everyone always made a big deal about Nikki having a really flexible schedule so the traveling would be easier. Now suddenly it's not? Sorry, not buying it.

Guess we will see soon enough but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was a fan of them.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:51 am

And she hasn't come back to refute the assumptions made by the commenters on her IG like she quickly has in the past. I'm assuming it's true until proven otherwise.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Samuel10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Samuel10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Family10Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Samuel15Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:58 am

umngirl wrote:

Well this is interesting. Didn't think another potential clue would come this quickly.

Everyone always made a big deal about Nikki having a really flexible schedule so the traveling would be easier. Now suddenly it's not? Sorry, not buying it.

Guess we will see soon enough but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was a fan of them.

You may be right, but Nikki did take an extended time off for Couples Therapy and then the family has a yearly Colorado vacation.  So her time off maybe more limited than normal.  Also as many people like to vacation in the summer, she maybe working a little more often than four days on three days off.  It is not normal but not unheard of for this to happen in hospitals.

I am neither saying they are together or broken up.  Just that a plausible explanation is available.  Sure it would be easier if JPG had stopped in KC so we could get a pic of them together.  I do think he has to divide his free time between Nikki and Camila right now, and with Camila out for summer vacation, I could also see Camila taking precidence in his free time occupation.

I think I am in general an optomist until I am shown the worse is happening.  So for me, I will wait and see.  Of course as always if you expect this couple to fail, then this helps make it look a lot more like they will.  I expected Des and Chris to fail and they are strong, so I have learned to withhold judgement until I have proof.  SM is not proof to me unless it is a direct statement or a picture.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

You may be right, but Nikki did take an extended time off for Couples Therapy and then the family has a yearly Colorado vacation.  So her time off maybe more limited than normal.  Also as many people like to vacation in the summer, she maybe working a little more often than four days on three days off.  It is not normal but not unheard of for this to happen in hospitals.

I am neither saying they are together or broken up.  Just that a plausible explanation is available.  Sure it would be easier if JPG had stopped in KC so we could get a pic of them together.  I do think he has to divide his free time between Nikki and Camila right now, and with Camila out for summer vacation, I could also see Camila taking precidence in his free time occupation.

I think I am in general an optomist until I am shown the worse is happening.  So for me, I will wait and see.  Of course as always if you expect this couple to fail, then this helps make it look a lot more like they will.  I expect Des and Chris to fail and they are strong, so I have learned to withhold judgement until I have proof.  SM is not proof to me unless it is a direct statement or a picture.

Just had to jump in to defend Des and chris.  Sorry, it is not fair to lump Des and chris in with Nikki and Juan.  No way, not even close.  Des and chris professed their love to one another AND got engaged.  Des also quickly moved in with Chris in Seattle.  IMO, these two couples don't compare.  Nice of you to withhold judgement though.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:47 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I think I am in general an optomist until I am shown the worse is happening.  So for me, I will wait and see.  Of course as always if you expect this couple to fail, then this helps make it look a lot more like they will.  I expect Des and Chris to fail and they are strong, so I have learned to withhold judgement until I have proof.  SM is not proof to me unless it is a direct statement or a picture.

Just had to jump in to defend Des and chris.  Sorry, it is not fair to lump Des and chris in with Nikki and Juan.  No way, not even close.  Des and chris professed their love to one another AND got engaged.  Des also quickly moved in with Chris in Seattle.  IMO, these two couples don't compare.  Nice of you to withhold judgement though.  ;)

Thank you, I mistyped in my post. I meant to type "expected" Chris and Des to fail and they are strong. I was wrong about them, so I hope that others are wrong about JPG and Nikki. Right now without proof of them together or separate, I will withhold judgement.

I did ask my friends who work here in our hospital. They said it isn't unusual especially this time of the year and around Christmas to work normal 4 days on and 3 days off shifts, but still have to be in the area during those three days off to be able to be called in during an emergency or if someone is out sick. She said that the hospitals deal with a lot more people out for vacations with families around these two times of the year.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Every single SUCCESSFUL Bachelor/ette couple that "fell in love and engaged" on the show has said, they didn't REALLY fall in love until weeks and months after the show wrapped. That's why the unsuccessful couples break up so quickly --- they were never really in love.

For example, Sean (who, IMO, is like an open book) was suddenly different in interviews --- yes, he really did fall in love with Catherine, but it was AFTER HE WAS CUT FROM DWTS --- that's when he fell in love and we probably would have seen those two break up about the same time had that not happened.

Jason and Molly lived in different cities, but they saw each other every other week in addition to destination vacations until Molly packed up and moved to Seattle. They both admit they were not really in love until dating for a while after the show.

Jef (should use that extra F to tattoo the word FAUX across his 17 year old boy chest) only pretended to move to Emily's home town.

Des moved to Seattle and, at this point, no doubt she and Chris are getting married.

Courtney's admits in her book that what kept her going was the hope of the real relationship that it never was.

We all know by now that Kiptyn was never really in love with Tenley, because if he was, he would have been a real boyfriend and not just the guy Tenley chronicled about on social media.

Thanks for the input, everyone, as it confirms what I thought I was reading at the fan treads, in that obviously something has changed with Juan Pablo and Nikki, and, IMO, not for the better of their relationship. I'm really bummed, for I have always hoped they would make it.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:25 pm

^I'll agree with all your points except when Sean really fell in love with Catherine.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:34 pm

umngirl wrote:^I'll agree with all your points except when Sean really fell in love with Catherine.

Yep, I know it's important to keep up that fantasy, however, I also believe he, later, also, admitted as much in an interview.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Amberish wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I'll agree with all your points except when Sean really fell in love with Catherine.

Yep, I know it's important to keep up that fantasy, however, I also believe he, later, also, admitted as much in an interview.

We'll just have to agree to disagree because I know he's said otherwise.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

I actually agree and will never believe they're in true love come proposal day, and certainly not while the show is still taping. When that really happens, I don't have a clue, but I imagine by 6 months or so that they 'know' if it's the real thing.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly