SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:31 pm

relaxing wrote:I think this whole date is so terrible to the guys given that's one of the questions. Is it something a girlfriend might want to ask in private, sure.  But Dylan has to be thinking OK if I lie are they going to call me out on that on the show as a liar, if I tell the truth do I look bad to Andi, not to mention all the friends and family at home who you may not want to know the answer to that question.  Really this ties with the other lows the show has sunk to for me.  Not cool at all. I honestly would have refused that question and any others that were too personal -  no matter the concequences with Andi or TPTB.  If any of the guys do I will be cheering them.

Okay, again maybe I am a slut, but why is it such a big deal to have sex with over 20 people? Okay at once, I could see the issue, but these are healthy, sexy men and if they have willing women who want to have sex with them, then what is the big deal? Sorry I just don't understand the outrage.  scratch 

I would be more cautious of a man who hadn't had sex until his late 20s, he obviously either has serious religious beliefs for there is an issue there. Either one as a lead on this show would be different and something that the lead would need to know if they were ready to deal with.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think this whole date is so terrible to the guys given that's one of the questions. Is it something a girlfriend might want to ask in private, sure.  But Dylan has to be thinking OK if I lie are they going to call me out on that on the show as a liar, if I tell the truth do I look bad to Andi, not to mention all the friends and family at home who you may not want to know the answer to that question.  Really this ties with the other lows the show has sunk to for me.  Not cool at all. I honestly would have refused that question and any others that were too personal -  no matter the concequences with Andi or TPTB.  If any of the guys do I will be cheering them.

Okay, again maybe I am a slut, but why is it such a big deal to have sex with over 20 people?  Okay at once, I could see the issue, but these are healthy, sexy men and if they have willing women who want to have sex with them, then what is the big deal?  Sorry I just don't understand the outrage.   scratch 

I would be more cautious of a man who hadn't had sex until his late 20s, he obviously either has serious religious beliefs for there is an issue there.  Either one as a lead on this show would be different and something that the lead would need to know if they were ready to deal with.
Looking at the guys, they did not seem enjoy that part of the date and it looks like it's the same until the RC, so clearly there's something wrong :yes: 
Who says they want millions of people to know they've had sex with 20+ people, like really. And if you don't trust me, ask me question during our time, ask to have a chat with me, if you're not convinced send me home period.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:45 pm

ITA...If the guys had time to think this whole thing through they probably would have refused to go along with this. Lie detectors I've heard are not really all that reliable and I'm not sure if they can be submitted as evidence (Andi could probably tell us  yes ). I hate this date too....one of the worst ones I think !  :angryemotion 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 pm

bilolo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Okay, again maybe I am a slut, but why is it such a big deal to have sex with over 20 people?  Okay at once, I could see the issue, but these are healthy, sexy men and if they have willing women who want to have sex with them, then what is the big deal?  Sorry I just don't understand the outrage.   scratch 

I would be more cautious of a man who hadn't had sex until his late 20s, he obviously either has serious religious beliefs for there is an issue there.  Either one as a lead on this show would be different and something that the lead would need to know if they were ready to deal with.
Looking at the guys, they did not seem enjoy that part of the date and it looks like it's the same until the RC, so clearly there's something wrong :yes: 
Who says they want millions of people to know they've had sex with 20+ people, like really. And if you don't trust me, ask me question during our time, ask to have a chat with me, if you're not convinced send me home period.

I think the lie detector test is stupid. Heck they are Europe, and for fun group dates they have mimed and now lie detector? Terrible, terrible. I kind of wish as a group that they had decided not to take the lie detector tests. But then again, with Andi's behavior this season they may have been afraid not to.

I was just saying I don't care if any of them have had sex with over 20 people. I don't care what they did sexually before the show as long as it was between consenting adults and not cheating. And I agree, if Andi had wanted to know the answers to the questions then she should have asked herself.

I thought Des had some great group dates last season. Except for the BIIM date, this season has kind of stunk on the quality of group dates. We will fly you to Europe and then spend the least amount of money possible on group dates. Stupid. How are these group dates showing us any culture or scenery?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I may be a slut too but ITA with your comments. That Dylan had sex with 20 women does not at all surprise me I think feeling like he had to admit it or be caught lying is what sucks. He was probably embarrassed....this date should never have happened.  no 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bilolo wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think the lie detector test is stupid.  Heck they are Europe, and for fun group dates they have mimed and now lie detector?  Terrible, terrible.  I kind of wish as a group that they had decided not to take the lie detector tests.  But then again, with Andi's behavior this season they may have been afraid not to.

I was just saying I don't care if any of them have had sex with over 20 people.  I don't care what they did sexually before the show as long as it was between consenting adults and not cheating.  And I agree, if Andi had wanted to know the answers to the questions then she should have asked herself.

I thought Des had some great group dates last season.   Except for the BIIM date, this season has kind of stunk on the quality of group dates.  We will fly you to Europe and then spend the least amount of money possible on group dates.  Stupid.  How are these group dates showing us any culture or scenery?
Yeah maybe you don't care but others might care. Maybe these guys did not want people to know how many girls they've known phisically in their live. giggling This is a tv show so it's here forever  Hugesmile 
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:55 pm

I missed the question. What was the question, how many sex partners have you had?

To that I would have responded "none of your business". Actually I would have taken it a step further and refused to take a polygraph. In no way can that be considered a date, group or otherwise.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I have no problem with people want to sleep with that many people. You do you. I'm not mad at that fact, I'm mad that it's being exposed on a national television show thanks to a very stupid date. If the guys and Andi wanted to discuss those details about their pasts in private, I think that would have been 1000x better. I just dislike that they were forced into this and either had to tell the truth, giving people the opportunity to potentially judge them harshly based on the answers, or lie and have people judge them for lying. It's pretty much a no-win situation.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I missed the question.  What was the question, how many sex partners have you had?

To that I would have responded "none of your business".  Actually I would have taken it a step further and refused to take a polygraph.  In no way can that be considered a date, group or otherwise.  
Yes i agree.
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I missed the question.  What was the question, how many sex partners have you had?

To that I would have responded "none of your business".  Actually I would have taken it a step further and refused to take a polygraph.  In no way can that be considered a date, group or otherwise.  

I believe the question has whether he had has more than 20 sexual partners.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
JBF wrote:The whole point of that one preview is that Dylan is clearly fibbing about "sleeping with over 20 women". Unless he means it in the literal sense and three of those are mommy, auntie and sister when 4-year old Dylan was afraid of the boogey man in his bedroom. Maybe he's still a virgin? The key question is: why would he be so quick to answer "yes" with no hesitation? Going by his cautious behavior on the train, he hardly seems like James Bond.
He is not a virgin, at least not if one of the women from his past is to be believed. 
I personally believe he was telling the truth. 
He has a moral choice when he is given the polygraph; either tell the truth which says a lot about his past choices or he can take the chance and lie which if he is outted will also indicate something about his moral choices. It's a lose lose situation. He later says he is physically sick, that says a lot.
My bad! I thought you were referring to Marcus vs Dylan. Again, my bad. Ignore my quote above. Thank you!  :hidingchair

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:Also can you indicate what makes you say its a clue ? TIA

Sorry, I've benn away for the weekend so I could'nt respond. The clue is when she says that she thinks that every guy is different, that there is no "type".
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom