SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 2:14 pm

@sami_monti: Happy Sunday it was such a blessing to have @seanlowe09 and @clmgiudici join us [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by blessed66 Sun May 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Lily ‏@lilygregg 1m
Hi @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/gSwCxyT1BM

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 2:20 pm

@sami_monti: The most real couple I have ever met! Thank you for sharing your story and bringing us closer to god.… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 pm

From the Director of Student Ministries

@osleeperwakeup: Such an awesome wknd with @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici. They are the real deal. Just need a @theyearofelan shirt to make it complete!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 2:31 pm

@seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici say thanks for the cakepops @lois_brooks! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 2:35 pm

^^^ haha! Sean probably hated that he had to hold that pose before he could eat it!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 2:37 pm

@krysta0907  4m
I can't believe I sat this close to @clmgiudici! Her and @SeanLowe09 are inspiring! pic.twitter.com/nxzxlhRRUt

@ChantalHMusic 1m
So much respect for @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici pic.twitter.com/g2e0mz5mx0

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun May 04, 2014 2:43 pm

umngirl wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici say thanks for the cakepops @lois_brooks! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess we took back the jean jacket from Laura when we moved out!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 2:45 pm

^ I was thinking the same thing. It's baaaaack!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 2:47 pm

Not gonna lie, that's the second thing I noticed about the picture. The first being his ring.  #NeverGetsOld

I was hoping the jean jacket would have stayed. #NoSuchLuck

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun May 04, 2014 3:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
@krysta0907  4m
I can't believe I sat this close to @clmgiudici! Her and @SeanLowe09 are inspiring! pic.twitter.com/nxzxlhRRUt

@ChantalHMusic  1m
So much respect for @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici  pic.twitter.com/g2e0mz5mx0

I don't seem to ever be able to get these. Can anyone help please. Thanks and wishing you all a great day.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 3:25 pm

FYI
@osleeperwakeup 58m
Such an awesome wknd with @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici. They are the real deal. Just need a @theyearofelan shirt to make it complete!
@JCaroline21 54m
@osleeperwakeup Any chance video of their testimony will be put online? I'd love to hear what they had to say.
‏@osleeperwakeup 44s
@JCaroline21 yes! We'll hopefully have it up by the end of the week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje