SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:02 pm

When you right click on an IG and see "View Page Source

Go to your reply box, first thing you do is type [quote ]

Copy paste  the name of the IG and their comments

Back to the IG and click "View Page Source". A window will come up with all sorts of code. Click Control F on your keyboard. A little white box will appear in the top right hand corner.

Type jpg in that box, look at the screen, the first jpg it finds will be highlighted.

Copy starting at http: and ending at jpg no "

Go to your reply box, click insert image, paste it in there click insert.

[/ quote] at the end of your post.

Leave a couple of spaces and add your own comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:00 am

Help!.....  sad 

In the "Bachelor Australia" thread..... For some reason I can't embed FB videos, even if I do it manually.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:20 am

chloep wrote:Help!.....  sad 

In the "Bachelor Australia" thread..... For some reason I can't embed FB videos, even if I do it manually.

Where did you get that code that you posted in Bach AU? I deleted it now, but I'd like to know where it came from.

Try it now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for this or not, but are there any smilies out there with a toilet plunger? I think this maybe the perfect smilie for Bachelor in Paradise!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to ask for this or not, but are there any smilies out there with a toilet plunger?  I think this maybe the perfect smilie for Bachelor in Paradise!

How about this? I saw the post suggesting a plunger last night, but there aren't any plunger smilies small enough. For every smilie we add, one has to be deleted. If the smilie is big, we have to delete two. If anyone finds one more appropriate let me know.

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 4 623245435

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm

I was also wondering if we can get a college football thread in the off topic discussions. Down her in the south, college football is taken very differently than NFL. Longhornfan, soccermom333 and I need a thread to make fun of each other in! Maybe some others might want to come and play too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to ask for this or not, but are there any smilies out there with a toilet plunger?  I think this maybe the perfect smilie for Bachelor in Paradise!

How about this? I saw the post suggesting a plunger last night, but there aren't any plunger smilies small enough. For every smilie we add, one has to be deleted. If the smilie is big, we have to delete two. If anyone finds one more appropriate let me know.

Love it! Is that why we don't have a gah! smilie. I confess it was my favorite!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I was also wondering if we can get a college football thread in the off topic discussions.  Down her in the south, college football is taken very differently than NFL.  Longhornfan, soccermom333 and I need a thread to make fun of each other in!  Maybe some others might want to come and play too!

Yes! Thanks for the reminder. I did see the post referencing college football. One thread general discussion for all teams ok? Do you refer to them as College Football or is there a specific name? (Sorry that's one sport I don't follow much)

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Love it!  Is that why we don't have a gah! smilie. I confess it was my favorite!

gah?? Which one is that? If I have to delete one I usually look through and delete one that I don't see used.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I was also wondering if we can get a college football thread in the off topic discussions.  Down her in the south, college football is taken very differently than NFL.  Longhornfan, soccermom333 and I need a thread to make fun of each other in!  Maybe some others might want to come and play too!

Yes! Thanks for the reminder. I did see the post referencing college football. One thread general discussion for all teams ok? Do you refer to them as College Football or is there a specific name? (Sorry that's one sport I don't follow much)

My Canadian friends down here in GA make fun of us for our love of College Football. One thread for all College Football would be great by me. The trash talk is one of the best parts of the fun of college football.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

My Canadian friends down here in GA make fun of us for our love of College Football.  One thread for all College Football would be great by me.  The trash talk is one of the best parts of the fun of college football.

Yes, us Canadians can't see past Hockey!  :justkidding Being close to the Buffalo border, there are a lot of Canadian fans that are Buffalo Bills fans, but also baseball and basketball are popular as well. My son loves US College Football.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

My Canadian friends down here in GA make fun of us for our love of College Football.  One thread for all College Football would be great by me.  The trash talk is one of the best parts of the fun of college football.

Yes, us Canadians can't see past Hockey!  :justkidding Being close to the Buffalo border, there are a lot of Canadian fans that are Buffalo Bills fans, but also baseball and basketball are popular as well. My son loves US College Football.

This is the smily I liked, but I might be a little frustrated. Graduate school does that to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One of my Canadian friends told the whole medical school class that baseball and football players weren't even real athletes. They jeered her and made fun of her for weeks!

I really like hockey, though it is better in person. My dad was from Boston, so I grew up appreciating all sports, not just southern ones. I do think hockey is the hardest sport. I have no co-ordination, so a thin sharp blade and really small puck wins my admiration anytime!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc