SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 5 2292733854 Cute, I don't recall seeing that one but that doesn't mean anything. Looking at 242 smilies, it's easy to get confused.  duh 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:28 am

I'm having trouble finding the rule about RS. I know we are not to link to his website. But in light of current events, folks (like me) are going to want to quote him. Can you refresh my memory and also add that rule to the Rules and Guidelines please.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 am

Tiger, it's okay to quote him, give credit to RS when doing so, just don't post his website link.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 am

thanks Bet.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 am

Also, don't quote his entire article, just a snippet. If members want to read more, they can go to his website.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:42 am

I know we have a 'Foe' list - does that mean if we put people on our Foe list we will not see their posts, correct? Does that mean they can still see yours?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 am

If you place someone on "Foe" you will not see there post only that that person has posted________________.
They will still be able to see your posts and they will not be aware that you have Foe'd them. 
It's a great tool for keeping your cool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:54 am

tigertiz wrote:I'm having trouble finding the rule about RS.  I know we are not to link to his website. But in light of current events, folks (like me) are going to want to quote him.  Can you refresh my memory and also  add that rule to the Rules and Guidelines please.

NOTE: To post a url - click Insert a Link icon, the one before youtube. Past the link in the URL: box. In the Description box, give it a name. This is much cleaner looking rather than having a long link across the page.

Type any comments you would like to add before the quote or after the quote. The source of your information must always be included. Example the link where you obtained the information from. This is to give the reader the option of visiting that particular link which earns revenue for that source.

By posting information on to our forum, without quoting or without providing the source may prevent the source from obtaining the revenue.

RS - This forum has taken the position not to post RS's link at any time. It is a known fact that he obtains much of his information from this site, without giving credit where it is due. It is also a known fact he has in the past used name calling to describe sleuthers. Therefore we are not interested in RS earning revenue from this forum.
Any information obtained from his site, must have credit to RS, or add a statement that the information was obtained from RS's site. Quotes must be used for the information that was obtained from his site.

The posting of links for the purpose of earning income, or to solicit a product or another site is prohibited.
Subject posts will be deleted and may be cause for the user to be banned permanently.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:If you place someone on "Foe" you will not see there post only that that person has posted________________.
They will still be able to see your posts and they will not be aware that you have Foe'd them. 
It's a great tool for keeping your cool.

Good to know for the future! Thanks!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 am

Can anyone help me out. THe pictures in the "Andi & Josh thread Picture forum no discussion " are not loading for me. Does anyone know why that might be?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:13 am

Jolena wrote:Can anyone help me out. THe pictures  in the "Andi & Josh thread Picture forum no discussion " are not loading for me. Does anyone know why that might be?

If there are a lot of pictures on a page, it sometimes takes a few minutes to load up. This is an issue I have planned to test if the pictures are posted one at a time instead of several in one post if it might help.

However at this point, all you can do is be patient. Depending on your server it might take a little longer than normal.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:35 am

Any advice? This morning I was logged out on my iPad from this site. It occassionally happens without me intentionally logging out. I usually have no trouble logging back in. Anyway, I couldn't log on through my usual iPad browser of Google. I couldn't log in through Chrome. I even completely shut down my iPad...still couldn't log back in.

I switched to Safari. I was also logged out, but was able to log in like normal. I went back to Google, but I still couldn't log back in. So, I'm confused as to what's going on. Anyone have any other ideas in order to make Google usable again from my iPad?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc