SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Welcome, will let you know if/ when they happen again.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Welcome, will let you know if/ when they happen again.

I appreciate that! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Litta123 wrote:Question...is there a way to tell if an IG account is set to private if it's someone you already follow? I think all the people I follow on IG are public, so I don't know what to look for. Obviously, I know what it looks like if I don't already follow that person, but what if I am already a follower?

I know on Twitter there is a lock that shows up by the username in my feed so I can identify that person I follow is private. Is there something similar on IG?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:32 pm

^^Try a different browser than you usually use(so you aren't logged in) (IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc... I am sure you at least have two browsers installed.) OR you could also simply log out) and go to the persons instagram.com account[example: instagram.com/.... -> ....= account handle. You will see his/her account, bio, number of pics/followers/followings. If he/she is private you won't be able to see any pics.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:08 pm

chloep wrote:^^Try a different browser than you usually use(so you aren't logged in) (IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc... I am sure you at least have two browsers installed.) OR you could also simply log out) and go to the persons instagram.com account[example: instagram.com/.... -> ....= account handle. You will see his/her account, bio, number of pics/followers/followings. If he/she is private you won't be able to see any pics.

Yes but while you are logged in, and are looking at an IG that is private, that both you and the IG are following each other, is there anything on the profile that says the IG is set to private?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:21 pm

^^ Nope.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Does anyone know how to make the forum show the "red" indicator when there is a new post on a thread/unread thread?

It used to do that for me but now it doesn't and it shows that everything is gray or "read" when I haven't even looked at the thread. Instead now I'm just scrolling through and posts are also not ordered by time. Again a bit annoying for me to scroll through and trying to find time stamps and try to remember if I clicked the thread.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

california90 wrote:Does anyone know how to make the forum show the "red" indicator when there is a new post on a thread/unread thread?

It used to do that for me but now it doesn't and it shows that everything is gray or "read" when I haven't even looked at the thread. Instead now I'm just scrolling through and posts are also not ordered by time. Again a bit annoying for me to scroll through and trying to find time stamps and try to remember if I clicked the thread.

Try clicking on view new posts, top right hand of any page, and bottom right hand of any page and let me know if new posts show the red icon.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:47 pm

I can't find a "View new posts" anywhere of any page?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:49 pm

california90 wrote:I can't find a "View new posts" anywhere of any page?

Right next to your username under the banner? Right under report an abuse way at the bottom right hand corner.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 am

I have trouble with my View new posts section at times. Usually it shows any new posts but other times it shows nothing yet there are posts I haven't read. It's mostly okay but then for a day or so it's not.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 am

Same for me--what Bean said. But not too often, either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc