SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 pm

^It happens sometimes on my iPhone too. But not all the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Glad to know its not just me! For the last few days it's been happening on my iPad. Was random at first, but then started switching between an ad and opening the apps folder for some game, immediately after clicking the bookmark link for the site. Guess I'll avoid looking/trying to look at the site from iPad or phone for a while, to see if this issue stops or works itself out.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:52 pm

I am not an iPad user, but someone is asking if anyone has problems with game's appearing, and not being able to close the window without shutting down.

Any help would be appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:55 pm

^That happens on my iPhone from time to time. I'll be loading a page on here and it will redirect me then exit out of the internet and open the app store with a game download page popping up.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

umngirl wrote:^That happens on my iPhone from time to time. I'll be loading a page on here and it will redirect me then exit out of the internet and open the app store with a game download page popping up.

It seems to me we had this problem with other users. I didn't go back and read the pages in this topic, I'm just going by memory. It sounds like the issue she is having as well. Does it only happen when you come here?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
umngirl wrote:^That happens on my iPhone from time to time. I'll be loading a page on here and it will redirect me then exit out of the internet and open the app store with a game download page popping up.

It seems to me we had this problem with other users. I didn't go back and read the pages in this topic, I'm just going by memory. It sounds like the issue she is having as well. Does it only happen when you come here?

I haven't had it happen on other sites.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm

I am the one having problems with my I-pad , random ads for games from App Store. Also some " you won something" click ok. Can't get out of them without shutting I pad down. Happened oct 12 and oct 22. Only happens on this site.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I haven't had it happen on other sites.

Ok thanks, that's the same thing that's happening for this poster.

I have checked support, but do not see anyone having that problem. I will ask, and report back here when they respond. Thanks.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:05 pm

I have been told by support to suggest downloading an Adblocker for those who are having this problem. They did not indicate that it is a problem coming from Forumotion because they have technician's working on sorting out the bugs from the upgrade and this problem hasn't been an issue.

There is one other person experiencing this problem that has reported it to support.

If anyone doesn't have an adblocker and tries it, let me know if it resolves the problem.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Checking to see if this issue has been resolved, if anyone tried adding an Adblocker or if there are any other problems.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 pm

I had the problem about 10 days apart. ( 10/ 12 and 10/22). I did download an adblocker on I-pad. Waiting to see when / if the ads reoccur. If these ads come up, you have to send the URL and other info to them. It is free for a limited time .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I had the problem about 10 days apart. ( 10/ 12 and 10/22). I did download an adblocker  on I-pad.  Waiting to see when / if the ads reoccur. If these ads come up, you have to send the URL and other  info to them. It is free for a limited time .  

Thanks Barb for the quick response.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc