SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sat May 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 2cpf1ud

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 23hqdxi

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 Fxfbsp
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 -the-bachelorette--w
Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 2 -the-bachelorette--w
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 21, 2014 7:01 pm

They make a nice looking couple. He looks like a fun person. ("looks" being the operative word.  Hugesmile )

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 21, 2014 10:50 pm

I love the bow tie. Something a little quirky about a man who wears a bow tie. They were my dad's favorite when he was younger.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 23, 2014 1:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:I love the bow tie.  Something a little quirky about a man who wears a bow tie.  They were my dad's favorite when he was younger.

Agree about the bolded, but, I don't think that was really his idea. I think this is one of those dates where they are dressed for a theme...but, maybe he had some options set forth and he picked that. Liking him so far and I do think he has a quirky sense of humour...hopefully we will get to see it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:07 am

The more ep 1 sits with me, the more I think I'm already falling for Chris.  giggling 

He was much more soft spoken and sweet than I was expecting. Definitely a little nervous and shy. I loved how he spoke of "dad" and "mom' not my dad or my mom. Just so cute. And no trying to show off or toot his horn to Andi that he probably has a really successful, lucrative business and is very financially well off.

Someone else said preseason which I agreed with, that something about him in pictures reminded them of Chris Lambton. I felt that similarity even more seeing him in action. A humble, sweet yet manly family man. I can't wait for his date Mon to see more of him!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 23, 2014 12:48 pm

relaxing wrote:The more ep 1 sits with me, the more I think I'm already falling for Chris.   giggling 

He was much more soft spoken and sweet than I was expecting.  Definitely a little nervous and shy.  I loved how he spoke of "dad" and "mom' not my dad or my mom.  Just so cute.  And no trying to show off or toot his horn to Andi that he probably has a really successful, lucrative business and is very financially well off.

Someone else said preseason which I agreed with, that something about him in pictures reminded them of Chris Lambton.  I felt that similarity even more seeing him in action.  A humble, sweet yet manly family man.  I can't wait for his date Mon to see more of him!

Yes I am guilty of that. I don't think I am going to be disappointed either. I thought Chris Lambton was so genuine and such a breath of fresh air for this show and something about Chris Soules just struck the other Chris with me when I saw the first picture of him. I am looking forward to seeing more of him Monday night and throughout the season.  :yes: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Totally agree, he seems extremely genuine and I am looking forward to him as the bachelor if he chooses to!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueLove4Ever Fri May 23, 2014 10:06 pm

He seems like a real down-to-earth sweetheart. Didn't he grow up on his family's farm? What does he do now? Thanks for any info!

TrueLove4Ever

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 23, 2014 10:11 pm

TrueLove4Ever wrote:He seems like a real down-to-earth sweetheart. Didn't he grow up on his family's farm? What does he do now? Thanks for any info!

welcomebanner TL4E, you might want to read his thread and you'll get all the info we have on him:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2365-chris-soules-bachelorette-10-contestant-spoilers-discussion

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat May 24, 2014 5:19 pm

I really like Chris also.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady