SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 24, 2014 8:22 pm

I like Chris too. Seems like a nice mature man..so far as we have seen..hopefully we will get a better read this week on his 1/1 date!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun May 25, 2014 1:30 am

Hotmomma wrote:I like Chris too. Seems like a nice mature man..so far as we have seen..hopefully we will get a better read this week on his 1/1 date!

I'm with you!

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 3 822x296

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 3 822x295
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 25, 2014 1:42 am

He does seem genuine to me too. Looking forward to knowing more about him on Monday on his 1-1 date. He looks like that sweet, nice guy who can be serious and funny. I hope so anyway!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Tue May 27, 2014 2:22 pm

If anyone wants to see Chris shirtless Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 3 33ogphw

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote:He does seem genuine to me too. Looking forward to knowing more about him on Monday on his 1-1 date. He looks like that sweet, nice guy who can be serious and funny. I hope so anyway!

I would LOVE to see Chris as the Bachelor. It would be nice to have someone from Middle America. He is wealthy (on paper) cute, and of the right age to make a commitment. If they can find girls that aren't just trying to find their 15 minutes of fame, it could be a really great season.
The man talks to pigs, I think he could be funny. hehehe 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 pm

And he'd be just fine for the required shirtless scenes!!!  :yes: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 pm

If they can find girls that aren't just trying to find their 15 minutes of fame,
They wont. They dont want to find normal women. It doesnt make for "good " tv in their eyes. They want the drunks, the drama queens , and the crazies. Chris will have women in Iowa falling all over him . He's far better off staying in Iowa.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:10 pm

I think Chris would need to be on more socmed platforms for TPTB to gauge viewer response to him.  
I think a season of him as Bachelor would be different and worth watching but unless he makes himself more accessible I doubt that would happen.
Who knows, he might yet be the F1... Out of the blue (maybe he's the mystery kisser from that screencap).  giggling
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Bringing this over from the Chris spoiler discussion: 

Per IowaBorn&Raised:

Max64 wrote:
IowaBorn&Raised wrote:
Max64 wrote:Hey IowaRaised&Born, thanks for telling us what you can about Chris.  Do you live relatively close to him now?  

No. I live in Des Moines now - about 3 hours away. Our paths haven't crossed since high school. Well, I guess we were at Iowa State at the same time but never ran into each other.

Ah, well it's still kind of cool you get to watch someone that you know, or knew when you were younger.  I'm just disappointed we aren't seeing more of him, he seems like such a nice man.

Definitely knew - past tense. But the little we've seen of him seems like the Chris I remember. It is fun to watch... and kind of awkward. When Chris kissed her on their 1:1 date I felt like I needed to look away. HA! I'll have a tough time watching if he ends up as the Bachelor. Reality Steve (I get the distinct impression the group here does not like him) says someone "verbally attacks" the guy who gets the group date rose in the next episode, which is Chris. So maybe next week will be when his "story line" really starts?! Especially between that and whatever lie it is he comes clean about.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:14 pm

We have to see more of Chris. He is one of the nicest guys here and seems to be taking this very seriously. Can't wait to see his story line. He hasn't been on enough to have much of one so far. I think that will change soon.

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Reality Steve still thinks Chris will be the next bachelor even though Marquel has a huge fan base, and he sais we'll see more of Chris next episode.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

I hope we see more of Chris next episode and it's not just Andi asking him about Nick.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady