SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Boy I think I'm glad that I have stayed to this side of the board. I also thought that Chris' HTD was the best ever and I just fell in love with his family. His mother is absolutely great and I love how his sister's looked out for him.

Lighting a candle probably wouldn't hurt either. In the mean time I will have my fingers crossed that he is indeed the bachelor and if he is that TPTB are not able to change him too much and that they have some decent gals for him. Save the gold diggers and fame whores for someone else please. :fingersarecrossed 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:Boy I think I'm glad that I have stayed to this side of the board.  I also thought that Chris' HTD was the best ever and I just fell in love with his family.  His mother is absolutely great and I love how his sister's looked out for him.  

Lighting a candle probably wouldn't hurt either.  In the mean time I will have my fingers crossed that he is indeed the bachelor and if he is that TPTB are not able to change him too much and that they have some decent gals for him.  Save the gold diggers and fame whores for someone else please. :fingersarecrossed 

Chris did have the best HTD. I hope his season goes well. I love how he looks and how he talks, so I am trying to stay open minded. I loved his family too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:07 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
It is plain nasty in other areas of the board. I don't understand how people could be so mean to someone they don't know. I don't understand why it is necessary to be mean to someone because the person you like wasn't chosen.  I wouldn't have wanted Nick or Arie to be chosen but I wouldn't feel the need to put them down.

That is just it. Yes, RS has Chris spoiled as the next lead but, as he has shown before in these matters, he can be wrong. Even if Arie or Nick is the next lead, while disappointed that I won't be getting a full season of Chris, I would also be happy that he got away from all that these people are put through and I really wouldn't mind either Arie or Nick as the lead. I would be very afraid for them, but I wouldn't be miserable and I certainly wouldn't be making the kind of...to me at least...derogatory comments that I have seen elsewhere. And the season hasn't even started yet!

I hope this ends up like Sean's season. Even though he was mocked for being boring and a born again virgin, he stuck to his principles and emerged as the first Bachelor to wed his pick and as a result, ended up with not only the girl, but all kinds of opportunities that he couldn't have imagined.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:13 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Good post JBF ~ I hope you will be with us if Chris is the next bachelor, which of course I hope he is as do some of my friends that are not on this board.  I don't think he is going to be boring at all and think he is going to have a very good personality with a great, maybe somewhat dry, sense of humor.

I really need to stick to this side of the board. The mockery elsewhere is getting to me and the season hasn't even started.

I like what I have seen of Chris thus far. Yes, he may have been a little wild in his youth, but that seems to be clearly in the past. He seems sincere, mature and ready to settle down. His hometown was my favourite ever on this show. He became much more relaxed and hence, more natural in his home environment. I just hope that the tptb don't try to change him too much and that he has the good sense to stick to his principles like Sean did. I wish him the best, but since I am fully aware of just what the producers can do, I am also keeping my fingers crossed for him....and my toes...and may have to light a candle for him.

As to the bolded...Couldn't hurt...

It is plain nasty in other areas of the board. I don't understand how people could be so mean to someone they don't know. I don't understand why it is necessary to be mean to someone because the person you like wasn't chosen.  I wouldn't have wanted Nick or Arie to be chosen but I wouldn't feel the need to put them down.

I never could understand that either, and when the board gets like that I usually stick to a couple threads or just check out all together. I know people will say that when someone signs up to be on this show, they're opening their lives up and all is fair. I agree to a certain extend, but I draw the line when people become verbally abusive. Yes, it's fun to have a little snark or joke around, but the constant belittling of someone I don't see the joy in that, and I don't understand why anyone would want engage in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Not the best picture but here is Chris judging at the Iowa State FairChris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Bu3rmKJIMAAWICf
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Instagram pictures/I do not know how to bring them over.

http://instagram.com/p/rmtBSvB0Qg/

http://instagram.com/p/rm7c29SrNp/?modal=true
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Bu2v4nfIUAAT69R
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Bu2v4U1IAAAhRMe
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Chris and Cody

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Bu2v4IPIUAA2wF_

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Bu2IhK8CEAEiATE

Cody Sattler ‏@cody_sattler  · Aug 12  
Hanging out @FarmBureau with my buddy @C_Soules AKA best looking farmer in America help judging cooking contest #BBQ pic.twitter.com/aPNPu0XhWf

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 23 Bu3RBzWCIAEJovz
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm

I am very happy with Chris as the Bachelor. I honestly think he is the best pick for it. Some might say he is too vanilla, but I really think the girls make the season and I really think he has a lot more to him.

I am not a huge Arie fan, not a non-fan but just not a fan of him being the Bachelor. I am a Nick fan but I do not think the Bachelor is for him at all, I just can't imagine with his over-thinking/bluntness and at times a lack of filter, it would go very well, I think he would get eaten alive.

Chris is attractive (physically the most attractive to me from Andi's season), seems to have a great sense of humor, has an edge to him, can go with the flow, can stand up for himself, well liked and an amazing family. I wish his mom could be in more than one episode!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady