SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:So... this is not an original idea.... on 2nd to last page of last thread.... but what if they (both Josh and Andi) headed to Cancun for a safe house visit?  Since Andi is MIA, that's possible.  At the same time, since Josh was seen, that creates questions about being f1.  Andi probably traveled in disguise or in a roundabout way so that it wouldn't be suspected.

:yes:   Andi has clearly not surfaced today!   :bigsmile:    #whereisAndi?

With NicK??   giggling   (just kidding)

It will be interesting to watch their (Josh and Andi) tweets for the next day or so.

Haha! Clever. ;) Yes it will be VERY interesting to watch for their tweets. I have said all along this is the season of social media!  :yes: 

Love your avatar btw.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks!! Poor Nick took a beating from me just now....I am not happy with the World Cup Refs!!  rofl 

Does Andi usually tweet fairly often??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just curious, why would they go to Cancun for a safe house visit? To me that seems so unlikely unless it was connected with BIP.

I don't think they would but who knows just how much the rules have changed or loosened. Jason & Molly had said in a 2014 podcast (and we've heard this repeatedly over the years from other Bach couples) that safe house visits entail being holed up in house that was owned by Fleiss or someone associated with show. Food was brought into them by handlers so they could not even leave premises.  

With that said, I was googling Safe House visits and stumbled upon a July 2, 2013 article on WetPaint about Reality Steve, "Bachelorette 2013 Spoiler: Reality Steve Admits He Was Wrong About WHAT?!" when he corrected the Zak/Drew spoiler of who was actually F3 vs. F4:

"One question, though: If the third/fourth place info was wrong, could the final two be wrong? Could the winner be wrong?! Not possible, Steve says. “Chris and Brooks are still the final two guys, and she got engaged to Brooks back on May 8th and they are still engaged to this day, despite the promo wanting you to believe she picks no one. That didn’t happen.”

So that's why a seemingly random 40-50 year old mother claiming to see Josh on a plane headed to Cancun could be more valuable/believable of a clue than RS. I can't wait for the finale as this season will be so telling for future sleuthing/spoiler interpretations.

If Josh is indeed F1, we will know that TPTB has essentially thrown out the rule book in terms of mandating that the lead and F1 keep things quiet.

If Josh is not the F1, we will know that TPTB will pull out all the stops to keep the ending a surprise. Pretty much the only thing that we will be able to trust is screen caps.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:03 pm

I think I'm going to put the bolded from RS into my signature till this season is over. How could we forget those wise words of prophecy ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Litta123 wrote:Phew! I may not need my tinfoil hat after all!

I just went through who this lady follows. She follows both the ABC Bachelorette and Elan...but no other former leads or contestants. It appears that she has been following them for awhile. Or they did a quick cover up campaign by adding a lot more people to her list following last night's tweet...which I don't believe.

FYI, I looked at the list of who I follow on twitter. It does start from the newest to oldest follow...so her list is in chronological order from newest to oldest. She looks to have followed over 100 people (I stopped counting) after she followed Elan.

So, maybe it's not as big of a coincidence as I originally thought...

Elan is funny so no wonder she follows him. She is obviously more of a fan of the show than the lead/contestants.

Playing devil's advocate for the PRO Josh is F1 ... maybe, maybe ... she & Elan could have built up a rapport over the years. Maybe, maybe ... he asked her to send out the tweet to keep everyone guessing on the leaked RS spoilers and she was happy to oblige ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Just curious, why would they go to Cancun for a safe house visit? To me that seems so unlikely unless it was connected with BIP.

I don't think they would but who knows just how much the rules have changed or loosened. Jason & Molly had said in a 2014 podcast (and we've heard this repeatedly over the years from other Bach couples) that safe house visits entail being holed up in house that was owned by Fleiss or someone associated with show. Food was brought into them by handlers so they could not even leave premises.  

With that said, I was googling Safe House visits and stumbled upon a July 2, 2013 article on WetPaint about Reality Steve, "Bachelorette 2013 Spoiler: Reality Steve Admits He Was Wrong About WHAT?!" when he corrected the Zak/Drew spoiler of who was actually F3 vs. F4:

"One question, though: If the third/fourth place info was wrong, could the final two be wrong? Could the winner be wrong?! Not possible, Steve says. “Chris and Brooks are still the final two guys, and she got engaged to Brooks back on May 8th and they are still engaged to this day, despite the promo wanting you to believe she picks no one. That didn’t happen.”

So that's why a seemingly random 40-50 year old mother claiming to see Josh on a plane headed to Cancun could be more valuable/believable of a clue than RS. I can't wait for the finale as this season will be so telling for future sleuthing/spoiler interpretations.

If Josh is indeed F1, we will know that TPTB has essentially thrown out the rule book in terms of mandating that the lead and F1 keep things quiet.

If Josh is not the F1, we will know that TPTB will pull out all the stops to keep the ending a surprise. Pretty much the only thing that we will be able to trust is screen caps.

Sleuthing the old fashioned way!!! That would be fun!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

My apologies that I cannot remember the interview, but it was a few years back and in it Mike Fleiss said he did not get that upset about early things being spoiled as much as the ending. The ending he would protect at all costs. Let's face it, it bothers him enough that he sued RS. Now RS continues to wiggle around whatever the lawsuit settlement says and provides spoiled endings. Why would MF NOT put forth the small effort it takes to foil him?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Sleuthing the old fashioned way!!! That would be fun!

Yes! Someone (kasha?) posted up thread about analyzing candle heights, lighting in rooms, reflections off of limo's, sunsets, placement of women during FRC (right or left side), etc. Oh the debate!!! My eyes would hurt trying to figure it out along with folks far more expert than me.

And now ... poof! No previews for end of season. When you think of it ... the ONLY reason any of us had Catherine on Sean's radar at this stage (ep 4) is because of a screen cap placing her on an exotic date during that ep 1 extended season preview.

So it does kind of make you wonder ... why have TPTB not released any previews of later in season episodes??

For all we know her Final Four are Chris plus Brian, Marquel and Dylan ...  giggling 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:18 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Phew! I may not need my tinfoil hat after all!

I just went through who this lady follows. She follows both the ABC Bachelorette and Elan...but no other former leads or contestants. It appears that she has been following them for awhile. Or they did a quick cover up campaign by adding a lot more people to her list following last night's tweet...which I don't believe.

FYI, I looked at the list of who I follow on twitter. It does start from the newest to oldest follow...so her list is in chronological order from newest to oldest. She looks to have followed over 100 people (I stopped counting) after she followed Elan.

So, maybe it's not as big of a coincidence as I originally thought...

Elan is funny so no wonder she follows him. She is obviously more of a fan of the show than the lead/contestants.

Playing devil's advocate for the PRO Josh is F1 ... maybe, maybe ... she & Elan could have built up a rapport over the years. Maybe, maybe ... he asked her to send out the tweet to keep everyone guessing on the leaked RS spoilers and she was happy to oblige ...

But Élan doesn't follow her. I think she's just a fan like us. It would be risky to ask someone you didn't know well to do that....the chance of leaks would be too great, IMO.
This is fun, even if it is just analyzing a tweet. Almost more entertaining than the show!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

My apologies that I cannot remember the interview, but it was a few years back and in it Mike Fleiss said he did not get that upset about early things being spoiled as much as the ending.  The ending he would protect at all costs.  Let's face it, it bothers him enough that he sued RS.  Now RS continues to wiggle around whatever the lawsuit settlement says and provides spoiled endings.  Why would MF NOT put forth the small effort it takes to foil him?

Yep! Except Jef Holm convincingly let the spoiler out for his season and guess what happened? He and Emily both had the nastiest smear campaign ever in the tabloids. WetPaint and US, in particular, posted every dirty detail from Jef's former girlfriend's text messages, Emily sexting the football player and Emily/Arie sleeping together.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Litta123 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:So... this is not an original idea.... on 2nd to last page of last thread.... but what if they (both Josh and Andi) headed to Cancun for a safe house visit?  Since Andi is MIA, that's possible.  At the same time, since Josh was seen, that creates questions about being f1.  Andi probably traveled in disguise or in a roundabout way so that it wouldn't be suspected.

:yes:   Andi has clearly not surfaced today!   :bigsmile:    #whereisAndi?

You must have missed my post in another thread. Apparently, she sending snapchats to Josh. Her most recent...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 2 716636ae-9aa2-4565-988b-cca5389d010f

lolpanda

cantstopl :stirthepot 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Jason Mesnick is still in Seattle.??!!  Oops, thought they were leaving for Cancun today??   question
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom