SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:
But Élan doesn't follow her. I think she's just a fan like us. It would be risky to ask someone you didn't know well to do that....the chance of leaks would be too great, IMO.
This is fun, even if it is just analyzing a tweet. Almost more entertaining than the show!

I totally agree nutty!   She is probably a fan of the show and knew it was a discovery to see him on the flight.  I was the one that tweeted her about it and she was cool to reply about Josh being nice but she gave him space.  Her tweet has been as entertaining as the show!

Now someone should tweet Josh and ask him how he is enjoying Cancun!   rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think I'm going to put the bolded from RS into my signature till this season is over. How could we forget those wise words of prophecy ???

Great idea!  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
But Élan doesn't follow her. I think she's just a fan like us. It would be risky to ask someone you didn't know well to do that....the chance of leaks would be too great, IMO.
This is fun, even if it is just analyzing a tweet. Almost more entertaining than the show!

I totally agree nutty!   She is probably a fan of the show and knew it was a discovery to see him on the flight.  I was the one that tweeted her about it and she was cool to reply about Josh being nice but she gave him space.  Her tweet has been as entertaining as the show!

Oh, I totally agree too. I was just cracking open the door a sliver to consider all possibilites ...

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think I'm going to put the bolded from RS into my signature till this season is over. How could we forget those wise words of prophecy ???
I love this idea. I hope it catches on.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm

I will volunteer to fly to Cancun to see if Josh, or Josh and Andi are there! Can we take up a collection?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:I will volunteer to fly to Cancun to see if Josh, or Josh and Andi are there! Can we take up a collection?

Is Nick going with you?  If yes, I'll pay my way & throw in a few for you both.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:I will volunteer to fly to Cancun to see if Josh, or Josh and Andi are there! Can we take up a collection?

laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

Great idea!   Hugesmile 

Trying on my new signature!

And please know that my adding this new signature is more a slam to RS's annoying bravado than to the possibility of Josh being F1. I just might fall in love with Josh & Andi after next Monday and be hoping that the spoilers are 100 percent possible.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Great idea!   Hugesmile 

Trying on my new signature!

And please know that my adding this new signature is more a slam to RS's annoying bravado than to the possibility of Josh being F1. I just might fall in love with Josh & Andi after next Monday and be hoping that the spoilers are 100 percent possible.

Trying mine.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I'll bite. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Haha, brilliant sigs!  clapping! 

Chris, Des, and Brooks must've had one hell of a time following RS' posts  :yes: 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I'll bite. Smiley

High clap High clap 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #4

+84
dw_a_mom
momoftrips
emeraldluvsbama
torybean
mrsbatonmom