SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:10 pm

And btw, Team Blue's fans killed it today too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by smartcat Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 pm

lipsis wrote:And btw, Team Blue's fans killed it today too!

Seancat fans are the best ever and the most loyal, I guess that comes from the couple we all love being so worth it! clapping! clapping! clapping! Yea Blue team and yea adorable Lowebirds.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Yay!!! Way to God Team Blue!!!! I am so happy. I really wanted the Lowes to be on the winning team. Team Blue are Winners!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:24 pm

And I hope a lot of money was raised for homeless youth in general but specifically from Team Lowe, Blue!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:25 pm

lipsis wrote:And I hope a lot of money was raised for homeless youth in general but specifically from Team Lowe, Blue!

I really hope so too!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:27 pm

It was a great cause lipsis and that money that was raised ( I hope a lot) was the main event.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Congrats Team Blue!! "great (nice) guys finish first"! :cutesmile!: 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:28 pm

So excited for Team Blue! Agree Lowebird fans are the best, supporting the best couple!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:30 pm

I hope they're all going out now to PARTEEEEEEEE
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Hope they( or someone) take "together " pictures! ( I would be happy with any, even with fans in them!)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 pm

I really, really want a double date with Crista and Corey. That's something I don't think they've done yet. Nothing fancy since they were all at the ballpark today. Just a nice couples evening.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:35 pm

lipsis wrote:I really, really want a double date with Crista and Corey. That's something I don't think they've done yet. Nothing fancy since they were all at the ballpark today. Just a nice couples evening.

I vote yes to this too.

But first, I want a cute picture of them in their matching jerseys. #PleaseAndThankYou

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy