SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Interviewing Season 17's #Bachelor @SeanLoweKSU at #CampCollide this morning. Watch his film at IAmSecond.com/seanlowe #iamsecond #livesecond #secondstory #stumin #youthmin by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:35 am

Well if we get to see them on our TVs again, it's all good. I hope they get to have a little vacation as well!    Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 32 2616547277 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:28 am

Good morning everyone. I expect that it might be on the quiet side today since they are probably filming in Tulum and since any expected media is out already. Ya never know though.

Thanks again to all the contributors yesterday.

Have a great day.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:42 am

Thanks from me as well. Continued thanks to all the contributors who bring the news and photos to us "non techies". I've said it before but it needs repeating, we could not enjoy this ongoing journey of our lovebirds without all of you. Thank you on behalf of all the "oldsters"
Lipsis, you do more than your share all the time and it's great that you can come home from work and find goodies waiting for YOU!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 am

FYI: To me, a contributor is not just someone who can copy a tweet and post it or who can find a video and embed it or can copy a new article and quote it on the board. A contributor is someone who continues the conversation and adds positive thoughts, as well. Afterall, a picture is just a picture if it doesn't encourage comments. So thank you too SmartCat and to all our regular posters for always being my little ray of sunshine.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 am

lipsis wrote:FYI: To me, a contributor is not just someone who can copy a tweet and post it or who can find a video and embed it or can copy a new article and quote it on the board. A contributor is someone who continues the conversation and adds positive thoughts, as well. Afterall, a picture is just a picture if it doesn't encourage comments. So thank you too SmartCat and to all our regular posters for always being my little ray of sunshine.

:frommeto
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:07 pm

@TheTyPennington Time for a Texas-size BBQ. @Sears delivered our @Kenmore Elite grill. Watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #outdoorliving #YeeHa! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:42 pm

From Camp Collide yesterday..

@IamSecondSpkrs: @IamSecond Spkr's @realDavidMartin @SeanLowe09 & @CollideCamp's Brett Levy. Thnx 4 the encouraging words today, Sean! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Ladies don't you love our chic new Grand Resort Sunset dining set from @Sears? Watch the videos at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #chic #outdoorliving by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:17 pm

^^birthday cake for our kitten!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 pm

From their visit with the dogs at Rover
Photo shoot with the couple from The Bachelor. My life is ruff #lifeofamodel #thebachelor by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 am

Alright peeps. I'll be here scarce if at all over the next four days because of Volleyball Nationals. Peace out.

Oh and happy 5 month anniversary to our favorite couple.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy