SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 pm

^And probably much more.  Hugesmile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:21 pm

^ Lol, so true umngirl. And Cat continues to be the cutest person ever.
@clowebysg: Just in case anyone was curious, I'm for Team USA. Because my mama @clmgiudici told me to. #USAvsBEL
@clmgiudici @clowebysg: good girl.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:37 pm

@clmgiudici: USA goalie doin werrrrrrk! #USAvBEL
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm

@clmgiudici: This intense game is creating a welcomed wrinkle into my date prep. Sorry boo @SeanLowe09
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Boo is crying by now!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:39 pm

He's gonna need extra hugs and lots of kisses Catherine
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 pm

I don't know.... Catherine may be more of a soccer fan than Sean.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:I don't know.... Catherine may be more of a soccer fan than Sean.

OK jcrbil, if that's the case than Sean will just have to give extra hugs and lots of kisses to Catherine. Even through the USA lost (so sad) The hugs and kisses are a win win situation.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Boo does realize that if she buys him (or makes him) a nice dinner that he has to....?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah.... I think so.... that and all the falling in love all over again stuff... I think there's been a whole lots of kissing and other honeymoon type behavior going on lately.... Mexico.... date cards.... dates.....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 pm

lipsis wrote:Boo does realize that if she buys him (or makes him) a nice dinner that he has to....?

YUP  :Drool: 
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Adorable idea!
Picnic with my prince Smiley #datenight by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #52

+29
umngirl
Barbrn78
blessed66
smartcat
joyjoy