SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

Post by chilipie54 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Now that Marquel is no longer on BIP after this week, he is now free and clear to be the next bachelor. If he hasn't found his true love on his own, hopefully ABC will not drop the ball on this and snatch him right up as the next bachelor. Nothing in the way now.

chilipie54

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:55 pm

I hope he gets an excellent lawyer who specializes in entertainment contracts.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 pm

notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ That's the point though....we had absolutely no knowledge of JP's character/personality. We had absolutely no insight on who he is as a person. What kind of principles he has, what he wants out of this show, how he interacts/engages with people, how well he can express himself..etc.
People did not give a crap about JP personally. They weren't invested in his story. The opposite is true with Marquel.

As for production; it's been said many time before who much he was liked in the house(by cast and crew alike).

I would like Marquel as bachelor strictly based on his personality.  He is charismatic, dynamic, fun, and clever.  
Not a token; a prize catch. A man who represents himself.

I agree! He's adorable. Marquel just comes across as fun, kindhearted, spiritual, intelligent (w/his masters!) and HOT!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:09 pm

I wonder if he has a real shot at the gig. I think before JP, he would've stood a much higher chance. But I dunno...

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:36 pm

To me, Marquel is the complete package and is definitely husband material. I hope that he gets opportunities in the entertainment field if that's what he wants, but NOT as the Bachelor. We've seen what TPTB can do to even the best leads and it would infuriate me to watch them do it to Marquel.  But would I watch and cheer him on while he searches for lasting love?  Absolutely!  

If he does become the next Bachelor - and first Bachelor of color - he will carry a heavy burden of responsibility to "represent".  He would definitely generate a lot of worthwhile conversation about race & dating in America and would squash a lot of ignorant stereotypical ideas some may have about it.  From what I've seen, I'm confident Marquel would be up to the task.  I don't have that same level of confidence in TPTB.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 pm

I talked to a couple of co-workers about the last episode and they both love Marquel. I don't know anyone who doesn't which is unusual with this show especially when he didn't even get a 1 on 1 date. Fingers crossed that they're considering him at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by chilipie54 Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:25 pm

I think with all the conversation all over the internet about him, there's no way Marquel won't be considered. It would be stupid on their part not to.

chilipie54

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Oh, he is for sure considered! Whether he gets the gig is the question here...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Since BIP has wrapped and he is officially allowed to use SM again, he posted an Insta vid and a note I found very sweet:

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 3 Marque10

Just shows what a grounded and all-around good guy he is. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Cookies and Cream!! Love it!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:38 pm

He is so adorable!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:06 am

That is so sweet! How is he still single?!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

+26
unknown82
GuardianAngel
stuckinsc
luvlady345
deeliciouz