SELECT CONTENT

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 6 Empty Re: Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:36 am

Yes, I adore Marquel! He seems like a real genuine, kind person.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 6 Empty Re: Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

Post by chloep Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:47 am

happygolucky wrote:Bring this thread up! yes  I haven't watched BIP yet, don't know if I will, but if I decide to give it a try it will be only for Marquel ... So please, let me know how it goes ... so one day free of any daily tasks I might watch the marathon of the episodes with him.

He is a cookie  Hugesmile 
A smart one, kind one, sweet and respectful, strong and with principles ... and a real deal.  :youdaman: 

You forgot "a HOT one".  Hugesmile 

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 6 BtHB29TCUAEXkV1

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:25 am

I loved Marquel last night. He's just adorable, a hottie, and funny.   Jumping hearts 

What more can you want, Fleiss?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 am

Yes!^ And this would've been the prefect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone - get a great guy and deal with the race issue. Bummed he is out of the running!

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:39 am

bleuberry wrote:Yes!^ And this would've been the prefect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone - get a great guy and deal with the race issue. Bummed he is out of the running!

So very true. It is the perfect opportunity for them to deal with this issue, with the perfect guy. No disrespect to anyone else, but he truly is a gem, and I'm not referring to just his looks. His outlook on life, his views, everything about him is solid.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm

You know, when I've heard that he is doing this BIP, I've thought "too bad, because the show is a farce (no offense, but it isn't really a serious business of looking for love like TB/-ette)" ... and I've really hoped he can get out of it soon. I hope it is not restricting him into being something he is not and just for the spectacle purpose.
But I have faith he will continue being himself and show his genuine spirit and hot body (yes, how could I forget).
I have also doubted of him having any chance to become The Bachelor after this stint ... but considering we haven't seen much of him in TBette and he is one of those Hot&Talked about guys WHO NEVER KISSED The Bette ... maybe this is a chance to give the audience an opportunity to get to know him better, make us interested and increase the "lust" factor of sexy.

I still think there's a bigger chance for Arie to get the Bach spot (because of his huge popularity and demand, while I believe for Chris there's a lot of hype from this season but no actual curiosity - and I could be wrong) ... but if TPTB have any desire to ever cast a "black man" as a lead (and I hope this wasn't offensive) then there's no better candidate than Marquel.
Of course he is a great choice for the Bachelor disregarding the race, but I don't know if there is any statistic data whether that would have any influence on TB franchise ratings? I don't know what is TPTB reason or excuse for not opening the door to more participants of different races and ethnicity. (Sorry if I go off this topic, but wasn't JPG promoted/advertised as the first Latino Bachelor?) Anyway ... what I think now is ... there is a chance he might be in consideration (at least for the future if their mind is already set on someone else) ... if he would want it (and I don't know what MM thinks of this franchise now).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marquel Martin for The Bachelor 19

+26
unknown82
GuardianAngel
stuckinsc
luvlady345
deeliciouz