SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I'm so ready for Andi to deal with her trust issues with Josh.
Marcus is a "former professional soccer player" like Juan Pablo but I guess there's no trust issues because she's not falling in love with him.  

B I N G O !!!!!!!!!

I was trying to say this in another thread but didn't do it as concisely, but ITA.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I'm so ready for Andi to deal with her trust issues with Josh.
Marcus is a "former professional soccer player" like Juan Pablo but I guess there's no trust issues because she's not falling in love with him.  
I was trying to say this in another thread but didn't do it as concisely, but ITA.

For me its further confirmation that Marcus is not the F1.

If Andi was truly falling in love with Marcus and he ended up being the F1, the producers would've easily flipped the storyline.
First, Marcus' occupation on the show would be listed as "former Pro soccer player"(not his current occupation as Sports medicine Manager)". The storyline would still be whether she can trust Marcus (an athlete) after Juan Pablo plus the fact that her heart was broken by a former athlete. I think the producers would have created some situations while filming to help push the storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Well, Josh played pro baseball for five years. He then went and played college football for one of the most popular and well known teams in the country. His little brother was the star quarterback for the same college. Sports seems to be something this family has grown up with.

Marcus played pro soccer for a few years, but let's face it, soccer doesn't get the same sort of response baseball or football do. We hear more about football and baseball players cheating on their significant others more than we do with soccer. This is coming from someone who played soccer all her life and my dad grew up in Europe playing it - but it's just not the same as baseball and football. Also, Andi's boyfriend of almost four years was a pro football player and I'm sure Josh brings up memories for her.

I don't think Josh has done anything that we haven't heard about. It's simple for me. Andi really likes Josh at this point, but he reminds her of her past. Production seems to be throwing this in our face as well, so I'm sure Andi was also always aware of it. I know some people say she went the easy route and went to a guy she's used to, but I think it's the opposite. She clearly had a lot to overcome with Josh and like she said in that E! inerview - no guy is the same. Each guy is unique. It doesn't matter whether the guy fits into a certain "type" because each guy is different.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, Josh played pro baseball for five years. He then went and played college football for one of the most popular and well known teams in the country. His little brother was the star quarterback for the same college. Sports seems to be something this family has grown up with.

Marcus played pro soccer for a few years, but let's face it, soccer doesn't get the same sort of response baseball or football do. We hear more about football and baseball players cheating on their significant others more than we do with soccer. This is coming from someone who played soccer all her life and my dad grew up in Europe playing it - but it's just not the same as baseball and football. Also, Andi's boyfriend of almost four years was a pro football player and I'm sure Josh brings up memories for her.

I don't think Josh has done anything that we haven't heard about. It's simple for me. Andi really likes Josh at this point, but he reminds her of her past. Production seems to be throwing this in our face as well, so I'm sure Andi was also always aware of it. I know some people say she went the easy route and went to a guy she's used to, but I think it's the opposite. She clearly had a lot to overcome with Josh and like she said in that E! inerview - no guy is the same. Each guy is unique. It doesn't matter whether the guy fits into a certain "type" because each guy is different.

Ash, I love your post. It was Josh who knew she sterotyped him from the beginning and Josh is bringing down the walls that guard her from completely trusting him. But it seems he finally gets thru to her that he is not that guy. Which leads to the Nick video where Nick says she went back to what she was use to. It was a fight for her between her head and her heart and she followed her heart at the end.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Chris did an interview and I love what he said about Josh:

Reality TV World: Andi seems to have a hard time trusting Josh Murray. And even though he's only been on a single one-on-one date, he seems to be a pretty big personality and at the center of some stuff this season. So, could you share your general thoughts about Josh with me?

Chris Soules: I think Josh is a great guy. I have a lot of respect for Josh. And, you know, I think there's -- I don't know where the level of trust is or isn't with Andi and Josh. But I think, personally, I think he's a very stand-up guy. And I have a lot of respect for him.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-soules-nick-viall-gloats-and-just-handles-situations-poorly-not-like-gentleman-with-tact-16449.php#OqIsHZaPLSdP416m.99

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:53 pm

2observe wrote:What's really funny is that Marcus was a pro-soccer player so could be included in the "jock" category.  But her trust issues are with Josh.  What did she find out that we don't know about???

Sometimes I wonder if Andi is really stuck on the "I don't trust athletes" issue of if it is the producers asking very specific leading questions during those interviews and it just looks that way.
She had to know that being the bachelorette the producers were going find a bunch of guys "her type".

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, Josh played pro baseball for five years. He then went and played college football for one of the most popular and well known teams in the country. His little brother was the star quarterback for the same college. Sports seems to be something this family has grown up with.

He is the easy and hard choice simultaneously imo. Hard because of what you said above, which I agree with totally. Easy because he will keep her in the world she's comfortable in, treat her like she's used to being treated, and help nurture the spoiled, whiny parts of her personality just like her dad and think it's more than adorable when she acts like that.

ETA: Used to being treated by her family, not by the cheating ex, I mean!! I think Josh will adore her Smiley

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:10 pm

This heavily edited reality show is so irrational at times , but I love to watch it anyway...( my guilty pleasure) I'm still happy to see a new love story evolve....Been doing it since Brad Womacks first stint !! I can't wait to see exactly what happens on Monday ....Crazy !! It is probably something way more simple than it seems... Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:10 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Chris did an interview and I love what he said about Josh:

Reality TV World: Andi seems to have a hard time trusting Josh Murray.  And even though he's only been on a single one-on-one date, he seems to be a pretty big personality and at the center of some stuff this season.  So, could you share your general thoughts about Josh with me?

Chris Soules:  I think Josh is a great guy.  I have a lot of respect for Josh.  And, you know, I think there's -- I don't know where the level of trust is or isn't with Andi and Josh.  But I think, personally, I think he's a very stand-up guy.  And I have a lot of respect for him.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-soules-nick-viall-gloats-and-just-handles-situations-poorly-not-like-gentleman-with-tact-16449.php#OqIsHZaPLSdP416m.99

Good stuff! I love me some Chris after seeing the JJ sneak peek and now this article. He would make a great bachelor/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:32 pm

foodie wrote:
Judiful wrote:I will venture to say Andi's trust issues with Josh has to do more with TPTB than anybody else . I think they have manipulated their love story through the magic of editing just for dramatic effects !!  Can't have a boring story line ... :nervous 

I agree

I agree too! She knows perfectly well he has a "real" and serious job.

Remember the show we are talking about here! These are the people who asked Catherine at ATFR about the terrible doubts she had before FR, and she looked at Chris H like he was mad and pretty much said she knew exactly she was the chosen one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Chris did an interview and I love what he said about Josh:

Reality TV World: Andi seems to have a hard time trusting Josh Murray.  And even though he's only been on a single one-on-one date, he seems to be a pretty big personality and at the center of some stuff this season.  So, could you share your general thoughts about Josh with me?

Chris Soules:  I think Josh is a great guy.  I have a lot of respect for Josh.  And, you know, I think there's -- I don't know where the level of trust is or isn't with Andi and Josh.  But I think, personally, I think he's a very stand-up guy.  And I have a lot of respect for him.

Good stuff!  I love me some Chris after seeing the JJ sneak peek and now this article.  He would make a great bachelor/
Thanks for sharing that article!!! Upmost respect for Chris now!!!

On a side note: The Murray family is pretty much Georgia royalty for college football fans. That has to be appealing to Andi given that Hy is quite the fan of UGA.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:43 pm

2observe wrote:What's really funny is that Marcus was a pro-soccer player so could be included in the "jock" category.  But her trust issues are with Josh.  What did she find out that we don't know about???

No one watching who doesn't follow boards like this would even know Marcus played soccer.  Never even mentioned on the show.  We've really hardly gotten to hear anything about him, so far.   no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #2

+64
livlafluv1
Admin
bilolo
rc49ers
albean99