SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 pm

She could make a lot more money in a couple of weeks in DWTS than what she makes all year in the DAs office. That's a pretty good incentive. Sean did it and he had two left feet.  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Beagle wrote:She could make a lot more money in a couple of weeks in DWTS than what she makes all year in the DAs office. That's a pretty good incentive. Sean did it and he had two left feet.  Hugesmile 
I guess the clincher here is whether or not she/Meandi believes the money is worth it. Only she can answer this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:33 pm

I don't like it when they do DWTS because to do well on it you have to really form a great chemistry with your partner, not a romantic chemistry but still have to be a couple people like together and want to root for. When fans have just fallen in love with her in a different couple, then to have all the rumours there will be when she has to do sexy, romantic dances with a new guy, it's just kind of bad timing IMO. Gets a bit awkward for fans of the new lovebirds to see her gyrating and bonding with a new hot guy. But can't fault anyone for taking that money if they aren't to shy to get out there and try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 pm

I'm hoping Josh gets dwts because Andi hates dancing, maybe she'll just be there to support him. I would love to watch him dance shirtless for a few weeks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:I'm hoping Josh gets dwts because Andi hates dancing, maybe she'll just be there to support him. I would love to watch him dance shirtless for a few weeks Smiley

Josh on DWTS would be awesome. He has that charismatic personality that would be great on the show. Either Josh or Marquel.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm

I doubt that Josh or anyone else not a lead would get it but Marquel would be fun to watch.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm

albean99 wrote:I doubt that Josh or anyone else not a lead would get it but Marquel would be fun to watch.

Melissa Rycroft was on….twice.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I doubt that Josh or anyone else not a lead would get it but Marquel would be fun to watch.

Oops, you're right. That was a special case though. Not much incentive to give the f1 the gig (if Josh).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 pm

albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Oops, you're right. That was a special case though. Not much incentive to give the f1 the gig (if Josh).

True, she was a last minute replacement who happened to do vey well. I was so excited when her & Tony won.

I could see Josh doing it over Andi…..but one never knows. I could never picture Chris or Nick doing it. Marquel?? Oh yes!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:08 am

It would be a riot to cast both Andi and Josh on DWTS. Can you imagine them having to compete against each other ?? LOL. Out side of all the serious stuff going on, they are so fun !!  lolpanda 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:08 am

What is Meandi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 am

Loveinterest wrote:What is Meandi?

Someone else can probably do a better explanation but Meandi is what many people call Andi because her focus is on herself (Me+Andi). Self centered, wanting the attention on her.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1