SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 am

Kashathediva explained it. It's a reference to former Bachelorette DeAnna who many posters started calling MeAnna.
Bet2Win coined it in reference similar to Meanna(Deanna Pappas) during her season of hissy fits and entitlements.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:31 pm

tigertiz wrote:Kashathediva explained it. It's a reference to former Bachelorette DeAnna who many posters started calling MeAnna.
Bet2Win coined it in reference similar to Meanna(Deanna Pappas) during her season of hissy fits and entitlements.

The only resemblance I see between Andi and Deanna, is their looks. Their personalities are very different. As leads, they do/did take the process very seriously.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Kashathediva explained it. It's a reference to former Bachelorette DeAnna who many posters started calling MeAnna.

The only resemblance I see between Andi and Deanna, is their looks.  Their personalities are very different.  As leads, they do/did take the process very seriously.    

They are very similar in the hissy fits and entitlements department. In fact Andi has had more already than what DeAnna had in total.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:35 pm

I just think Josh's edit is going to take another hit this show on Monday.
Either he is NOT F1. oR they want everyone to doubt the spoilers..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:43 pm

I believe the drama they are showing in the previews will not be a big deal at all. There will be some drama over Cody leaving, but other than that probably nothing. Monday we will know. ;)

I believe josh is final one. Andi just melts around him. I think we will start to see the softer side of Andi when she is with josh, and they continue to build his story line. Andi's wall will continue to come down as she trusts Josh.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:04 pm

I don't think Andi has entitlement issues. I think she has standards.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 pm

^ Definitely. There's a huge difference between the two. I have zero issues with Andi. It's about her finding a guy, but it's also a television show. She needs to walk that fine line between the two and I think she's done a fine job. No complaints from me.

I don't personally know her. I'm not going to personally judge a woman I don't know from a silly show. If I'm basing it on a surface level.. I've enjoyed her season so far.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:27 pm

:yes: bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Do I love Andi and Josh together? Absolutely. But only because I like the Andi I see with him. I think she's done a wonderful job as the lead so far, she cares about the guys and still knows she has a show to put on. It's been a delicate balance but I think she's handled it really well. She's being smart, hasn't had the wool pulled over her eyes like w Bentley or fallen for someone who didn't reciprocate like Brooks. She's a smart lady that's using her head and her heart. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season and Andi! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I think the social media evidence and the editing all point to Josh as final 1. ABC is going to have one good looking final couple on their hands who will be great for the franchise. They're loving this after Juan pab's debacle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 pm

cindebugg wrote:I don't think Andi has entitlement issues.  I think she has standards.  
 clapping!  I agree.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:05 pm

dpao84 wrote:Do I love Andi and Josh together? Absolutely. But only because I like the Andi I see with him. I think she's done a wonderful job as the lead so far, she cares about the guys and still knows she has a show to put on. It's been a delicate balance but I think she's handled it really well. She's being smart, hasn't had the wool pulled over her eyes like w Bentley or fallen for someone who didn't reciprocate like Brooks. She's a smart lady that's using her head and her heart. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season and Andi! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I think the social media evidence and the editing all point to Josh as final 1. ABC is going to have one good looking final couple on their hands who will be great for the franchise. They're loving this after Juan pab's debacle.

Well said.  Smiley   yes 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:10 pm

dpao84 wrote:Do I love Andi and Josh together? Absolutely. But only because I like the Andi I see with him. I think she's done a wonderful job as the lead so far, she cares about the guys and still knows she has a show to put on. It's been a delicate balance but I think she's handled it really well. She's being smart, hasn't had the wool pulled over her eyes like w Bentley or fallen for someone who didn't reciprocate like Brooks. She's a smart lady that's using her head and her heart. I've thoroughly enjoyed this season and Andi! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us. I think the social media evidence and the editing all point to Josh as final 1. ABC is going to have one good looking final couple on their hands who will be great for the franchise. They're loving this after Juan pab's debacle.
 Good Post   I am totally enjoying this season with Andi, and most especially what she is finding/has found in Josh.  This is one franchise wedding I hope we get to witness live.   

Last edited by Piper61 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1