SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:30 pm

atem wrote:Yeah.  That yellow 'bracelet' is totally different than a Livestrong one.  It's literally a ribbon! What guy wears that unless he's whipped?

This is a shot from his mom's  FB vid on  June 22

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 <a href=Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 D3e647fc-3cd1-4a31-8a38-5c68d6aaf455_zps3ee42246" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Relalou Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah.  That yellow 'bracelet' is totally different than a Livestrong one.  It's literally a ribbon! What guy wears that unless he's whipped?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 <a href=Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 D3e647fc-3cd1-4a31-8a38-5c68d6aaf455_zps3ee42246" />

I used to live in Belgium and ate my fair share of chocolate - it does look like the kind of ribbon that they put around small boxes of chocs or pralines. Amazing it has lasted this long! It could just be that souvenir of "a day that Andi will never forget…."

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:15 pm

I don't know if Josh's HTD is shown in this longer preview (I haven't watched it), but here's the link. http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7416-the-bachelorette-the-hometown-visits-preview

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm

1funnyfish wrote:The bracelet he's wearing in that old picture is just a "Livestrong" band. He wears a black one now.

I don't think the yellow ribbon is a livestrong bracelet.  You can clearly see it on their last one-on-one date when his hand is on her leg.  I like to believe the idea of Andi tying it on his wrist! :winkie: Also, he has worn the black bracelet for a while.  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Screen11
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:18 pm

^^^ I agree, Relalou! Smiley

Atem, the video is still there! You need to watch it! Thanks for sharing!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:33 pm

teachturtle wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:The bracelet he's wearing in that old picture is just a "Livestrong" band. He wears a black one now.

I don't think the yellow ribbon is a livestrong bracelet.  You can clearly see it on their last one-on-one date when his hand is on her leg.  I like to believe the idea of Andi tying it on his wrist!  :winkie:  Also, he has worn the black bracelet for a while.  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Screen11

That's what I'm saying, too. The one-on-one bracelet you are describing is the yellow ribbon. It has been sleuthed that he got it that day b/c when they met he was only wearing the black one. The livestrong is a completely separate bracelet that he wore in a picture years ago.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Piper61 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Regardless if it's meant for Andi or not they are LSU colors purple/yellow that he is wearing, maybe it's pure coincidence (once again) that he is wearing Andi's alma colors but the fact remains LSU Tigers colors are purple and yellow........
True.  Sometimes people in love will do things beyond the scope of the norm, too.  

And I agree with those who mentioned that if he was not F1, he'd probably have cut the yellow ribbon off post filming.  And I would go so far to say, then he would probably not wear a purple one on top of it since they are a big UGA family and you wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong impression.  

Sorry, but since we are going on and on about LSU, when MeAndI doesn't ever sport anything from LSU herself and wears UGA colors all the time! I have to say the official LSU colors are:

old gold and royal purple Yes, old gold looks like yellow, but don't call it yellow. GA Tech is yellow with the yellow jackets. LSU and Tulane actually split the colors of Mardi Gras which are gold, green and purple. Tulane is the green wave.

Why do I know this? My first boyfriend was from New Orleans and even though we went to UT, two of his best friends went to LSU and one went to Tulane, bf got his law degree from Tulane. I went to the thanksgiving Tulane vs. LSU game four years straight.

I am not saying the bands don't mean anything at all, but I hope they don't mean LSU, cause I really like Josh, but for a former Bulldog to wear that for LSU, then she has neutered him and I don't want that!

The band in the car actually looks more tan than gold to me, but that could be the light.

Don't know why one appeared midway through the Belgium date, unless she gave it to him or it was buried under the huge black band.

And why so many bracelets on these guys. I am not down with men wearing a ton of jewelry anyway.

Sorry, rant over, but seriously, if you UGA fans on here aren't offend that Andi would make Josh wear LSU colors, well I am shocked.

Therefore, the bands could be from Andi for any number of reasons, but they better not be from LSU, we don't play that way in SEC country!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:48 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
teachturtle wrote:

I don't think the yellow ribbon is a livestrong bracelet.  You can clearly see it on their last one-on-one date when his hand is on her leg.  I like to believe the idea of Andi tying it on his wrist!  :winkie:  Also, he has worn the black bracelet for a while.  

That's what I'm saying, too. The one-on-one bracelet you are describing is the yellow ribbon. It has been sleuthed that he got it that day b/c when they met he was only wearing the black one. The livestrong is a completely separate bracelet that he wore in a picture years ago.

The band on his wrist there to me looks purple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:50 pm

MJC1969 wrote:

This purple looks similar to the one from last Christmas. Truthfully, the other thing looks like a rubber band to me, with it slightly flopped over.

Between last season and this season, I might have to write to MF and beg him to prohibit contestants from wearing wrist jewelry, the analysis both seasons has given me headaches!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Seriously, good LAWD yes it is a hue of yellow no matter if it old gold or not..... And Josh is wearing LSU colors yellow/old gold/purple ribbons.......MY God it's not that serious and why should any DAWG fans be offended by what Josh choose to wear on his arm if he is with Andi and is comfortable with wearing those colors, that's him...... I lived in Athens for 16 yrs an is a DAWG fan through and through but come on who I am to be offended by what Josh choose to wear on his arm SMH..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:07 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, good LAWD yes it is a hue of yellow no matter if it old gold or not..... And Josh is wearing LSU colors yellow/old gold/purple ribbons.......MY God it's not that serious and why should any DAWG fans be offended by what Josh choose to wear on his arm if he is with Andi and is comfortable with wearing those colors, that's him...... I lived in Athens for 16 yrs an is a DAWG fan through and through but come on who I am to be offended by what Josh choose to wear on his arm SMH..

Most UGA fans I know have a ton of pride for UGA and wouldn't wear another SEC schools colors. Ever. A post two pages back said the same thing.

I am a die hard sports fan, I have been since I grew up watching the games with my dad. I could tell when the Tampa Bay Bucs changed their colors, it annoyed me, they looked too much like the SF 49ers.

I am a Texas grad, you better believe their is a huge difference between Texas's burnt orange and the orange of Oklahoma State and even the weird poppy orange of Tennessee where I hope to live next.

I think my point is that while many here assume as fact that those bracelets are for LSU, they may not be either.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Whether they are or they aren't LSU colours. 100% the yellow one appeared in Belgium. 50ish% the purple one appeared post filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1