SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, good LAWD yes it is a hue of yellow no matter if it old gold or not..... And Josh is wearing LSU colors yellow/old gold/purple ribbons.......MY God it's not that serious and why should any DAWG fans be offended by what Josh choose to wear on his arm if he is with Andi and is comfortable with wearing those colors, that's him...... I lived in Athens for 16 yrs an is a DAWG fan through and through but come on who I am to be offended by what Josh choose to wear on his arm SMH..

Most UGA fans I know have a ton of pride for UGA and wouldn't wear another SEC schools colors. Ever.  A post two pages back said the same thing.

I am a die hard sports fan, I have been since I grew up watching the games with my dad.  I could tell when the Tampa Bay Bucs changed their colors, it annoyed me, they looked too much like the SF 49ers.

I am a Texas grad, you better believe their is a huge difference between Texas's burnt orange and the orange of Oklahoma State and even the weird poppy orange of Tennessee where I hope to live next.

I think my point is that while many here assume as fact that those bracelets are for LSU, they may not be either.

When I first saw pictures of Josh wearing those colors, I said that this was a huge clue to me that Josh is F1 because NO WAY in the world would a DAWG fan or ex-player be caught wearing those colors just like I said they may or may not be for Andi but they are LSU colors whether old gold or not the hue is still close enough to LSU colors....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 80 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Most UGA fans I know have a ton of pride for UGA and wouldn't wear another SEC schools colors. Ever.  A post two pages back said the same thing.

I am a die hard sports fan, I have been since I grew up watching the games with my dad.  I could tell when the Tampa Bay Bucs changed their colors, it annoyed me, they looked too much like the SF 49ers.

I am a Texas grad, you better believe their is a huge difference between Texas's burnt orange and the orange of Oklahoma State and even the weird poppy orange of Tennessee where I hope to live next.

I think my point is that while many here assume as fact that those bracelets are for LSU, they may not be either.

IA stuck - I gave the same comparison in hockey. There's no way I'd ever wear another teams jersey other than my favourite for anybody. I wouldn't even wear normal clothing that has the rival colours in it. laugh out loud I cannot see Andi telling Josh he has to wear her colours. If she did make him, that IMO is an indication of what he will have to put up with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 pm

^ At this point, regardless if they're LSU colors and Andi had him wear them, the most important fact is that he 100% got the yellow one half way through their date in Ghent. He's still wearing the same ribbon today and that ribbon has some sort of memory tied to Andi. It also appears the purple came after filming, unless we see it somewhere in the last few episodes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 pm

EXACTLY GA, you are making my point I would never ever sport any color close to Clemson Orange or USC Burgundy so for Josh to be wearing any color close to Andi's alma post filming is very suspect to me.... I hate the term Andi is making Josh wear those ribbons, Josh has said and shown on more than one occasion that he is a grown azz man I doubt if Andi or anyone else could make him do anything he doesn't want to do....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ At this point, regardless if they're LSU colors and Andi had him wear them, the most important fact is that he 100% got the yellow one half way through their date in Ghent. He's still wearing the same ribbon today and that ribbon has some sort of memory tied to Andi. It also appears the purple came after filming, unless we see it somewhere in the last few episodes.
I agree, other than the yellow ribbon is tied to his 1:1 with Andi, I don't think we can infer anything else at this point. And so far Andi forcing Josh to do anything he doesn't want to do ends in Andi crying so I doubt poor, abused Josh is being forced to wear LSU colors if he doesn't want to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

We know that Josh stand up for himself when he's not happy with something, so he'd wear those colors if he did not want to do so imo.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by vlagrl Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:38 pm

If they do represent LSU colors, it's always possible that Josh lost a bet to Andi about something and that's why he's wearing them together. Anyone remember when Jillian and Chris L. had a bet on the Stanley Cup finals back in 2011? When the Bruins beat the Canucks (yay!), Jillian changed her Twitter picture to a Bruins one for some set time. Just saying, there's another option here besides Andi forcing him to wear them, him wearing them for fun, or them having absolutely nothing to do with LSU (my own personal opinion, not that it matters).

vlagrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 pm

vlagrl wrote:If they do represent LSU colors, it's always possible that Josh lost a bet to Andi about something and that's why he's wearing them together. Anyone remember when Jillian and Chris L. had a bet on the Stanley Cup finals back in 2011? When the Bruins beat the Canucks (yay!), Jillian changed her Twitter picture to a Bruins one for some set time. Just saying, there's another option here besides Andi forcing him to wear them, him wearing them for fun, or them having absolutely nothing to do with LSU (my own personal opinion, not that it matters).

Thanks for telling us that and Go Bruins!!! That was one of the happiest days of my life laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Um, hi.  👋  Canucks fan here. Can we not talk about that series please?  rotfl
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Whether they are or they aren't LSU colours. 100% the yellow one appeared in Belgium. 50ish% the purple one appeared post filming.

I would put the yellow at 90% appearing during the Belgium date. That huge black band could have blocked it in the pics. It probably was something he bought on the date, but without them showing that , I know that when you wear that much crap on your wrist things can move around and shift, so there is a small chance that it is hiding below the larger black band in the picture where we don't see it.

And again, while it looks yellow in Belgium, in every pic since taping it has looked much more tan too me. Could be fading, but to me it isn't yellow anymore. Not at the pic, with Grandpa or the wedding and not in the car, in all three of those it looked much more tan to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm

luvlady345 wrote:EXACTLY GA, you are making my point I would never ever sport any color close to Clemson Orange or USC Burgundy so for Josh to be wearing any color close to Andi's alma post filming is very suspect to me....  I hate the term Andi is making Josh wear those ribbons, Josh has said and shown on more than one occasion that he is a grown azz man I doubt if Andi or anyone else could make him do anything he doesn't want to do....

Yes, that was really my point. He wouldn't be forced into something like that if he was the F1. He wouldn't need to wear colours from a rival team to prove his love. JMHO

Eagle Eye wrote:Um, hi.  👋  Canucks fan here. Can we not talk about that series please?  rotfl

IA sad
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:EXACTLY GA, you are making my point I would never ever sport any color close to Clemson Orange or USC Burgundy so for Josh to be wearing any color close to Andi's alma post filming is very suspect to me....  I hate the term Andi is making Josh wear those ribbons, Josh has said and shown on more than one occasion that he is a grown azz man I doubt if Andi or anyone else could make him do anything he doesn't want to do....

Yes, that was really my point. He wouldn't be forced into something like that if he was the F1. He wouldn't need to wear colours from a rival team to prove his love. JMHO

And Andi automatically answering a question about she picked Josh by saying "he's a bulldog though" means that they're in full force in the rivalry imo
It really solidifies the colors Josh is wearing if we assume he's final 1.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1