SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

JBF wrote:"I think that's a jackass move..." He is discussing Nick stealing her away at the start of the cocktail hour. (Kinda an inside joke.)

Oh that, ok thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:This is a great sneak peek of Chris's time with Andi in the pottery barn and Andi mentions the spark they had on their 1-on1:

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=3434f127-b783-49d8-803b-1cec84852383&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:uuids

Love Chris and that he can actually make Andi have fun - and he does look good.   hissyfit Why haven't we seen more of him.  Oh well, they're going to make it up to us right?

Also he uttered what might be my new favorite line ever "you got some more dirtiness to get done".   rotfl rotfl rotfl  I'm rolling.  I had to watch it about 5 times in a row.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:18 pm

relaxing wrote:
SLA44 wrote:This is a great sneak peek of Chris's time with Andi in the pottery barn and Andi mentions the spark they had on their 1-on1:

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=3434f127-b783-49d8-803b-1cec84852383&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:uuids

Love Chris and that he can actually make Andi have fun - and he does look good.   hissyfit Why haven't we seen more of him.  Oh well, they're going to make it up to us right?

Also he uttered what might be my new favorite line ever "you got some more dirtiness to get done".   rotfl rotfl rotfl  I'm rolling.  I had to watch it about 5 times in a row.

laugh out loud I've watched at least that many times myself and will probably watch it that many more. That's the most fun I think I have seen Andi have that is just down to earth fun! I want to see more of Chris!!!!! Hugesmile  
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
relaxing wrote:

laugh out loud I've watched at least that many times myself and will probably watch it that many more.  That's the most fun I think I have seen Andi have that is just down to earth fun!  I want to see more of Chris!!!!! Hugesmile  

When does this happen if he doesn't get a group date rose or 1 on 1 date? It doesn't seem like they would do this during the group date.  Wouldnt that be too much time away from the other guys?

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:29 pm

^^^I thought I read in one of the articles (maybe TV guide) that this is during the group date. I can't wait to see it because it looks like they are having genuine fun together.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:35 pm

Since I covered Marcus' on his thread (but accidently left out one of his two "absolutely"), here is our little "transcript" here...

Chris (hands together): I’m gonna help you
Andi: Yeeeeeeesssssssss. What am I doing wrong? Here it goes…
Andi (voice-over/PI): He starts helping me. Our hands are touching. It’s like very steamy… ah huh! (Make-out time…)
Andi (giggly at least in her voice-over): This is the Chris that I saw on the first date. It’s exciting! There is, like, that spark with Chris and… (eyes huge in her PI session) he looks goooood in that denim shirt.
Chris to Andi: You got a little clay on your nose.
(He puts it there and she giggles “oooooh!”, then starts attacking him with her hands. Both giggling, but at least not playing with food like Alex and Amanda in Bach #1.)
Chris: Excellent! You think so.
Andi: You are gonna play with my nose, huh?
Chris: You look beautiful with a little clay on your nose.
Andi: Did you just get me dirty?
Chris: It’s good. We’ve got more dirty-ness to get done.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:43 pm

JBF wrote:Since I covered Marcus' on his thread (but accidently left out one of his two "absolutely"), here is our little "transcript" here...

Andi (voice-over/PI): He starts helping me. Our hands are touching. It’s like very steamy… ah huh! (Make-out time…)
Andi (giggly at least in her voice-over): This is the Chris that I saw on the first date. It’s exciting! There is, like, that spark with Chris and… (eyes huge in her PI session) he looks goooood in that denim shirt.
(He puts it there and she giggles “oooooh!”, then starts attacking him with her hands. Both giggling, but at least not playing with food like Alex and Amanda in Bach #1.)

Chris you little devil... :uptonogood 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:^^^I thought I read in one of the articles (maybe TV guide) that this is during the group date.  I can't wait to see it because it looks like they are having genuine fun together.  
 :yes:  They really do. It's very cute.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:35 pm

JBF wrote:He does say it twice though.

I just got home, I can make another SC for you  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:37 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
JBF wrote:Since I covered Marcus' on his thread (but accidently left out one of his two "absolutely"), here is our little "transcript" here...

Chris you little devil... :uptonogood 

You little devil is right!  whipped 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Cute! Smiley from Venice

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 20 10508087_256811344518673_1752153966_n

laugh out loud Gotta love the producers. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:31 pm

That is adorable and I just stole it for my avatar!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #2

+69
Linds911
emusha
Jeepers
Kaltie
eirekay