SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:59 pm

I understand, I meant that she's not doing anything that is blatant to anyone who doesn't obsessively stalk them. Although the snapchat thing is pretty ridiculous on both their parts.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She tweeted a pic of her and Josh's date three hours ago and recently deleted it.  Tweeting she's having lunch yesterday, the tweeter's location on Twitter showed Athens, Josh was golfing in Athens, led many to speculate they were meeting later.

To me they are not clues, but to many it is. Those are some of the things I was referring to that many believe are hints.

I just can't believe TP don't have a tighter hold on all of their SM, the family's as well. Makes no sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 am

We had some real good discussions on whether or not the vid was legit. Now there is some speculation his edit is being thrown under the bus because of it.

However, the hotel Tricky Nicky happened before the vid as did the "jackass move". I don't see how the vid has anything to do with his edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We had some real good discussions on whether or not the vid was legit. Now there is some speculation his edit is being thrown under the bus because of it.

However, the hotel Tricky Nicky happened before the vid as did the "jackass move". I don't see how the vid has anything to do with his edit.

I don't know if his edit is due to the video or not, but I do happen to think that TPTB have more than enough footage on any of the guys to make anyone they choose the villain of the season. We don't know if there was anyone, other than Nick, that at some point sneaked out to see Andi (arranged by TPTB of course), they are just not showing anything that doesn't pertain to their storyline. For all we know the producers could have arranged for Josh and Andi to sneak out together so they could have more alone time to pursue their relationship. We will never know. :winkie: 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We had some real good discussions on whether or not the vid was legit. Now there is some speculation his edit is being thrown under the bus because of it.

the filming of the sneak over happened before the vid but the editing of the sneak over could have happened a week or two ago. editing can happen anytime before the episode is aired and the vid has been out for quite awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 am

Alanna wrote:I understand, I meant that she's not doing anything that is blatant to anyone who doesn't obsessively stalk them. Although the snapchat thing is pretty ridiculous on both their parts.

Theres a huge amount of viewers on SM, so favoring a message that states Josh is the perfect one for her and sending a picture of a spanish Off can when someone tweeted Elan about seeing Josh in the airport going to Cancun, its not innocent at all to me. Shes dropping hints pretty blatantly IMO about her F1.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:31 am

rosesrREd wrote:We know from past contestants that they have told a close family member of the outcome of the show.  It's not Nick's fault that some voyeur was on there recording his phone call, or it clearly may be a foiler.

Also, apparently all the other guys on the show clearly get along with Nick now, calling him "brother" and a "great guy."  So apparently everything we are seeing and hearing about Nick on the show, isn't exactly accurate.
Not necessarily. Just because they're all adults who have kissed and made up since the end of filming doesn't mean they didn't think he was a complete douchebag (as Marcus so eloquently stated) at the time. They DID think he was arrogant. They DID think he was disrespectful. They DID think he was a total BS artist. Obviously they've all moved on and are able to separate Nick's behaviour while filming from the person he is outside the show, but I do think they were honest about their feelings for him in the moment.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:05 am

rosesrREd wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Nick isn't my favorite guy on the show but I would hate to think that video was done by him without TPTB knowledge.  Does he have so little integrity or respect for a contract that the would do that?   I'd rather believe that it was an error in judgment,location and decibel level than a spiteful act.

I don't see Nick confident at all.  IMO, he masks his insecurities behind aloofness and  sarcasm. If he acts like he doesn't care than he can mask the hurt if it doesn't work out.  It's like Cody told him, Come on Nick, You act like you don't care but I'll tell you something you dip your nose in a lot of things homie.
Maybe they were trying to tell us something giving Nick the Masquerade date.

We know from past contestants that they have told a close family member of the outcome of the show.  It's not Nick's fault that some voyeur was on there recording his phone call, or it clearly may be a foiler.

Also, apparently all the other guys on the show clearly get along with Nick now, calling him "brother" and a "great guy."  So apparently everything we are seeing and hearing about Nick on the show, isn't exactly accurate.

You're right it's not Nick's fault that someone taped his conversation. It's his fault for having the conversation in a crowded plane where everyone could hear him in the first place. So naive in this age of social media and small recording devices.

I think the Nick we saw on the show is accurate, exaggerated but accurate.

I don't think 1 or 2? guys visiting for a weekend adds up to ALL the guys getting along with him now. Within the confines of filming Nick was shown to be an ass. Right now we have two interviews where neither has good things to say about Nick's behavior in the house. Considering the videos and the couple of tweets he's favorited he seems a little spiteful and mean spirited outside of the show too.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:20 am

I don't think Nick was/is friends with all guys, and which is ok to me. I mean, we all get along better with some than others. I know from SM, Chris visited Nick in Chicago already, Nick S hanged out with him, Marquel also indicated they will meet up later this month, JJ said his best friend in the house was Nick. Brain face times with Nick almost every week, and he tweets very nice things about Nick multiple times.  It's definitely more than "1 or 2 guys visiting for a weekend". If he truly is spiteful and mean spirited, I don't think sweet guys like Chris and Brian would be friends with him or even spend time with him after the show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If the vid is legit, and all the rest of the SM so called hints that Josh is the F1 are legit, then Nick isn't the only one that doesn't have any regard for contracts. That includes the ADA herself who should be the one who insists on abiding by contracts. JMHO

Unless someone around here has seen a recent contract we don't know what stipulations they make about Social media. I would bet 5 dollars that it says somewhere in the contract to not talk about the show in public (Nick) and not to use names (Nick). Andi nor Josh have tweeted anything that gives away the ending. That assumption is made by the person reading the tweets.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:31 am

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:I understand, I meant that she's not doing anything that is blatant to anyone who doesn't obsessively stalk them. Although the snapchat thing is pretty ridiculous on both their parts.

Theres a huge amount of viewers on SM, so favoring a message that states Josh is the perfect one for her and sending a picture of a spanish Off can when someone tweeted Elan about seeing Josh in the airport going to Cancun, its not innocent at all to me. Shes dropping hints pretty blatantly IMO about her F1.

Most people on twitter aren't going to dig around looking through hundreds of favorite tweets and a can of Spanish Off gives away the ending how? I follow a lot of people on twitter who I've never even visited their profile. It's only the spoiler hounds that take the time for that.

cindebugg
cindebugg

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 am

cindebugg wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If the vid is legit, and all the rest of the SM so called hints that Josh is the F1 are legit, then Nick isn't the only one that doesn't have any regard for contracts. That includes the ADA herself who should be the one who insists on abiding by contracts. JMHO

Unless someone around here has seen a recent contract we don't know what stipulations they make about Social media. I would bet 5 dollars that it says somewhere in the contract to not talk about the show in public (Nick) and not to use names (Nick).  Andi nor Josh have tweeted anything that gives away the ending.  That assumption is made by the person reading the tweets.  

IA with GuardianAngel.

Josh may not have tweeted anything that gives away the ending but if he is F1 that Snapchat photo is proof that must be considered also.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn