SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh, tricky Nicky giggling

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Brill Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:41 pm

happygolucky, thank you for your posts!!! clapping! bowdown yes cheerleader 

I've missed your posts from RFL days.... Keep up the great work! :yes: 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks for the laugh!
I have a few questions. Maybe I should watch the videos again but I can't bring myself to, so..
1. Did Nick really say he planted the seed of doubt?
2. Did he really say she was passive aggressive?
3. Can someone please ID the flight attendant?(JK)
4. Have we heard any other passengers coming forward to confirm the video? I mean, didn't some one sit next to Nick and complain him talking too loud? Come on, if you were on USAirways 3837 on May 11, please give us some clues! PM me please  :yes: 

We really need some new SCs to discuss!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm

HappyGoLucky…..

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Will-you-marry-me

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm

My new theory on the plane video....Nick set the whole thing up to screw producers.....knew what he was doing and saying and had someone video it. Maybe he was so pissed of being dumped it was his way of getting back to all involved with the Bachelor.....He seems to know a lot about the way the Bachelor works....maybe he had heard about RS.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Okay, I noticed something about Nick's bracelet. There was a pic of him on a red bench looking straight at the camera and you can clearly see the bracelet has no white beads in it. This pic later got deleted on nic's Instagram but if you google him there is a pic still there. Now in the camp pic his bracelet has maybe 3 white beads in it. Could this be a counter of some kind? This bracelet is key as it was shown in the famous video on the plane after the finale.

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:25 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:My new theory on the plane video....Nick set the whole thing up to screw producers.....knew what he was doing and saying and had someone video it. Maybe he was so pissed of being dumped it was his way of getting back to all involved with the Bachelor.....He seems to know a lot about the way the Bachelor works....maybe he had heard about RS.
rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:My new theory on the plane video....Nick set the whole thing up to screw producers.....knew what he was doing and saying and had someone video it.  Maybe he was so pissed of being dumped it was his way of getting back to all involved with the Bachelor.....He seems to know a lot about the way the Bachelor works....maybe he had heard about RS.  
rofl

I might love him even more if he did this.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:My new theory on the plane video....Nick set the whole thing up to screw producers.....knew what he was doing and saying and had someone video it.  Maybe he was so pissed of being dumped it was his way of getting back to all involved with the Bachelor.....He seems to know a lot about the way the Bachelor works....maybe he had heard about RS.  
rofl

I could see this! It works. Kudos if he did this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:20 am

sdmom wrote:If it's done by paparazzi , somebody close to the production had to tip them off with Nick's itinerary and maybe possible seating info. That's kind of creepy! If I were MF, time to clean house!
Maybe MF just wanted all this out there. again, would take the heat off the lead and the actual F1 if both Josh and Nick are now being watched double time.

Something about that video just doesn't make sense and feels like it's a set up. Wouldn't surprise me if it is a foiler and that's why others havent picked up on it but RS, because RS is amongst the ones that MF has wanted to set up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:00 am

gabriele wrote:^^^ you don't make money off someone clicking on your website. they have to click on the ads on your website in order for you to make money.
Actually to be more precise, yes, you can make money off people looking at your website. Advertisers can fight to be placed on your website and in turn, pay money for that. Also another way is that there is such a thing of percentage of views; meaning depending on who is your supplier/your mainframe of your site is linked to, you can get money just from people clicking on your site......not all money is incurred from people clicking on those ads on the side of the page.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
rofl

I could see this! It works. Kudos if he did this.
that was mine initial consideration too ... and if the video is "real" as I continue to believe, that he was pretty aware of spoiling ... and with him admitting to have informed himself of the show (I was so sure about that too - am I getting arrogant too, for being so convinced of being good at reading Nick, ahahahah) ... that give this interpretation even more weight ...
like said, if he is "dumped" at the end ... after "making him believer" ... he could be just in the "right mind" to go and spoil it ... whether he is in agreement with the person filming or he just "laid it out there to whoever would hear it".
if he isn't dumped ... and he is the "chosen one" ... then it still is his "signature trick" ... sneaky ...
both theories stand ...
after all ... he loves mind games.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn