SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by FLChica Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:47 am

cindebugg wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 32 BiOmc6zCIAAe80R

Here's a picture from Hy's twitter.  I'm assuming this is the lake in Alabama where their lake home is.  The chairs seem to match up and the building we see under construction could very well be the same building we see in the Josh fishing photo.
This photo of the Dorfman's "secluded" lake house answers several questions.  Thanks Hy.  

When Andi told Chris the family has a lake house out in the middle of nowhere, she clearly meant the lake itself is in the middle of nowhere - not the actual house.  Looking out to the lake as in the photo, there is another house just steps away to the right and another directly across the lake.  Heck, Josh could easily throw a baseball from Hy's dock and smack the shore!  Clearly not the same area as in the photo Andi posted.  The lake would have been packed on 4th of July weekend and it would have been impossible for the happy couple to go unseen with neighbors surrounding the Dorfman house.  IMHO.

The Josh-n-Sabel photo was clearly not taken from Hy's dock. The larger twitter pic shows this.  If you're sitting on the very narrow section of dock at the water level, you would look directly into the shoreline and house opposite the Dorfman's.  IMHO.

Great sleuthing fellow posters!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:47 am

motheroffive wrote:On that three level dock there are chairs around a table on the top level. The backs of the chairs are pretty much the same as the one Josh is sitting in. I just can't see if the chairs arms are rounded or not.
When I blew it up just of the chairs they are rounded just like the one Josh is sitting in.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:47 am

The one identifiable chair on the top deck does have rounded arms  :yes: 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:51 am

motheroffive wrote:On that three level dock there are chairs around a table on the top level. The backs of the chairs are pretty much the same as the one Josh is sitting in. I just can't see if the chairs arms are rounded or not.
Because the arms on the chair Josh is sitting on are rounded I don't think they are fold up, portable chairs. Down on the very lowest part of the dock, there is a part of a chair that looks similar but the wood in the dock itself doesn't resemble what Josh is sitting on. I can't see any indication that it is wood. Does anyone else see that?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:54 am

FLChica wrote:
cindebugg wrote:Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 32 BiOmc6zCIAAe80R

Here's a picture from Hy's twitter.  I'm assuming this is the lake in Alabama where their lake home is.  The chairs seem to match up and the building we see under construction could very well be the same building we see in the Josh fishing photo.
This photo of the Dorfman's "secluded" lake house answers several questions.  Thanks Hy.  

When Andi told Chris the family has a lake house out in the middle of nowhere, she clearly meant the lake itself is in the middle of nowhere - not the actual house.  Looking out to the lake as in the photo, there is another house just steps away to the right and another directly across the lake.  Heck, Josh could easily throw a baseball from Hy's dock and smack the shore!  Clearly not the same area as in the photo Andi posted.  The lake would have been packed on 4th of July weekend and it would have been impossible for the happy couple to go unseen with neighbors surrounding the Dorfman house.  IMHO.

The Josh-n-Sabel photo was clearly not taken from Hy's dock. The larger twitter pic shows this.  If you're sitting on the very narrow section of dock at the water level, you would look directly into the shoreline and house opposite the Dorfman's.  IMHO.

Great sleuthing fellow posters!
 Wouldn't it be the way his chair is turned where he'd be looking?  Also maybe they didn't go out during the day but at night since all three pictures posted was at night.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 am

nutty1 wrote:It is really hard to compare, the chair Josh is on is just a portable chair that can be carried anywhere. It really could be any lake, USA!

I do love how his dog is looking at him!! I always say my 2 dogs are my very best friends!
I get what you're saying.  The chair Josh is sitting in is a lightweight chair that can easily be moved from one spot to another in your backyard or on a dock.  They can be found at any big-box store.  Too bad it's not a custom chair!  The arms are rounded.  When you enlarge the Dorfman lake house photo, the one arm chair that is visible on Hy's dock appears to have straight arms.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:01 am

I still say those aren't permanent chairs.
I have to ask because I see no chairs (working with one eye here!)….the dock with the chairs….is that Hy's dock, or a neighbors?

I am not convinced they are the same lake, again, from Josh's pictures, the only thing to compare is a movable chair. So it could be…or not!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 am

LOL, I was looking at the wrong picture, no wonder I couldn't see chairs!!

The chair Josh is in has a beige frame, the other ones are brown or black.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:15 am

I don't know that Josh is at the Dorfman's lake house, but possibly the difference in color of the chairs can be explained because the picture was taken at dusk or night with a flash, and then someone has lightened it up even further.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

nutty1 wrote:LOL, I was looking at the wrong picture, no wonder I couldn't see chairs!!

I have a hard time telling what color because of the sun/shade factor. I don't believe they are black though.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

I was looking at the original pictures. But the chair isn't convincing to me either way. Think of it like a prop during ITM's!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:18 am

pander3575 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:LOL, I was looking at the wrong picture, no wonder I couldn't see chairs!!

I have a hard time telling what color because of the sun/shade factor.  I don't believe they are black though.

I am talking about the frame, not not fabric part.

Unless I am wrong….are these the 2 pictures you are comparing?

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 32 BiOmc6zCIAAe80R

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 32 10522294_1504036829827796_1348644952_n

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

+96
b
mercieme
CHO
Rosepetal
thirteen
BachfanNY
laurentx
philphan
mathwiz37
Georgia Lindsay
boston1