SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 pm

laurentx wrote:True that Kasha!  Perhaps it's time TPTB update their contracts very specifically, relative to social media... very difficult to control in this day and age.

Thought it was funny when Josh acknowledged on Twitter all the Snapchat friend requests, after RS posted the screenshot of his account.  Not sure if it was a joke or if he truly did not know why he was bombarded..
He must have been serious because why admit it was really him snapchatting someone named AndiDorfman?? laugh out loud These guys have been a hot (adorable though) mess all season on sm imo. He also tweeted something over Memorial Day, immediately deleted it and then Andi's sis tweeted that she's excited to be with her sis and instead posted a picture with her husband. So imo he probably had tweeted something that had location turned on. The 4th of July tweets were just total give up time from what I saw so I don't even want to go over them hah. Again jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Sue, with all due respect - how do you then explain the confirmed Snapchat communication between Josh and Andi post show?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 pm

SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:
philphan wrote:

Seriously....unless someone on this board physically saw the FRC, how do we know who is the F1????[/quote]

I am TeamNick. I like the Nick and Andi story much more than the Josh and Andi story, but I believe the plane video is real. There are 2 weeks left for the finale and I have yet to see, other than the edited story that I have enjoy tremendously on my screen, one single clue post show that shows Nick is F1. The ones listed are all subject to interpretation, they are not convincing enough for me. IF he turns out to be F1, I would be happy but completely blown away at the execution of the foilers.

Seriously...unless someone on this board physically saw the FRC, how do we know who is the F1????

YES - thanks for this, Beagle.  
We still don't know who is F1.
We all have our Favs.... and can back it up with SM... but we still don't KNOW.

Sorry Sue. The credit for the underline quote above goes to Philphan. My response was under it.  hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:43 pm

laurentx wrote:Sue, with all due respect - how do you then explain the confirmed Snapchat communication between Josh and Andi post show?

I'm not Sue but I would like to give a POSSIBLE scenario. Perhaps...just perhaps...Josh was trying to get back with Andi and used snapchat to communicate with her.
I have no idea if this is true but my point is that we can't use post-show SM as the only deciding factor. I'm still in the camp of believing that Andi is working very closely with TPTB to not give away the ending. I guess we'll see in one week......

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 pm

I guess RS is on Twitter answering questions about the plane video If any one cares.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm

One of the biggest things for me is that Andi has barely left Atlanta. If she did, it was for media and that was really only a couple of times and we knew that it was because of media. The only other time was to visit her grandmother in florida, which we got pictures of. Nick has barely left Chicago. There were pictures of at least three weekends in a row where he was spotted out in Chicago and that included the weekend Chris visited him.

Andi and Josh have disappeared off of social media several times at the same time and resurfaced at the same time. I can't even count how many times they have tweeted out a similar tweet, favorited the same tweets, or even posted tweets within a couple of minutes of each other. Josh was only spotted in the airport twice. Once during Memorial Day weekend where it appears Andi had her first safe house visit while she was already out in California and then when he was going to and coming back from Mexico where they supposedly had a safe house visit together.

It's hard for me to envision Andi being with Nick when she has barely left Atlanta. At one point we had pictures and tweets to prove she didn't leave for almost 4 weeks. It just makes sense to me that it's probably because her safe house visits are in Atlanta with Josh. She doesn't need to travel anywhere.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:53 pm

philphan wrote:
laurentx wrote:Sue, with all due respect - how do you then explain the confirmed Snapchat communication between Josh and Andi post show?

I'm not Sue but I would like to give a POSSIBLE scenario. Perhaps...just perhaps...Josh was trying to get back with Andi and used snapchat to communicate with her.
I have no idea if this is true but my point is that we can't  use post-show SM as the only deciding factor. I'm still in the camp of believing that Andi is working very closely with TPTB to not give away the ending. I guess we'll see in one week......

Snapchat is an app that allows a picture to pop up on your phone screen for about five seconds. If Andi was listed under his favorites, then they must have been sending pictures quite a lot. I'm not sure if Josh was trying to get Andi back that he would be doing it through Snapchat and sending her several pictures. He clearly had her telephone number. He could have called her or texted her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
laurentx wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:No offense to anyone, but the Murrays are very media savy.  While all of Atlanta, Athens and Tampa "know" that Josh is F1, I don't see the Murrays or Josh being stupid enough to let that slip.

Perhaps it was allowed more because of the plane video, but it would still be weird that Josh is allowed to tell that many people.  The video was a mistake if not a set up.  Telling anyone outside of family is directly, on purpose breaking the contract.

Josh is too smart for that.

IA the Murray's are media savvy, however Josh has told his closest friends and unfortunately they have loose lips.  All it took was one of those buddies to slip, and that's how it spreads like wildfire.  

BTW, I don't know how they can hold anyone to one of those contracts.  You don't have to "tell" anyone anything, you can convey what you want simply by an expression.

Media savvy? IDK.
If the snapchat is real, that is not savvy.
FB and tweets from family members before the show airing?  Not savvy.
JMOAA---there has not been a lot of savvy on many fronts this season. Maybe TPTB don't care and it's ok.
ITA. i think they all use social media a lot but are not at all aware how the fans of this show cyberstalk their every move. why would they though?

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:01 pm

I got a question answered by RS on Twitter. My question was why was there a break between Nick talking about Josh and him talking about Andi. RS answered that the person (someone he knew) was checking his site to confirm what he/she was hearing/seeing
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:02 pm

I assume this is directed at me.... and in response...
I can't ... anymore than I can explain the plane video... or what appears to be twitter communication between Nick and Andi or CH's pro-Nick blog. They are all parts of a puzzle that will ONLY be revealed when we KNOW who is F1.
There is enough evidence of TPTB (Elan's prior false plane video, anyone?) creating false SM for me to assume that ANYTHING is possible.
And to repeat - for me the SM post show is really only the side show to what I see on my screen.
Yes, I know the editing can make things hard to pinpoint... but to me the show holds way more valuable information than any SM post show...
Also, I watch the show for the romance and fantasy, not really for the sleuthing... so I also want to limit my interaction with SM because my real enjoyment comes from watching the LS... I watch it over and over, my husband and I discuss it, reenact it (TMI?); it makes me happy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Beagle wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Seriously...unless someone on this board physically saw the FRC, how do we know who is the F1????

YES - thanks for this, Beagle.  
We still don't know who is F1.
We all have our Favs.... and can back it up with SM... but we still don't KNOW.

Sorry Sue. The credit for the underline quote above goes to Philphan. My response was under it.  hmmm
sorry thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:13 pm

RS answered a lot of questions on his tweeter. Yes, Nick really should not have talked so loud in a public place about such private matter, but it still creeps me out someone would actually recorded a personal conversation and then followed him to take more photos.
FWIW, RS didn't know who Nick was talking to but he guessed it's his dad.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

+96
b
mercieme
CHO
Rosepetal
thirteen
BachfanNY
laurentx
philphan
mathwiz37
Georgia Lindsay
boston1