SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:18 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

Me either. I took his tweet as a joke.  no idea 

Someone probably pointed this out already but the lie detector monitors your heart rate and when it spikes.  If you say your name is Josh and you are not intentionally lying your heart rate is not going to spike.  So it better be a joke or Josh doesn't understand how this basic thing works.

Kasha got it right on the other thread. A waffling moment in your head ("wait, do you want to know my nickname or my legal name??") could register as deception. One of many reasons courts don't accept these.
Yes Andi said that tonight about the lie detector test.She said they weren't allow in court..so she would never use one in a relationship!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Josh just retweeted a cute pic Stephanie posted of Sabel napping so obviously she's still in Tampa with her grandparents Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

We need to start watching when Andi /Josh/Nick start flying out..I think he people mag shoot should be Friday? So that means they should be getting in CA on Thursday?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Alanna wrote:Josh just retweeted a cute pic Stephanie posted of Sabel napping so obviously she's still in Tampa with her grandparents Smiley

That dog is adorable. Here is the picture.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 BtMPbZ0CIAEsQqC

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:We need to start watching when Andi /Josh/Nick start flying out..I think he people mag shoot should be Friday? So that means they should be getting in CA on Thursday?

It can be as late as Saturday or Sunday morning. I think Cat didn't fly out until Saturday evening.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Ok thanks NuttY..Let's hope we get some sightings!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:We need to start watching when Andi /Josh/Nick start flying out..I think he people mag shoot should be Friday? So that means they should be getting in CA on Thursday?

It can be as late as Saturday or Sunday morning. I think Cat didn't fly out until Saturday evening.

That's true. But they did their People shoot the previous weekend.

My guess is Andi will fly out on Thursday as she might have press stuff to do. I'd expect the F1 to fly out Friday if it's a SH weekend/People shoot happening. The F2 Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Okay I hope people twitterverse knows to watch the airports for sightings this weekend!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm

umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

My guess is Andi will fly out on Thursday as she might have press stuff to do. I'd expect the F1 to fly out Friday if it's a SH weekend/People shoot happening. The F2 Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Are you sure…..I know it is always done as close to the finale as possible.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

The pictures are dated as taken March 4th. I don't see why People would fudge the date. I can post the part that say the date once I get to my computer.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Well if they did it the previous week Josh was not in Ca..Andi and Nick were!.
But I agree with nutty.I would guess it would be done Fri/Sat..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

The pictures are dated as taken March 4th. I don't see why People would fudge the date. I can post the part that say the date once I get to my computer.
Um when was the finale? Sorry forgot the date?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* Thread #2

+96
b
mercieme
CHO
Rosepetal
thirteen
BachfanNY
laurentx
philphan
mathwiz37
Georgia Lindsay
boston1